Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Ever More Common Bother

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden sat up a bit at the questions. What was she good at? She didn't realize if [member="Lady Kay"] had any other motive than small talk, as she was not good at that social cue quite yet. Or rather, she wasn't used to it being so well hidden. "I'm good at listening, and climbing trees. A lot of people don't believe that, since I only have one hand, but it's true. I'm also pretty good at running, I think, and sometimes Dad and I play with wooden swords. He says I'm a natural but I never really win. But I'm really really good at hide and seek. I can hide for a long time without being found, sometimes I don't ever get found until I get bored waiting. I'm a little worse at seeking but I'm still pretty good at it... I usually find someone. When I was at the orphanage I played it a lot with the younger kids."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded as she listened to [member="Shoden Moz"] relay her skills. She smiled ag the thought of [member="Minna Balin"] and Shoden playing together in the woods. The two would get along great. Add Lori to the mix and there'd be a triple threat. Hmmm. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea to get them all together....

"Well I wonder if maybe you'd be a good spy. If you can hide really well, you'd be able to listen in on conversations, sort through the important information and send it off to your superiors. You'd still have to train to defend yourself at times, just in case you get caught. But that could be fun for you."

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
"Maybe. But that's sooo far away..." She hummed and sat back in the chair, resting her head on the stump on her left arm, as always acting as though her hand was there. "Dad does tell me about when he was a hunter though, that does sound fun. Hiding from people and following them around. I just don't want to hurt anyone, you know? Not everyone is as nice as you or Dad, and a lot of them are big people in the world. I mean, until Dad adopted me I didn't think anyone cared for children older than one or two." She didn't look particularly sad when talking, if anything she looked perfectly calm. Why should she be, she lived through everything, and ultimately was proven wrong. So if anything, she was happy that things went as they did.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded. "Bounty hunting....I know of a couple of good hunters. Ones that are dear friends of mine. I should introduce you one day."

It was nice of [member="Shoden Moz"] to compliment her, though perhaps her and Darlyn were just different from everyone else. Kay knew that she was. Who else promoted and maintained peace as much as she did? Nobody. Darlyn helped with that.

She sipped her tea as the mention of adoption was brought up. "Not everyone that adopts goes for infants. The two that I had adopted with my husband were 5 and 8 years old. And dear Ghorua adopted his little Minna when she was 6. So you see? There's hope for older kids yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom