Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Epic Galactical Journey

Ava Solborne

A
You think you can touch me with this? You couldn't handle my gifts with your greedy little mind! What's inside mine is a head of its own time, you did not steal from me, you stole me from mankind! :D

As long as they are alive and reprogrammable then no problem. I want a team of brain washed Jedi spreading chaos and destruction all in the name of good.

Ava Solborne

A
So Verz, since you have not said, on what planet you would like to be on, would you be on Munto Codru or Mon Calamari? These are the first ones we're going to visit.

Yes naturally. I have no interest in their weak weapons, I might pay a minor bounty on those if you bring the saber of the prisoner along with them.

Ava Solborne

A
All members of the journey get the route, the planet list. Their obstacles will get one to four planets to choose from, not the complete list.

By the way, I'll start the first thread today OR tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom