Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Adventure

@[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Elayne giggled as she poked the sleeping form on the bed. She began to sing a song in her native language as a way to wake her up as well. Though she would be able to recognize her name every verse or two. Elayne liked celtic and figured a song was a decent way to wake up. She had a whole day planned but now she needed Celtic to get up. She had lunch packed, and breakfast ready. You couldn't call Elayne unprepared. After all she was the one ensuring they didn't starve during their space flights.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic yawned and looked at Elyna " Hey " She said yawning again as she sat up and stretched her arms a little

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

" Hey, I made us breakfast, and a packed lunch. I was hoping that I could take you on a day trip out to Tython . I know a place we can even swim. So what do you say?" She said rather energetically. She was bouncing with energy as she waited for the sleepy Celtic to get up. Elayne brought the inmature elayne that most people knew, well back home anyways. " Come on time is a wasting and plus I made pancakes! and they are getting cold!" She said as she tried to urge Celtic up.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Pancakes??? theyere not chocolet are they?" Celtic asked looking at her with a confused look. @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Elayne smiled " Nope, there are some berries in it though!" She said with a smile " So come on and lets eat. " She said as she opened the door and waited for the sleepy Celtic. @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Celtic Corcoran

C
"alright"Celtic said getting up and followed her out of the room. @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

" Now eat up my friend" She said with a smile as she presented the table, with two plates of pancakes with berries in them. She smiled as she grabbed some bacon and eggs from the other platters and began to eat. " I didn't know what you would like so I made a bit of everything.

Celtic Corcoran

C
"Thanks" Celtic said as she started to eat the pancakes. @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Elayne smiled as she watched her eat and ate her own food. She giggled " your welcome, so did you like my song?" She asked with a smile. @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Celtic Corcoran

C
" i did not really hear it but what i did i liked it" Celtic said looking up from er food
@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

" I am glad, I heard you liked music so I figured I would sing to wake you up. " She said with a smile as she ate more. " So what do you want to do today?" She asked with a smile.

Celtic Corcoran

C
" i dont know" Celtic said with a shrug as she continued eating @[member="Elayne Hawk"]

" Oh pick something, anything. We can train, we can play. I hear you like music, we can do something with that. " She said trying to find something to gain the interest of the girl before her. " We could even cook!" She said with a giggle as she finished her food. @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Celtic Corcoran

C
" Can we go outside? i dont want to be suck inside all day today its to nice out" she said looking out the window.

"Of course we can" She said with a smile as she left the dishes for Iella to do and picked up Celtic with a smile and ran off with her. She was more than a match for her.

Celtic Corcoran

C
" Put me down!!" Celtic said in protest as she wiggled around trying to get free of her. " Could have asked first!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom