Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Adventure on Hoth

Grimm

Alex saw the figure shooting at him, taking his chance to rush to the speeder from his position. That was when Nasika's cry had pierced his ears, the leader was laughing at the scene. He felt his body pause, what should he do now as blaster fire hailed at his position.

"So the great jedi has finally fallen, I love this game. Yet, you need to be put to rest now."

The leader said as he looked down at the girl, aiming to kick her a few times in her body. Wanting her to feel pain, wanting her to regret breaking out and soon enough end her miserable life. Alex saw this from this position, almost getting hit by the smuggler's blaster. He felt rage build up inside of him, allowing it to overcome his pain and actives his light saber. Blocking a few laser's before he cut the man in half.

He looked towards the leader, but he knew better than to mess with him now. He rushed over to the speeder, getting it to work while he focused on the girl. The decision would have to be to leave her or go back for her....what would he choose.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika tried to pick herself up, only magaing so far. As the leader came closer she nudged herself away further and further back until she was up against more crates. She looked as the leader was ready to start thrasing her before finishing her off. Nasika looked to Alex as he got to the speeder. A spark of hope seemed to leave her eyes as she felt he would abandon her to be dealt with by the paochers. They would kill her for sure but not before doing force knows what to her. She didn't say anything just looking back between him and the leader.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

"Get away from her!!"

Alex clinched his fist, as he aimed the speeder towards the leader in a split second. Her eyes made his decision for him, he opened fire at his back. The blast missed, hitting some nearby crates and the leader turned around. He dodged to the side, hiding behind some large crates while Alex fired at him. Than he moved up to a better position, hovering over Nasika's body as he threw more of his grenades in the direction of the ammo dump.

Alex picked up Nasika, holding her tightly near his chest and revved the speeder up to max speed. The explosion going off, in only a mere moments after that caused the base to be caught on fire. The leader only screamed at the destruction, as he tried to get out but Alex didn't pay any attention to him. Flying off into the snowstorm, he pushed the speeder to the limit, as the explosions grew larger. It wasn't long before they were away from the blasted place, on there way to a nearby town...they both needed help.

"Nasika, I told you my plan would work. You should have never doubted me for a second."

That sudden act or heroism from Alex made Nasika look utterly surprised. She just watched in awe as he saved her life before picking her up and speeding off with her into the snow. She held on tight despite her arm still hurting, but to know she was saved by this boy, this Sith, it wad such an inredible thing. She just held on, resting her head on his back, all the while smiling to herself at how unbelivable it all seemed and yet it was real because she was living it.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex noticed that she moved closer to him, laying her head on his back. The feeling made him warmer in this blizzard, after thirty minutes they had reached a town. He turned off the engine of his speeder, picking the girl up in his arms. The young sith was holding a jedi in his arms, the feeling was rather odd but he didn't know if she was still hurt. Maybe she had fallen asleep along the ride, but either way would go to the first infirmary in town and payed the doctor for the patching up.

It was just a simple spray and patching of the back of his head, plus thrown into a bed for rest. She on the other hand would need to take off her shirt, getting her blaster wound taken care of and bandaged up for healing as well. There was a curtain in between the both of them, so they couldn't see each other. He wasn't going to leave, till the morning...a long day of fighting for one's life was enough for him now. Despite what the doctor said, he couldn't get some sleep yet.

"How are you doing, Nasika."

He said seeing if she was still awake.

Upon arrving at the infirmary Nasika explained their injuries to the doctors in order for them to heal them. Since they were taken to the same room and had the curtian between them Nasika often glanced back to see if Alex was fine despite not being able to see him. When taking off her shirt she of course had a bra underneath but it did help for cleaing her blaster wound. WHile they were able to patch it up it would take time for her arm to fully heal, meaning she needed a brace for it. After they up a decent on on her they explained how she'd need to use it for at least a few weeks before her arm would be healed. As she laid down facing upward she could hear Alex asking about her.

"I'm fine." she answered him. "Thank you, Alex. Not just for asking....but for saving me."

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was glad that the curtain was there, or else she would see the blush on his face. He didn't know how to response to her...someone was praising him.

"I...What I mean is....your welcome, Nasika. I just didn't want to leave you with those bastards."

He said with a hint of anger in his voice towards the smuuglers. He stood up from the bed, letting his feet hover over the floor. Thinking of what else to say to her, maybe she had something to say to him.

"And thank goodness for that." she added as she started to close her eyes. "If that happned I don't think I could've ever forgiven you for it."

She chukled a little while starting to drift off a little. The day had taken much out of her, even more so after the trip through the snow storm on Hoth of all places. Her entire body was aching and exhausted and yet she still had some energy left so epak with him. Though if anything talking to Alex would seem like a daydream to her before finally passing out.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

"I'm glad to have your trust, or at least to not have you to forgive me."

Alex stood up from his table, noticing her chuckling and only wondered about it. He was better off than her for now, but still they were on different paths. He decided to enter her her little room, with his father's blaster in his hand. It was hidden behind his leg, as he noticed that she was drifting off. The idea of finishing her now went through his mind, or not to kill her. He was a trained assassin, a skilled merchant and he never had doubts of his target.

"What are you going to do after you get out of here?"

NAsika fixed herself in bed before saying "I don't know. I guess head back to Courascant. Tell the Jedi how it all went." She gave a low yawn in-between before finishing with "Maybe they'll bring someone else out here. Who knows. I'm just glad I could do what I had to." She fixed herself again to were she was laying on her side, facing away from Alex. "What about you?" she asked him, lifting her head a little.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex watched her, waiting to see if she would notice his blaster. She didn't...it made him think that he wasn't a threat anymore, this was getting on his nerves but she asked him. What he would do was to keep himself calm, while he clinched his blaster a little.

"Tell them you killed a Sith that was conducting the poaching. That will sure get you a reputation among them."

He tried to think of what he should do, when his new masters words filled his mind. He had eyes everywhere, he gulped at those words and hoped that he wouldn't get to know about his side trip. Trying to snatch a very important device from a planet of there reach....this was going to end badly.

"I have to do some work, get back to my master and get punishment for taking so long, before he will finally teach me something, maybe tell him I killed a jedi along the way. I haven't decided yet...but this is my life after all." He said half-heartily at his current life problems.

Hearing his option of lying Nasika chukcled a bit and said "I couldn't do that. Then they'll ask who it was." Another yawn before she said "And I don't want them to kill you Alex..." She drifted more and more "That would....be so sad...." until finally passing out. She was asleep now and, given how exahusted she was, little chance of her waking up. Still she was sleeping peacefully enough which was what she needed. Time to rest and think on everything she went through today.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex turned his head to her...had she really meant those words. He looked at the blaster in his hand, pointing it towards the back of her head. It would be now or never, she would report them of his actions and then he would surely find out. This would end up being bad for his future that he wanted to acquire, but than he would surely go down the drain. Getting myself killed would be so sad...what did that even mean, Alex was about to pull the trigger but stopped himself placing the blaster on her night stand next to her blade.

He wrote a note saying only a few sentences of words.

"You still owe me three favors, but I will let you off the hook with only two because your first favor is to keep my lucky blaster with you until we meet again. Use it well...but don't lose it no matter what because it is very dear to me. So don't think that I had forgotten about your little promise to me, good bye for now. Your savior, the sith."

That what the letter would read, once she picked it up. If she did, he didn't want to waste any time for disappearing in the night. He started to walk past her, when he noticed that her face. He stood in front of her, looking down letting his hand touch the side of her face. Softly cuffing it, and wanting to lower himself to her...but he knew better walking away, moving the curtains out of his way.

"Good bye, Nasika. Hopefully we will meet again on better terms."

Walking out into the night, he left the town on his speeder. Reaching the smuggler town, walking into the bar. Shooting the bartender in the head with a blaster for ratting him out and leaving the planet to fullfil his current mission with a frown on his face as he looked down at the planet. Why was being young and foolish such a hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom