Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Epic Duel of Epic Proportions

Ragnar Wulfe

R
(This takes place in an AU where Ragnar never lost his Master level memories and Karen is a Jedi Master)

A powerful male Dathomiri walked about Hoth wearing a full suit of Beskar armor without a helmet, a greatsword on his back and a sword half it's length on his right hip, this man was prepared for a fight, and he knew he was going to get one soon.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Gunship came roaring over the frozen cliffs. It's engines roared as it's back door opened to the sun. A woman in purple armor strode out onto the deck's balcony and overlooked the white wastes before her. He was here. She could sense him.

She stepped. She fell. Flawless as the snow. The air became her ocean and the cliffs she mounted like the wind. An effortless landing and a fabulous finish. She stood tall among the black cliffs and the white hanging ice. Resting a heavy boot against the dry rock, she lifted her chin and smiled.

"I challenge the Wolf of the White Desert! Dare he approach my sword!?"

Ragnar Wulfe

R
"I dare, my name is Ragnar Wulfe of the Witches of Dathomir, and may this be a fun fight either way." The Dathomiri said with a smug smirk, knowing even with equality among the Witches themselves at hand, he'll still fight for survival. The Dathomiri then grabbed his greatsword and his single sword, then using his smaller sword as a focusing rod, he shot 5 arrows of pure energy at Karen from the smaller sword, put the smaller sword back on his hip, then charged at her as the pure energy arrows flew.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Like Caladcholg of old, the woman withdrew her blue blade and smote the hill upon which she stood. And with three great strokes she blasted the mountain of rocks into splinters and into great shards. It fell. Like a cascading waterfall of winter's might. Black rock and blue stone. White rivers of snow and the glittering glass of ice. It fell.

The hill smote against the surface like the sun touches the sea. Wave after wave. Crushing force and the smash of heavy blows. The mountain fell. And it fell with glory. Leaving their battlefield to the ruins that remained. Spires of black rock, splinters of icy shards, and the afternoon shade of the broken mountain's pale face. It was difficult terrain. And it was a monument to their strength.

Karen rose from the debris untouched by the destruction that surrounded her. She lifted up the magnificent black stones that towered above her. Bold and strong they rose from the death of the mountain. And she threw them against Ragnar's arrows of Force.

Plumes. Dust and smoke. Shattered rock and scarred heavens. That was all the remained after his arrows struck home. Blasting her black projectiles into the void. His arrows were destroyed. Her black towers were obliterated under the sun.

"Face me Warrior of the Witch! And know the power of the Light!"

It was his move,

Ragnar Wulfe

R
"Face me Warrior of the Witch! And know the power of the Light!"

Ha. The power of the Light is already known to this man as Allyan Magic. This will be easy... or so the man thought at least.

The man reached out with his left hand and in an attempt to distract Karen, he smashed the gunship slowly as he ran towards her then lifted it up and kept the crushing only with his mind as to focus mainly on her as he charged into the melee range, which the man was best at in his years, which were relatively young compared to most Witches.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She felt no loss for the ship. Astromechs held the bridge. Thus she relished the thought of testing this man's resolve.

"Ancestors here my prayer. Grant me the light of my fathers. May the Force be with us. Always and forever! Yaaahhhggghhh!!!"

Her eyes turned white with flame as her body began to shine with power. Karen channeled Force Valor into her very being. Into her very soul. Atop her perch of black stone and spired might. She was reborn. A Jedi Warrior to the last.

"The Universe has heard my prayer warrior! Dare your Gods hear yours!"

Her eyes aflame she tilted her blue sword towards heaven and summoned the rocks to her aid. The ground around her began to churn and bubble. Buckle and break. And. If Ragnar continued his spear-headed charge he would run swiftly into a blasting, smashing rock-crag of destructive might.

The spired ground around Karen, ...was about to explode.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
The man stopped and made the ship fly at Karen to try to stop her, then silently prayed, and his entire body shown nothing but fury and his own might as the Force around him mimed Karen's power, then finally, about 499 clones of Ragnar's shadow appeared and about 100 of the dead from Hoth's wars emerged from the snow and dirt, all seeking to attack the Jedi Warrior at one time. All of the clones and the 100 'zombies' ran at Karen at once, while Ragnar stood back.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The ship came rushing on. And Karen's eyes burned with fire.

In a blast of Force Repulse she sent the earth to motion, the air to thunder, and the ground to flame. The ship exploded in the clouds. The black rocks splintered into sharper stone. And as the frame of a once-mighty vessel fell, the horde of dark shards found their home. Like a blizzard and a blast, her Repulse echoed outward. The 100 Hoth warriors fell. Covered in a second death by the black debris of Karen's razored wind. Death by impalement. Their bodies riddled with stone. The shadow clones remained at a distance. Immune to the physical realm which claimed their brethren corpses.

"Is it shadow's you conjure, oh Wolf? ...Face me now. Blade to blade. Lest I conjure a Light that will burn all the shadows from this world forever."

Ragnar Wulfe

R
"Mostly did that to chip away at some of that newfound power, but if it's melee you wish, it will be melee you get." The man said then leaped with the Force assisting him at Karen, wielding his force claymore that he wielded fondly for so many years.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
He charged.

And so. She too, took to the air. Cascading over him with her double-blade lightsaber. Twisting. Turning. A satellite in orbit and a bird in flight. Her head to the ground she twisted. Bringing her blade downwards, mid-flight, ...aiming to carve Ragnar in two.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Ragnar countered with a quick slash and the Ragnar Shadows fired energy arrows until they disappeared from lack of The Force to keep them together, which was about 2 minutes, and the zombies were well... dead.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Blades clashed as time slowed. Clean clash.

Karen swept over her opponent, flipping to her feet like an angel, and then knelled down to pray. The arrows surrounded her. Rushing forth like a tracking storm. She arose like a missile to take flight just as the arrows tracked to her downed position. The arrows smashed together from all sides. Only a hair's breath from her toes in flight. Ripping the air and rending sound with the buckling smash.

She arched backwards and came to land on a towering black spire. The debris from the mountain remained.

"You shadows need to learn how to shoot, Dear Wolf. I fear the next time they attempt such? ...They will only hit you. Hehe."

She smiled and allowed him the next move,

Ragnar Wulfe

R
"Well, they are shadows after all." Ragnar said then grabbed her by the neck, a slight burning feeling felt as he held her neck. Then Ragnar threw her into the air and smacked her with the blunt side of his sword, wanting to keep this fight going longer than just a few brief moments.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
His smack became her platform. A diving board to the sky. And beyond. She almost smirked as her feet touched the flat of his blade. The sky was her friend. The clouds her ally. ...And gravity would become his doom.

For what goes up? Must come down.

And when she fell from that sky. She did so with the strength of a thousand warriors. Like a spear from heaven and bolt from God. She fell. From the sky and from the earth. She fell. From the air and from the sun. Burning a path between spaces in the blink of an eye. She aimed her blazing blue sword at Ragnar's heart. And drove from heaven. To earth.

And the smashing sound would echo across the snow for miles...

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Ragnar walked to the right a bit and then his shadow was covering her landing spot... then when she was about to land, the shadow acted as a portal for about 10 seconds

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She flew into the portal and disappeared into the void. Moments later a rippling smash echoed out across the snow as the portal reappeared and Karen brought the shadow clone body-slamming back to earth. Smashing it head long into the black fields of Hoth and scattering it's remains to the four winds.

"You little clones have a few tricks I see Wolf. But not even the void can hold a Jedi Warrior for long."

She stood back up and lifted her chin with a smile. Raising her double-sword to point at him from a distance,

"Now. What say we end this little contest? I'm not finished with you yet!"

Ragnar Wulfe

R
"Wasn't trying to hold you, I was merely testing my shadow's limitations on my own trickery. Sure, we can end this, but I'm still having fun." Ragnar said with a smile and wielding his force-claymore one handed as usual

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Now be a good little Wolf and hold still."

She smirked and came running at him. Closing the last few meters with Force Speed, she nearly teleported straight to him, and arched a forward slash with her double saber.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
The Wulfe was slashed in half... into an inky blackness that reformed behind her...
"This was always my favorite trick."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She scowled with righteous indignation. How dare he play at illusions!

Karen conjured Force Light and dispelled any illusions within a 30 meter sphere. Using her senses in the Force to locate her enemy with glee,

"...There are no shadows in the sun, Wolf! You can not hide from the power of the Force."

She readied a counter attack for when the real Wolf appeared,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom