Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An after story of the Atrisian tale.

Allies: [member="Lord Mythos"]

Infernalpalace_zpsaptpchh0.jpg

Nomkneer had finished his travels and he atlast reached his goal of slaying the former emperor of the Atrisia. The kaleesh had already sent out a ship to pick him up within the town of Tenhaqu. A town so filled with scum and villainy that it has been forgotten by Atrisia for a long time, leaving them to fend for themselves the only way possible. A ship had been delivered and the Atrisian general was on his way towards the palace. Once inside he took the head which he cut from the former emperor and walked up the stairs proudly as he maintained the words he spoke that day.

As he got in front of the new emperor, he placed the former emperors head upon his palm as he showed the face, towards the Emperor, [member="Lord Mythos"].

"Here M'lord, this is the former atrisian emperor; this is a semi-sentient beast i found very rare lying within the Mukhashi cante, a chain of mountains that you probably did not know of. I faced giant scorpions and found myself lying within a dark nexus that took me to a trip to the atrisian past."

After giving the emperor his three gifts he explained more about the bonsai tree and the new beast given to him by the kaleesh.

"This is the now named @Nom-Nom Bonsai tree, named after me by villagers in the Mukhashi village. It turns red for dark side, and white for light side, if there are people with both sides of the force it turns pink. Just in case anyone tries to fool you, This little ape right here can grow up to be a nasty tool for the sith, it is force sensitive."

He said with much pride to his work as his vast journey even brought more than just a story, but important news about the real world called Atrisia and urgent matters that needed to be attended. Nomkneer stopped for a moment and took out a death stick, offering one to the emperor, he could not believe how much he went through just to get that scumbag.

There after, he took out one last gift for the emperor of Atrisia, a gift he would care for even more than the rest since it has a value different to the monetarial kind; a value that only Mythos appreciates.

"One last thing, here, this is a katana from the war that happened hundreds and probably thousands of years ago in the Mukhashi cante. You can notice the ancient design of the sword, and notice its material.."

The general said after one last gift, waiting for the emperor to speak back after so many presents were laid upon him at such a sudden moment. It must feel like a new birthday for the emperor, one that was well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom