Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Old Contact

He took her insults in stride and walked around the table and back to his throne. "You seem tense." He said almost soothingly. It was quite clear that he was using the Force to seep into her mind and calm her down. He was a creature of destruction but, this was not the time to be destructive.

"Fetch a new drink." He said with a flick of his wrist in the direction of the cabinets. The Force still dripped from his words in a bid to soothe her mentally as well as to do what he said. When his attempts came the suggestions would have no doubt solidified and seem like her own voice of reason.

@[member="Luna Vega"]

The inky tendrils of the Force was not welcome in her mind, she fought against it. Her fingers wrapped around the arms of the chair in protest. Failed, but fought. "You wound me so, love," Luna whispered and stood flinging her arms, the appearance akin to puppet movements. This was not cool, she decided, hating when they sifted into her mind. Then again, she probably did this to herself.

Fetch. Fetch. Fetch.

This was humiliating. Luna mentally scrubbed her mind and wandered over to the bar, eye balling him the whole way. "This is not fair." Though contrary to what he may have thought, he did not hold all the cards. Nor did he have complete control of her. "There is no reason for this," she went on saucily, "I agreed to do the job..." The pirate swindled another bottle from the cabinet and made way back to the table where she promptly sat her bum on the table, a few inches shy of being in front of him.

She hadn't the foggiest idea why she was still here.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He watched her as she went. "What did we do the first time we met?" He said, almost as if it were the funniest thing ever. Though in his mind, he had quite the memories. Though he wasn't going to speak them out loud while there, not unless he was asked. "Don't you wish to know how to resist the power of the Force?" He said, though not aloud, rather, in her mind. His soft voice echoed within there, almost tempting her to say yes, to speak the words that she wanted to know how to resist mental attacks.

@[member="Luna Vega"]

There we have it! He was accosting her in her own mind. "Naefas," the pirate silky said in warning while she uncorked the bottle. The lightness in her eyes dimmed and she looked away with a scowl. "I don't know. Perhaps you'll remind me." It was here nor there if she actually recounted that first meeting so long ago. She toed his chair with her foot, wishing it had rollers to push him away.

"Some prices are too high, love," she managed in betwixt swallows of what ever it is she pulled from the cabinet. "Even for me."

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

His hand found her foot when she was toeing his chair. And when he pulled on her leg, it would force her to slump further in the high backrest of the chair. "I'm certain you remember." He said, his voice practically silky smooth. This was the punishment she would receive for attempting to taunt him. To taunt him in his own holdings. She was a fool if she thought she would escape without punishment.

"I am certain you remember the closeness of our bodies."

"I'm not so certain," Luna answered matter-of-fact like and pulled more liquid down her throat. If she was going to be here, she was going to make the best of it. The bottle was already half way done when he groped her foot. She swayed, nearly toppling to the floor. While saving the liquor, she managed a not so gracious pause and gripped the arm of his chair. They were nose to nose.

Luna scoffed, "I do not." And she believed she didn't. Pirate. Hello. She had drank during then and since then and...now. A people thought pirates drank only for fun.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

His hand that was on her leg traveled upwards along her leg and then along her waist until it found the small of her back. And with a seemingly effortless pull, he pulled her over, across the table and into his lap, and almost wrapped lovingly in his arms. "I remember the sounds you were making." He said, they were still nose to nose. And while he adjusted her legs so that they were on the outside of his own, with his hand still on the small of her back, he brushed his lips over hers, before pushing more forcefully and continued the kiss, long and what would be assumed as loving.

@[member="Luna Vega"]

It was just a kiss, right? Luna went completely still, she froze, watching him through wide green orbs while he kissed her. She was not sure where his thoughts were, but this was not what she had in mind. "Do you?" she said softly against his lips. The young woman made no move to further the festivities or to block them. "Funny," purred the pirate, "I don't remember the ones you were making." If he thought man handling her was going to get him anywhere, he was just flat wrong.

Luna smiled then, Cheshire like, lips slightly swollen from the force he used. Nimble little fingers ran up along his collar, then along his jaw. Desperate times call for desperate measures, he father once said.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He let her hand go up his collar and then over his jaw, for only a split moment it triggered in his mind that she would try to harm him, though the thought left just as fast as it could. There were some actions that had to be done.

His lips continued to press upon hers and the hand that was upon the small of his back found the way to the front of her jacket and began to unbutton the jacket that she bore. "You might enjoy this, if you allowed it." He said, and when he stood up, he laid her down on the table where they would be for the next few hours...If she truly wanted it or not.

@[member="Luna Vega"]

What she truly wanted was to get paid. "Ya busy me mind, Naefas," Luna placed a chaste kiss at the corner of his mouth. "Alas, I have to think of my crew and my ship." The pleasures of the flesh were just not that high on the totem pole. "Time is of the essence, love," her body rolled and she was made to push herself from the table to her feet. Luna made work of straightening the trench coat, the com in her pocket beeped as if on cue and the pirate smiled ruefully.

"I have a lead on a ship," one last pull from the bottle sitting all by it's lonesome and her throat offered a satisfied sound. "It was goo' ta see ya ag'en, Mi'lord. I'll keep in touch."

All swagger and soft footfalls were made to the exit, but Luna tossed a few words over her shoulder, "Shou' ye have a certain ship in mind, ye knows how ta contact me." With that, she passed through the doors, off to do whatever it is that she does.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom