Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Among the Ashes

Dorin watched the man for a moment, then stood, collecting the lightsaber and returning it to its holster. "Then my ways die with me. I'll not keep you any longer. I must pay my final respects to the dead." Dorin turned and strode towards the door. He realized how much that thought alone had hurt. A chance to pass on what he knew. And to once again be made aware of the crushing reality. He was the last. The Force Hunters were no more. Now...he was little more than a glorified sellsword. He paused in the doorway, head turning slightly towards Bram. "If company is what you seek, I'd suggest you head for Confederate space. They have a wide array there, most without the arrogance of the Sith or...the indifference of the Jedi."

Dorin turned to look at Bram for a moment. There was more to this man that met the eye. Zakuulans were a rare sight in these days. He must have had a reason for coming all this way. "I pray to the gods that you find whatever it is you seek, Master Sigismund." Dorin turned, and proceeded out of the ship, walking back towards the field of rubble, and resuming his task, now focused where the library once stood...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom