Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Extended Leave of Absence

Kyra was caught staring down at her hand, the metal curves hard and cold against the backdrop of the stars framing them. She hated it. The way it shook, the way it didn't respond properly-- the way it didn't match her body temperature. When Kyra sacrificed her limb she did so under the assumption the next one would be of working order.

How could she save Nida when she struggled to lift a cup? She gasped at his voice, closing her fist and shoving it into her lap as if she had been caught doing something she shouldn't.

She cleared her throat, responding as if a beat hadn't been skipped. "Well that's sorta the thing. Silver Rest's archives are corrupt. We...don't exactly know. But I did find this." She leaned forward, flicking to life the holo invite to tour the new GA jedi center named Prosperity floating over a core world.

"I bet they'd know something."

She glanced up at him, double taking as she found her catch perched content in Thirdas' metal limb. The pur could be heard from across the space. Jealousy flaired in her gut, but she held it back.

"You're gonna need me for this. It's jedi. I'm jedi. If you want information on sith, where else do you think you'd go?" The pitch was subtle but present, the girl constantly feeling the need to prove herself.

Sidling up to her where she sat, Thirdas inspected the holo invite to the Prosperity. Some kind of mobile Jedi base?

Nida wasn't on a core world, though. He wasn't a fan of returning empty-handed from Sith space, it felt like going in the wrong direction. In his somewhat simplified mind he figured he could just roll up to where Nida was being kept and kick the ass of whoever was keeping her, then take her home to have whatever they planted in her brain removed. They could do that, right?

"Hey," he snapped at her like a scolding parent. "Enough with the defensive posturing. I've already said we're in this together. I don't leave fellow soldiers on the field."

Offering a few more pets to the feline hugging his arm, he leaned down and encouraged it to make its way into Kyra's lap.

"It's not like you're not leaving me with much of a choice. Let's find this 'Prosperity' and get this over with."

He turned and stepped through the door once more.

"I gotta work out. I'll be in the engine room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom