Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Offer in Sunlight

VVVDHjr.png

AN OFFER IN SUNLIGHT
VVVDHjr.png

Tag: Samara Raine Samara Raine

Joran stood near the center of the Council Hall, on the edge of the uppermost circle of the multi-tiered area. A beam of sunlight, reflected through the clouds by mirrors in a way Joran himself was unsure about, pierced down through the gloom of the cave, illuminating the circular area the Eadu Enclave would one day use for meetings of its leading members. A waterfall in one corner of the room offered a calming peripheral noise, soothing Joran's mind as he stood there, looking down at the Jedi Order symbol on a small dais in the middle of the gathering circle. It represented a hope. A dream for the future that one day, this room would hold a greater significance to the Jedi across the galaxy, and that dream started today.

He heard the doors to the Council Hall being pushed open, two large wooden doors carved from wood donated by Kashyyyk, a great gift of important significance for the Eadu Enclave. Turning, Joran folded his arms behind his back, a smile on his face as he looked at the woman entering the Council Hall. "
Master Raine, I am pleased you were able to attend. I apologize for the abruptness of the request."

Joran gestured for her to meet him near the center of the chamber, and he cast his gaze once more around the Council Hall. "
This is one of my favorite places in the Enclave you know. So quiet, peaceful, and filled with promise."

When it raines, it pours.

RESTORATION
Eadu Jedi Enclave

Council Hall

d32FMcd.png

Samara stood for a moment and just peered out the window that ran alongside her bed in the quarters assigned to her. The sunrise was just peeking over the tops of the mountains in the near distance. It was a beautiful sight to behold with the yellow, orange, and pink colors contrasting with the blues and grays of the jagged rock peaks saluting if you will the Jedi temple building across from them. And especially, after the last few days of beyond stormy weather.

At that moment, the Liann just knew, call it a nudge from the Force, she had made the right decision to stick around after the foundational meeting hosted by the new steward of the Eadu Jedi Enclave. She had found him to be quite appreciable both in his manner and yes, looks. Not that it made any difference in the latter... She just shook her golden head at the afterthought, then finished making the bed before grabbing her leather boots and slipping them on. A quick once-over of her more generic brown and tan robes of the day, then out the door she went.

Joran Olan Joran Olan had summoned the Jedi Healer to the Council Hall. Samara wasn't quite sure what it pertained to as she hadn't been at the Enclave long enough to get into any mischief... but nonetheless tardiness would not be in the vocabulary today.

Having given the large wooden doors to the Council Hall a good pull as Samara did not like to use the Force frivolously with daily activities, the master healer entered the grand chamber with otherwise grace and adeptness. Her sea-green eyes spotted the Eadu Steward standing in the center of the room with a thick ray of sunlight from above bathing him in a warm glow with the cascading waterfall behind the Jedi Master giving the final touch to the serene and peaceful scene.

Maybe he felt it as well this morning...

"Not at all, Master Olan... I am most pleased you asked," Sam answered with a respectful cant of her head after approaching him, then added after looking about the chamber and returning her gaze upon the other Jedi.

"Yes, I do have to agree wholeheartedly. I'm actually very impressed with the Enclave as a whole so far as I have ventured about these last couple of days on my own. You have done a good job caretaking this place and readying it for its next calling, To be honest, I'm happy just to be here and to be a small part of history in the making. Your speech the other day was quite moving... the tribute that is to the Silver Jedi." the honey blonde stated flashing the man a small appreciative smile.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

AN OFFER IN SUNLIGHT
VVVDHjr.png

Tag: Samara Raine Samara Raine

"There is much to be said about honoring the past," Joran said, his eyes lingering for a moment on the new arrival before he turned. He began walking towards the waterfall across the chamber, his pace slow and measured. "The Silver Jedi for much of their history were paragons of what Jedi set out to be. Defenders of the innocent, upholders of peace and justice. Healers, teachers, and warriors of self defense and the protectors defenseless. Nobility in purpose, dignity in restraint."

Joran came to a stop at the edge of the waterfall, a shallow pool of water surrounding it. "I have merely continued the work others have done before me. My Master, Kellian Cass, always had dreams that one day this old rundown outpost could be something more. Her vision and dream for the future, a dream of hope for all Jedi, guided my hand and voice that day. The actions and legacy of the Silver Jedi inspired her, as they have inspired me. What they have accomplished, what you have accomplished, will not be forgotten as long as this Enclave stands."

Joran paused then, glancing down at the pool in front of the two Jedi. A small stone circle sat partially submerged in the pool, water lapping over the edges. "This spot here," Joran said, indicating the circle, "is where I envision padawan of this Enclave ascending to knighthood. Here, with natural water flowing over them, and in the reverence and peace of this chamber, they will meditate on what it means to be a Jedi before they are knighted in the presence of the Enclave Council."

Joran turned to look at Samara, one eyebrow raised. "It would be rather weird for a council to be made up of only one individual," Joran said, "so, it would be an honor if you would accept the position as first new member of that council, and the official leader of the Enclave's healers. Your experience and knowledge more than qualify you for the posting, but the decision will be yours."

When it raines, it pours.

RESTORATION
Eadu Jedi Enclave

Council Hall

d32FMcd.png

"Yes, I would have to agree wholeheartedly with your statement," the Jedi doctor replied, then she followed Joran Olan Joran Olan over to the waterfall across the chamber all the while drinking in the peaceful ambiance given off by the natural water feature cascading down from above.

It reminded her a bit of the Room of a Thousand Fountains which she enjoyed spending time in as a youngling, though this was on a much smaller scale of course, and without all the flora. Still, this hall gave one a great sense of serenity of heart and mind... Something the younger generation of Jedi Knights seemed to be missing in their daily lives or rather had forgotten when going from one battlefront to the next - making what seemed like more war than peace.

That particular stance could just be her more pacifist nature being a healer first, though if something or someone needed defending there wasn't anything that would stand in her way of fulfilling her oath taken all those years ago when Valae Heavenshield Valae Heavenshield declared her a Jedi Knight on Voss.

"You certainly have... Your master would be proud," the honey blonde nodded with a small affirming smile.

Samara listened thoughtfully as the other Master Jedi continued speaking his mind. Her sea-green orbs followed to where he pointed to the stone in the middle of the pool.

"I do love your vision of the final trial a padawan learner would take before being knighted. I can only imagine how significant of an experience it would be and perhaps instill in them just a bit more the true meaning of what it is to be a Jedi and the responsibility they now have to uphold regarding the ideals of the Light," Sam conveyed as her eyes met his, then she paused for a moment as his question caught her a bit off guard.

"Erm... I would be most honored to be the Enclave's Chief Healer, Master Olan, and sit on its council with you," she answered humbly with a respectful bow of her golden head.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom