Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Epic Galactical Journey

Ava Solborne

A
Hello, all role-players! I am Equa Dominator, a bit crazy role-player, a Jedi Padawan. Now I am going to take an epic journey around the galaxy and I would like some friends to come with me. All factions are allowed, no matter if you are a Jedi, an Empire leader or Mandalorian, you are welcome to join. The only rule is, that none of the members is not allowed to fight with each other in the journey's threads. We'll be fly all around the galaxy, in the Outer Rim. The journey begins on Munto Codru and ends on Coruscant. The journey will most likely be in many different threads. It is not a campaign!

So if you would like to join Dominator, please contact me in the thread or PM me. I'll send all members the map of the journey or a planet list.

May the Force be with you!

Ok, so I have a question. In this forum, does each character have to keep continuity? In other words, if I am on one planet in one RP, can I participate in another somewhere else in the galaxy? I would love to travel the galaxy, but I am stuck on planet in another RP.

Dominator is correct. You could be in different threads at the same time, it is up to you to assume the chronological order of the events of when they occur if you desire to explain it at all.

Ava Solborne

A
Okay, I've got some fellow travelers now. Everyone can still join, but now we need someone to make our expedition harder. We've already got some difficulties on Munto Codru, but we need at least one for every planet we're going to visit. At the moment, there would be only If you would like to make a difficulty/obstacle on a planet, contact me. But... You can always join our journey threads, because they will be open.

EDIT: Daxton Bane would be great... ^_^

Do you want me as recurring villain? A villain on a planet? An overall villain? Depending on what role you want from me I can better contribute to the story.

Ava Solborne

A
Well, it's yours to choose, which side. If you want to be a voluntary member, then you should join us, the travellers, but if you would like to do some paid jobs, you should be an obstacle...

Well I have on going bounty system for every Jedi you bring in alive and in custody. 5k credits for padawans, more for higher ranking ones. But they have to be alive. Not necessarily complete, but alive. Dead, they are useless to me. What say you Mandalorian, interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom