Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Encounter on Dressel

Tyuk maneuvered his ship around and above the mountains and hilltops of the planet Dressel, he gazed out over the hills, spotting a few small villages and settlement as he zipped by. His reason for coming to Dressel was simple, he had been receive a tip from a Torgruta on Utapau that there were rumors of a Dark Lord of the Sith staying in a small camp on the outer edges of Brehara, the main continent on Dressel, it was a long shot, but Tyuk believed that this may be his master. So with that tip, he headed to Dressel. Now here he was, zipping across the various landmasses making his way closer and closer towards Brehara.

Tyuk finally arrived over the large continent know as Brehara and began searching the coastlines. Stopping at various villages and settlements, questioning the locals about the rumor of the Sith. Tyuk's Dressellese wasn't the greatest in the galaxy, but he was able to understand the locals well enough to get 3 possible locations for the camp, one was on the south-eastern side of the continent, the other two were to the north. So Tyuk set off towards the south-east first. He arrived at the location of the camp that the locals had told him about, it was nothing too special, 2 small huts placed on either side of a campfire. He landed on the northern side of the camp, setting down and hopping up and out of his ship. As he exited he noticed that the camp seemed empty, he quickly reached out with the force to see if he could sense anything, any remnants of the force in the area. He couldn't, there was no sign of the force in the area, other that the minuscule amounts of force that non-force sensitive lifeforms give off. He decided to search the two tents to make sure the camp was empty, and sure enough, they both were. He then got back in his ship, and set off towards the north.

Tyuk was making his way towards the north as he started to think to himself 'This will be the day, I can feel it, I will find my master, and kill him for what he did to me' he could feel that this was the day his life would change. He arrived to the first northern camp, which to his surprise, was smoldering. There were the remnants of a few tents, which were now only smoldering piles of fur and sticks. Tyuk reached out with the force, and yet again found no remnants of its activity here. He was disappointed, but he felt there was no need to dwell on it, and he made his way to the last camp. He arrived overhead, the camp seemed to be just one tent, a lone tent in front of a campfire, and the campfire was lit. Tyuk set his ship down a decent distance away from the camp, he exited his ship and decided he should conceal his ability. He checked to make sure his lightsaber was securely fastened to his belt, he then adjusted his robe, turned on his respirator, and began walking over to the camp, reaching out to try and sense the force at the camp, and he did. He felt the familiar feel of Dark Side energy wash over him, meaning whoever was in that tent. Was a Sith.

He finally approached the rear of the tent, slowly and silently moving towards the entrance, trying to have the element of surprise in his favor. He reached the entrance of the tent, which was covered with some kind of fur, he began to move the fur to the side, and as he got it halfway open, a wave of energy burst from within the tent, launching Tyuk backwards into the air. The attack seemed weak, had he expected it, he would have been able to easily throw up a force barrier, but his enemy surprised him, this definitely wasn't the power of a Sith lord. He re-positioned his body so that he would land on his feet, skidding a bit as he regained his balance and stood up, "How did you find me? No matter, I'll deal with you quickly" a voice said from the tent, it seemed to carry an over-abundance of confidence. "I told you keffing locals not to try and track me" a human male exited the tent, he was clad in a damaged suit of Mandolorian armor, and looked to be around 17 or 18 years old "Wait. You're not a Dresellian" the man seemed to carry a bit of nervousness in his voice now. Tyuk noticed the man was holding a lightsaber in his right hand. Tyuk took his own out and ignited it, the dual blades springing to life "It looks like the rumors about you were exaggerated, you're no Dark Lord of the Sith" "You... you have a lightsaber!" the human said, his face turning into an expression of fear, "Uh, well, no matter. I'll deal with you" the human seemed like he was trying to instill some kind of show of power or strength with his voice, but it came out sounding weak and scared. The man ignited his saber, a singular crimson blade springing from it, and held it in front of him. Tyuk slowly walked towards the man, releasing the vale that hid his power in the Force, he pushed his hand out towards the man, letting the power of the Force flow and burst through it, sending a wave of energy as his opponent had did to him. The man was hit by the wave and sent flying into the side of the tent, Tyuk increased his speed, eventually arriving at where the man lay against the tent "You... you're an actual Sith" the man said, trembling at the site of Tyuk towering over him. "I am, and you, are not" Tyuk said as he swung his lightsaber towards the man's neck, cleaving his head from his shoulders. Tyuk stepped forward to retrieve the man's saber "You were a pitiful disgrace to the Dark Side" Tyuk said, kicking the man's limp body. "You made me waste my time coming to..." Tyuk immediately stopped his words, he could feel an overwhelming force rushing over his body, and he recognized this force, it was the power of the Dark Side, the power of a Sith Lord, and it was headed in his direction.

Dressel.

There weren't many reasons why the Sith would venture to such backwater worlds. For the most part, all that he required was situated in a handful of clean, well populated centers of commerce. However, civilized worlds had a tendency to frown upon that which Darth Metus intended to procure for something rather...sinister. Ever since the recovery of the Galaxy from the Gulag Plague, it seemed as though the practice of slavery was slowly being abolished. Every powerful nation in the known Galaxy had a stance on the matter, and each was leaning towards eliminating it as opposed to keeping the ancient practice intact.

So, when an Alchemy-savvy Sith such as Darth Metus required a fresh, innocent body to utilize in his corrupt rituals, it became a small hassle to procure. However, for the sake of his work, the Sith gladly put up with the tedioum that was procuring a slave in the present day. In order to expedite the process, Darth Metus gathered a small collection of subordinates from his Mandalorian days: men and women "convinced" that they were following orders by seeking out slavers on remote worlds. It took a few days, but after being dispatched they found a potential seller of that which Darth Metus currently sought.

Upon being provided coordinates, the Sith Lord made the journey with haste. From Dathomir to Dressel he voyaged, landing only a few minutes before the hour he had set his "appointment" for. Garbed in armor draped with an onyx-hued cloak, Darth Metus made his entrance upon the world...only to be greeted with the sight of a rather dingy village. "Beggars can't be choosers." he thought, taking a moment to raise his hood before striding off into the gaggle of tents. Here, the Sith Lord made no effort to conceal his rather billowing presence in the Force; for who would challenge him way out here? A farmer?

As he drew near to the one of the larger tents, which he assumed belonged to the slaver, the sounds of an altercation reached his ears...as did the tell-tale din of a lightsaber's ignition. Peering through the gap between adjacent tents afforded him a rather clear view of an execution: a Zabrak boldly cut down one of his Thralls. Perhaps this was a hunter from the One Sith? Or maybe...a bounty hunter in general? No matter...the Zabrak had interfered in the affairs of the Sith and had claimed the life of someone rather useful.

"You." boomed his voice directly into the Zabrak's mind. "You have stepped on the toes of one Greater than you. For that, you must know pain." With this seething message delivered, Darth Metus simply raised his offhand. He commanded the might of the Force to do his bidding, bending the enigmatic entity to bow to his will. With but a grunt of effort, the Sith created a telekinetic explosion of Force. The tents standing between he and the Zabrak were blown aside, clearing the way for the Sith's dominant hand to be raised.

Electricity pooled and crackled between his fingertips before being swiftly expelled as a torrent of bolts. Darth Metus, while justifiably frustrated, did make sure to control the voltage of his attack to not be fatal. He wanted to stun and incapacitate the sod who had gotten in his way...so that he might have a thorough chat with him.

[member="Tyuk Asha"]

Tyuk raised his saber, igniting it in the hopes it would absorb the Sith's lightning. But his move barely seemed to slow down the force of the lightning, it hit Tyuk with the force of a wrecking ball, surging into his body and knocking him down, completely incapacitating him as the current flowed through his body, making his muscles twitch and spasm. The last thing he remembered seeing was the face of the Sith towering over him; and then he blacked out.

Much to the surprise of the Sith Lord, the Zabrak raised his saber in an attempt to ground out his lightning. While this tactic could work for moderately skilled individuals, a novice had minimal chance of having any sufficient result. This fact was proven by the lightning's follow-through, which caused the Zabrak to collapse to the earth. His muscles twitched and spasmed. A scream of anguish tore from his lips. Then, silence befell the man.

Not death, but unconsiousness.

With the slayer of his Thrall incapacitated, Darth Metus turned his attention to the more pressing matter. The commotion had drawn the attention of the village folk; and the Sith Lord sought out one in particular. Scanning the crowd, he located the worm of a man towards the rear...then encouraged him to step forward with but a touch of the Force. Telekinesis surged forth and seized the mongrel by his throat before dragging him unceremoniously to the front of the gaggle. "Bring what I have come for and have them loaded into the ship." he ordered, before casting a glance over at the fallen Zabrak.

"And bring this one to a tent. Chained." Without hesitation, the slaver scurried off to fulfill the will of the Sith before his assistants rounded on the Zabrak. Chains were strapped to his extremities before they jointly hoisted him into one of the adjacent tents. Darth Metus was not too far behind, yet he tarried a moment in order to ensure that the merchandise was proper. A pair of children. A crying woman. A battered man. Yes, these would do quite nicely. With a sweep of his cloak, the Sith then entered the tent and knelt before the incapacitated Zabrak.

"Wake him." he said, prompting the slavers to procure and dump water onto the poor sod. No doubt, that would be enough to stir the Zabrak awake...and no doubt, Darth Metus would have his answers. "You slaughtered what belonged to me, quite impressively I might add. However, while I do enjoy a good massacre every now and then, this particular act robbed me of a valuable servant. Now, I'm sure the concept of business is not too large for your mind; and so I'll give you a single opportunity to live. Give me a reason to let you live, or I shall see your skull mounted outside this village."

[member="Tyuk Asha"]

Tyuk bursted awake with the impact of the freezing cold water. He started to come back from the black of unconsciousness. As his vision became clearer and clearer, he saw a figure in front of him which he finally made out to be the Sith that had attacked him, he quickly tried to reach for his lightsaber, jerking his arm forward only to feel the cold embrace of metal on his wrists. Then the Sith spoke.

Tyuk realized the situation he was in, and he weighed his chances. If he broke free of the binds and attacked his captor, he would surely be vanquished. The Sith's power had been apparent in the burst of force lightning he shot out earlier, this left Tyuk in quite a bad place, chained up with a Sith lord fairly upset with him. Tyuk had one idea, it was a long shot, but it might just work, and he had nothing else to lose.

"How about I offer myself, as an apprentice. I am fairly gifted in the powers of the Dark Side, though I'm sure you relize that from the simple fact that I survived your lightening, and from the situation the Sith are in nowadays, I'm sure you could use another on your side" the Zabrak hoped that the one thing he had would be enough to get him out of this, his freedom.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom