Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public An Archaeology Dig

The exact location is still up in the air (the most obvious planets, like Korriban, Dxun, Yavin, Dantooine, etc where the notorious ruins are seem a little too played out, and since they're so famous why would there be anything left to plunder uncover at this point anyway?), but I'm looking to mount an archaeological dig into an abandoned Jedi temple or Sith tomb, or maybe an old academy somewhere.

All crew slots are open - Nimdok doesn't know how to pilot, doesn't have a ship, has no protection whatsoever and would need a helping hand or two with the actual digging part. Knowledge of Jedi history and lore would be very useful, but isn't a requirement. Competition is also welcome. I suppose we could treat it like a treasure hunt, although Nimdok would insist "treasure" is a misnomer when it comes to broken holocrons and mummified Sith lords.

Last edited:

Ravenous

R
Hmmm...An interesting prospect and the possible rewards are even more intriguing. I accept the offer.

As for a planet...Hmmm...How about Odessen? The Light side-Dark Side nexus there makes it a perfect balance in the force and many Jedi/Sith have ventured there. What could go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom