Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Adventure on Hoth

Grimm

Alex held a blank expression on his face, as he stared at her. Noticing that she must have been very young as well, about the same skill level as him. He was about to say something civil, when she had awoken and bounced off to the other side of the cage. Watching Alex like a hawk, here hands aiming towards him. Instead of trying to disobey her, he showed a calm smile towards her and stood where he was still looking at her, while he tried to think of how to get out of here.

" You? That's not a pleasant why to greet someone. Whats your name? or should I call you..You as well."

He said civilly, with no intentions of it being a joke. It was like he was a different person completely from before.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika wasn't going to trust this sith, but at the same time she wasn't exactly in a position to ignore him. That may have been fighting earlier but right now they were in the same position, trapped by poachers who were going to do force only knows what. So, with that in mind, Nasika slowley dropped her hands while looking at him.

"Nasika." she simply stated. "You? Or do you want me to keep calling you Sith?" She added in countermand to what he'd said before.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

He only stared her, he knew better than to believe that she would trust him. Despite that, jedi tend to go on the brighter side of life...he was after Alex for now. Grimm had his fun already, but he couldn't be allowed to take control over a conversion like this.

"Nasika?" He said questioningly. " I'm not keen on your race, so I don't know what it meant mean. Oh, and you can call me Alex. I didn't know you cared to know?" He said childishly, but he was only trying to lighten the mood.

His eyes were still looking for a means to get out, so far the smugglers must be debating the fate of us. He knew what might occur for the girl, but for him it would surely be death on the side of the planet...what a way to go.

"Nasika, what are you doing here? If I can take a guess, your here on order of the jedi council right?"

"Maybe I am." she said walking over to open corner. "And maybe part of it is because I don't like seeing people like you poaching on poor animals, even if they are wompas. They weren't hurting anyone and then you had to come along and hunt them for sport. It's cruel." She sighed a little as she slid down against the bars and was squatting on her rear. "What difference does it make now. We're not getting out of here anytime soon and there's no telling what they'll do to us. I don't suppose you have any plans on getting out."

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

He looked at her, she was acting like a jedi. Stuck here until they could get out. His goal was to get out of here, escape from here and do his mission.

"You have a purpose, i like that in a person. Yet, i was not killing one for sport it was about the credits."

He walked over to her, looking at the entrance of the cave. It was slient, but there was no one was coming in yet.

"I might have a plan, but it depends if i can trust you. It will cost you as well, so do you want to know? Your a big part of it, Nakisa."

She looked up at him, still cross, before standing so she could meet him at eye level. For a moment she didn't show any signs of trust but, seeing as there was no choice, she caved in and asked "What will it cost me? And don't try anything funny." she said, pointing her finger almost right at his nose.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex looked at her, she was smaller than him. He was taller but at least she trusted him for now. It was a wise decision because of there little problem, plus he was going to find out on his own if he had too. She said yes to his suggestion and that meant that he would be able to excute the plan intended. She pointed her fingers at him, like he would abuse the right...it was true that he might. So instead of answeing right away, he extended his pinky finger and wrapped it around her pointed finger without even a warning.

"The cost will be three favors. Since you already made a pinky promise, it has been accepted." He said calmly with a geniune smile on his face. " Of course for the funny part, that will be a little tricky with me in tow."

He looked down at her, wondering if she would like his plan. It would be rather strange but he knew that it was only a means to a way to get to there freedom. The sound of approaching steps would be heard from the large cave, they were not here yet but it sounded like they were coming this way. Alex went back onto the ground, pretending that he was still weak from the battle. Hoping that the jedi would do the same, as they leader a few of his gaurds were coming to the front of the cage.

Her eyes perked with worry when he said "Three" favors. She knew this wasn't going to be fun for her in the end. When the steps of the approaching men caught her attention she looked back to him, only to see he was on the ground acting weak. Seeing this she fell down as well, pretending to be almost half-asleep. She gave little nod to him that she would follow his lead before closing her eyes and groaning.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

The leader stood in front of the cave, looking down at the two. He noticed that they were closer together and rose his eyebrow at the scene. Yet, he only left it at that for now and went to speak to the weakened force users.

"It seems that only one of you is worth something, little jedi. You can be used as a barginning chip for the council, but if they wish to throw you away. You will be sold off into slavery, lets hope for a master to treat you well. Won't that be fun, it's such a shame it will happen to someone of my own race but money is money. As for the other, he isn't worth anything to the sith, they only care for those with power. You as slave wouldn't be appealing, so we will kill you on the surface of the planet as negations occur...until then good luck."

He walked away, leaving four gaurds the caging facing away. They all had the usually arms, blasters and knives. The sabers must be somewhere else, maybe on the leader himself. Alex looked over to the gaurds, trying to see if anyone one of them are simple. Turning over to look at his....ally for now, he inched closer so that he could whisper to her.

"Are you okay with what the man said? I just want to know, or are you ready to follow my plan?"

"I'm not exactly keen on being a bargaining chip or a slave so no. I'm not fine with what he said." she whispered back while still keeping her head in the same position as when they were pretending to be down. "As to your plan I'm just waiting for you t say when. I hope it's something better than just letting him do what he wants with us."

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

He looked towards the guards, they were of different species but he knew what he should do. Nasika was going to be the bait, so lets see how it goes with that suggestion.

"Good, but to be more accurate. There going to do whatever they want to you, your going to play the sad little girl that will do whatever it takes to get out of here.Try Seduce them if you will, can you do that? When they come in, I will snatch the key from one of the guards and unlock our cuffs."

Hearing what he planned she looked both shocked and angered at him. But, after seeing how it was really the best choice they had, she only sneered before saying "I hate you so much right now." She sat up and began crying a little to get their attention, when they told her to keep it down she said "But...I'm so scared, sir. I...I just wanted to be a Jedi. Make my master proud and all. I never wanted to be locked away. Please...what can I do to make you let me go. I'll do anything you want." She leaned forward and put her cheeks up against the bars, showing a more innocent scared face. "Anything." she repeated.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex only stood where he was in the cage, watching while she out on her play. She hated him so much right now? So she didn't hate before this was sort of his fault, but what can he say it was only the beginning. She went off to play her little game with the guards, they were a small piece of the puzzle anyway. Plus she was really good at acting, he might have believed it if it wasn't for it being his plan.

The smugglers looked at the girl, they watched her with interest. They hadn't been with a women in sometime, it was only natural to give her there attention. Two approached, while the others were focused on guarding. One was a human, the other a zabrak..they looked at the girl with a mind filled with filth. Yet, they were still wary of her charm and knelled down to look at her face.

"The poor little girl, you think that your little charade would work. I say your bluffing, can you prove your claim?" The Zabrak closer to her said, while the human was going to move away.

They looked at her for a reaction, Alex noticed the keys on the human who was furthers away from her. Inching closer, but it would be too noticeable if he used his force powers now. It was up to her to make them come closer.

Nasika was cursing herself for not being more believable. She began thinking she should've gone into acting not singing. Regardless she needed to find someway to make the Zebrak come closer. She could tell by the way Alex was planning his little game that she needed to get him closer. She had to think fast and, when she came to a result, she knew she was going to hate herself forever after this. She reached out and grabbed the back of his head and shoulder before bringing him in for a kiss. Nasika's lips met his and they stuck for a while, she closing her eyes and just letting the moment go by as fast as possible.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was amazed at her devotion, he only looked away from her to spot the human finding interest now. The human had came closer to the zabrak and watched the scene. Alex took the chance to use the force to pull the keys to himself. Moving to the opposite of the show, he had started to unlock his cuffs from his hands.

The zabrak on the other hand started to enjoy the kiss, pulling himself closer before he forced himself away from her. He looked at her with lust in his eyes, while the human moved closer to her now.

"Oh, your something else. Maybe, we should tell the boss to make her the personal slave of our group."

"Is she really had tasty? Let me have a whirl, but lets have more contact sweet heart."

They walked over to the door, the zabrak opening the cage. They walked over Alex's body, inching closer to Nasika. The human was wanting his share, his hands out to do more damage than a mere kiss. It would be the start up point at least, Alex nodded towards her with an expression to keep the human occupied just a mere moment longer. The zabrak only stood on the side, watching her as well...forgetting about the other prisoner.

When she stopped kissing Nasika did her best to not look disgusted while in her mind she was on the verge of vomiting. She'd never kissed a man before and the last thing she wanted to do was kiss a criminal like these men. She looked back for a moment when the two were talking to Alex, he indicating to keep going. She gave a look that said "You've got to be kidding" before groaning a little and looking to the human who now wanted a kiss. She smiled and, just like before, pulled him close and kissed him to keep him and the zebrak occupied while Alex did his best to help with the escape effort.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex finally released his bounds, letting them gracefully fall to the floor. He got up from the floor, moving behind the zabrak as he twisted his neck. Killing the smuggler on the spot, as he softly laid him on the floor. The human on the other hand was about to defile the young jedi, but Alex pulled the human away from her. He looked shocked but before he could call for help. Alex used his force choke on him, the white of his eyes began to show as the force intensified on his throat. Finally crushing his adam's apple and causing his head to go limp.

Alex turned over to Nasika, kneeling down to check on her. Wondering if she was alright, it was different sort of experience for her. He even went as far as to place a hand under her chin to make him face her.

"Are you alright? They didn't do anything else to you right?" He said actually showing some concern with her.

Nasika recoiled in time to see what Alex did to both men. As he began freeing her she was just taking a moment to catc her breath after the human reached out for her and tried to touch her harshly. She looked away before he brought her to look at him by holding her chin, making her clear her throat and get up before answering.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." she said, fixing herself. "They didn't do anything. Oh by the way..." she quickly gave him a slap across the face. "Don't ever make me do that again!" she spat.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was relieved that she was fine, but why he was acting like that was a mystery. Maybe it was because she had said yes to his three favors, she was a piece on his board now. When she started to speak, he was about to turn away but she had to do something unexpected. His face felt the stinging sensation of her hand across his face, it left a rather red mark and he was shocked.

"What the hell!, my plan worked...So there is going to be a next time, I can't wait." He said the first part harshly, before he went back to his normal tone.

He looked away from her, back to the dead guards. He started to search for weapons, there was two blasters, a few knives and one thermal grenade. He checked one of the blasters out and the other, he turned back to her. The gun aiming towards him, waiting for her to grab it.

"You know how to use one right?"

Again, the mention of it happening again only made Nasika shake her head at the fact she was forced to do this. When he handed her a blaster she said "I'm not exactly fond of them but yes. Easy, point and fire." She even demonstrated by lining her sight with that of the blaster before showing where the finger on the trigger should be when firing. Looking back to Alex she said "I assume the next step involves us just shooting our way out?"

@[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom