Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Among giants

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa |

It had been sometime since Aloy had met the young that girl on Kashyyyk, The one who lived among wookies. So much had happened in so little time, She felt like a new person all together. Would the girl even recognize her? Nevertheless, Her ship gently touched down just outside the village, And the familiar ∗click∗ ∗clack∗ followed the mandalorian and her cybernetic leg as she entered the village in search of the human girl.

She had known a wookie once, A long time ago, But it did little to prepare her for the stares of the giant fur covered creatures, Suspicious of a strange mandalorian no doubt.
<"Greetings... I am looking for the young girl, Just to speak and nothing more">
She tries to reassure them, But a few unintelligible roars or groans was all she'd get.

<"Please, I only want to check on 'er...">

Already off to a bad start, One of the larger wookies approaches her, Spear held close and tightly. This prompts Aloy to cautiously rest a hand on her gun belt, Which does more harm than good, Attracting the attention of already wary warriors in the village. Not that their occupation mattered, As even a grandmother wookie could remover limbs or crush bones even with beskar plate over them.

By the manda, If only she understand the language, Or remembered to bring a proper gift. <"Hey, Easy"> she puts her hand up defensively and reaches for her box of
nervesticks <"Trade?">

UeJaBns.png

It didn't take long before the elder of the Wookies had shown up, saying something in a calm manner, the wookies soon stood down removing their weapons away from the woman. The elder female had gently jester the woman to follow her closely. if she was chosen to follow the woman, she would be led straight to the young girl named Jade, however, it has been some time since the two have last seen each other. Jade has grown slightly older, she also made a rare friend.. which is strangely odd.

Soon, the elder had traveled up the path. In hopes that the mando would follow her. Soon they both arrived at an edge of a peak before the elder pointed down below them.. There below them was Jade sitting on the edge and staring at the sky..She could also see a wooden lightsaber hilt on the girl's hips but it looked incomplete. She didn't seem to have the parts to complete it. After what felt like months of being alone.. she had thought about how she could be friends with the Mando that felt like she would be ideal for a mother, and still follow a Jedi's path.. the girl was hoping that someday.. if at all.. she would find her path.. she rather not give up both..

Because Aloy was a cool person to be around and that made her smile, it didn't take her long before removed fruit and a bottle of water as she lightly took a few bites then took a nice long sip. "I wonder if I will be able to meet Aloy once more. She has probably forgotten about me by now... Not only that... I wish to leave this world to seek out the truth.." She had thought to herself for a moment closing her eyes and folded her arms.

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Aloy slowly put the box away, Keeping her hands far from her weapons while approaching the elder wookie. <"Thank you"> She bows her head gently to the elder and follows as beckoned.

Now she had a chance to observe the village's natural serenity as the wookies went about their business, Building huts, Carrying fruit or fresh game from recent hunts, Even whittling as some carved art into the very trees themselves or trinkets meant for a friend. It was endearing, Simple as it may be.

Despite the pleasant distractions, She couldn't help feeling a little anxious. She remembered that Jade was still coming to terms with her latent connection to the force when they last met. Had she come to accept this simple life in the village? Or had time only increased the girl's wanderlust?

How would she even feel about seeing the mandalorian again after she had just vanished...?

These were the very thoughts she tried to shove aside when taking in the scenery, Yet it had only brought them on more intensely.
That is, Until they stopped a short distance from the cliff.

<"
She's... Grown!"> Aloy whispers under her breath.

Bowing her head to the elder one last time, She makes the short trip downward to visit the daydreaming girl, Stopping only a short distance away as she removed her helm.
Best she met a friendlier face than the jagged grin painted around her visor.

"Jade? You've grown. Has it been that long already?"

UeJaBns.png

Jade had been humming lightly to herself as she looked behind her noticing Aloy, it has indeed been so long. After a moment of staring at her, the girl slowly leaned up out of her spot. Not only has she grown.. the girl was more mature.. her height had been slightly taller however, that didn't stand out the most that were because she had taken more after her mother's appearance in the chest region. (Her chest wasn't so big first meeting. She reached her mom's appearance) The young girl was also less fat around her stomach.

"Aloy it's been so long dear friend, I've missed you greatly!" She had called out towards her before moving towards her location for a moment as she rushed off towards her and wrapping her arms around the mando, and smiling towards her. The girl was passively friendly to most that she enjoyed to be around.. however she had smiled softly towards her. However just before she hugged her, the girl's waist had a few things on it.. it had a 1/4th of a lightsaber that she required a lot of parts for it. Along with that there was a least three small bags on her hip.

"What brings you dear friend?" She has asked towards her as she smiled towards her and waited for a responce for her, she had wondered what had happened to her friends that was with her last time. She was alone this time around.

3oIWNfM.png

She stood completely still, Taken off guard by the sudden embrace. Mandalorians were avoided by near all the galaxy, And few outside their own ranks would ever willing be this close. Nevertheless, She hugged the girl in kind and smiled warmly. "And I you, Jade"

"When we met, I followed another. But that time has since past, And I am free to do as I please" She gently let's go of jade
"And it pleases me to visit now that I am the master of my own path. And so, Here I am"
Despite the intensity of her arrival, There was a certain calmness to Aloy's person that had only glimpsed the surface when last they spoke.
Jade was not the only one to mature during their time apart, And neither was she the only one who settled into their new path.

"I reckon that'd be a lightsaber on your hip. Have you been visited by the Jedi yet? Or perhaps you've been building without a master. I'm sure it's an interesting story either way"

UeJaBns.png

She had shook her head towards the female, as she rubbed her head for a moment. "Well, no I haven't been approached.. or felt anything.. I am not sure where I would go and find my path, heck I am not even sure if I will make it in this lifestyle. my mother wished me the best and possible route.. I want to see if I can find someone who will help me. Besides.. with your kindness. you remind me of my mother slightly." Taking a moment to breathe in as she looked towards her for a second. then after a second, she started to smile deeply towards the woman.

It didn't take long before she had smiled softly. The young girl had stretched her arms before moving back from her while looking towards her for a second while breathing. "Besides, I don't really know many people and I wish to find my path.. but at the same time. I am lost and confused.. the nightmares had stopped few weeks ago. not only that the force seems to be stronger. I also made a rare friend.. " She had mentioned towards the mando, she had smiled towards her and closed her eyes while standing close to her. it didn't take long before she re-open her eyes for the moment. Her thoughts had been slow but she was thinking more to herself before asking.

"I hope the Wookies didn't give you much trouble when you arrived. They can be defensive most of the time to outsiders."

3oIWNfM.png

(Hey sorry for the delay! meant to reply yesterday but the house was suuuper chaotic)

Besides.. with your kindness. you remind me of my mother slightly
Aloy was taken aback by this statement, Her breath ceased for just a moment while she mused over it. She'd spent her entire life bounty hunting, Stealing or killing for the highest bidder until the Mand'alor called her back home. Even then however she was little more than a weapon directed at the throne's enemies, And with rutheless efficiency.

Life had changed of course, She had changed, But no one had ever told her she was kind. And no one had ever compared her to a mother.

Maybe it was time to give it a try.

Jade's smile broke her from the trance of surprise she'd found herself in, Causing her to blink once or twice while glancing back at her.

"Hm? Oh~" She smiles warmly "Well friend, I can't blame them. My people are known throughout the galaxy as hired killers all. They probably mistook me for a bounty hunter, Come to snatch you up and take you away" She giggles a little, Sort of enjoying being the boogeyman of children's stories these days. Though the thought of mandalorians being reduced to children's stories and little more was something she'd have to think on later.

"Admittedly, I reckon I was more afraid of them than they were me. I was stopped, And got defensive myself, Which only provoked them more. I think it would have been pretty intense if the eldest hadn't come found me. She led me here in fact"

"I think I remember this cliff from last time. We sat around and traded. Your sweet fruit for a knife, A bit of a peace offering I think. And before the katarn showed up, We talked about your budding powers. You told me that your mother wanted you to follow your own path, And I thought she was very wise..."

She smiles, Thinking about that day and meeting Kranak too. Talking between Jade and Ki'an before that, It had been a pleasant trip. A peaceful one.

Then she looked to Jade again with a contemplative look "Hm. Speaking of, You mentioned wanting to find someone to help you. I think... I think I know someone. A mandalorian like myself, And something akin to a Jedi"

"I'm marrying her sister, You see"
She giggles to herself "Anyway point being, I trust her, And she won't try and sway you to join some cult either. She's... Different."

"She's a frequent visitor to my new home-world and... Maybe your path and ours might align? If you so choose"

UeJaBns.png

(sorry for the late reply, been working alot)

She had smiled towards her and placed a thumbs up towards the mando, the girl was a very nice and innocent-like personality. The young girl had stopped having nightmares every single night that she tried to rest.. however, that didn't truly stop them completely. They would still come from time to time, whenever they did hit. it wouldn't be her average nightmare at all. Jade had glanced towards her with a bright smile on her face. It had certainly been an interesting interaction with now friend known as Aloy. The girl rubbed her head and nodding to her wording before asking.

"Uh, I wanted to ask if you would guide me to the right people that could help me. I just wish for the best honestly. and Congrats on being engaged.. she must be a very special woman. I wish I can meet her. I've not very good at socializing in groups. That's why.. I tend to push away unless I know them. It's kinda hard to trust others when you don't know if they're here to hurt, harm, or do something worse to you. Ya know?" She lightly said towards her with a bright smile before inhaling in her breath then exhaling from her nose. For a moment, she had remembered her new friend that she had made while aloy was gone. She would then go on to speak to the woman next to her.

"That reminds me, I should probably introduce you to my new friend. One of these days, I am not sure if she would attack you or just idly stare at you, but there's a chance that she won't attack you cause you would be by my side hehe." She had laughed a bit and looked at her as she told about the stories of them having a conversation and trading sweet fruit for a knife. Taking a moment before nodding towards her as she smiled lightly and folded her arms across her chest for the time being while staring up at the vast trees around her.

3oIWNfM.png

Aloy's prosthetic whirs slightly while adjusting her footing, Letting her lean slightly with interest "Protective is she? Sounds like a good friend, And one I'd love to meet. Don't worry, I know how to get myself clear if she doesn't like me" She smiles, Figuring this friend to be some sort of pet.

"Does she have a name? And will she fit aboard a ship? I wouldn't you to leave anyone behind, If we are to guide you. Maybe both of you can meet my wife to be, She's easy to talk to, Even for people like us" She winks.

Aloy was outgoing for a mandalorian of course, But she saw a little of herself in Jade. She could still remember herself at that age, Seeing the wide galaxy for the first time and learning to trust no one but herself and her blaster, And even then, With caution.

She was sorry to hear that Jade had seen the world from the same angle in her life, But she knew that the girl still had a chance at the life that Aloy was denied at that age. Force willing, She wanted to provide that life for Jade.

UeJaBns.png

She had glanced towards the woman for a second, before breathing in and taking a deep breath, then exhaling through her nose. Once she had exhaled. The girl went on to explain to her friend. Telling her all the details about her new friend and why it wouldn't work. "Well, it wouldn't be possible to fit her on a ship, or even get her off-planet. You see, My friend is one of the few birds here called..Shyyyo Birds.. They're very very large. However, she is very nice to me and friendly. I am sure that she wouldn't mind seeing a new potential friend." She had mentioned towards her for a second before she pushed her hands together for a second. She rolled her shoulders for a second before look at her for a split second.

"
As for a name, I have not taught about that. but I normally just call her Coco.. Cause I don't want to give them a super-duper long name. However, despite her kindness.. people come from time to time to try to hunt her kind.. I scared a pocher off away from her nest. He ran away with his tail between his legs because I kinda force pushed him into the wall cause I am not physically strong. it was enough to scare him off ya know?" She had mentioned towards her before smiling deeply towards the woman, as she heard the news of her getting married, which soon she had asked towards her with a happy like tone towards the woman.

"
What is your lover's name or your fiance's name. I like to know more about the mystery woman that caught your heart. she seems really nice. kek" She had said softly towards her before folding her arms for a second staring towards her direction while idly waiting for a answer from Aloy.

3oIWNfM.png

The thought of this large creature caused the mandalorian to stand straight again, Placing her hand against her chin. The name didn't ring a bell, But the supposed size of the thing was very interesting.
If it was as big as she imagined, Than Jade hadn't made a pet. It was more likely that she had indeed befriended the large bird, This "Coco" as she called it.

When the story reached it's more "violent" conclusion however, Aloy smiled despite her best efforts to hide it. She wouldn't interrupt Jade's story to say this, But she enjoyed her fighting spirit.

"You're stronger than you think, Kiddo. Maybe in the force, Sure, But... In spirit too."
She smiles warmly, Taking a seat across a fallen tree

"But anyway, My love, My fiance~" There is a short pause as her eyes flick upward, Mirroring the blue fields above. Her smile widens as she leans back against a branch, Lounging there lost in thought.

"Her name is Tan'yill. We call eachother 'Red and Blue' respectively, On account of our old bounty hunting names back when we were a team. I used to wear red an' all"

"Mind you, We're both retired. We got out with our morals intact you see"

Adjusting herself in that wooden lounge of hers, She positions one arm behind her head to support herself, While the other points absentmindedly, As if reinforcing points or gesturing to the images she imagined and remembered so vividly.

"She's Twi'lek, Ya see. Skin like a ripe blueberry an' eyes of golden hazel. And a smile of charming lavender. She's... Sweet. Sweet as she is tough, Growing up on tough streets like myself. Been through it all, Seen some things too."

"But despite all of it, She's still a kind and gentle soul. I mean sure she can break a jaw when she needs but~"
She giggles softly, Starting to run her leather-clad fingers through her hair

"We met on a job where we had to drop the veil and trust each other with... Everything. She was the first person I'd ever met that put that kind of trust in me, And I in her, And didn't break that trust."

"So... One war and plenty of trials later, We're getting married. She might even be the one thing that convinces me to raise children~"
She sighs happily and then lazily rolls her head to meet Jademar's gaze

"Guess that sums 'er up. Twi'lek, Mandalorian, Kind as she is tough and trustworthy. How could I not put a ring on that, Right?"

UeJaBns.png

Jade had laughed when she had said stronger than you think. The girl smiled only lightly towards her before saying towards her with a gleeful smile. "Well, you are slightly right. I am above average in the force. But Physically I am fragile. Someone can easily take me down in hand-to-hand combat. I am not very well trained in close counters despite the wookies teaching me their fighting style. it just doesn't suit me ya know?" She mentioned towards the woman for a moment, as she rubbed her head then removed a single fruit from her bag and offered it towards her new cool-like friend, taking a second

Quietly listening to her mentioning her love, and soon-to-be wife. The younger girl had smiled towards her while listening to her every word before speaking to her as she smiled giggling. "Honestly that sounds really cool, Red and Blue. It suits you and your partner. You have amazing red hair and she's the color of the ocean. She sounds like a very nice person. I don't really know about the dating stuff that life brings.. I've heard Jedi can't fall in love or something.. it's kinda troublesome." She mentioned lightly leaning back staring at the sky before mentioning something else, she shifted the topic for a second as she yawned out loudly, however after mentioning it.. the girl's smile had gone to a sudden frown.. but it turned back into a smile after a bit.

"My Mother was you know a bounty hunter.. however.. she ended pregnant after a mission and my deceased father tried to protect her from the other bounty hunters.. she had broken a rule.. well two actually.. one having a child in the line of being a bounty hunter, my father broke his alliance with the bounty guild and defended my mother but ended up being executed sometime later.. after that.. she gave up all of her duties and refused to put me through that.. or allow me to grow up like her. But despite all that.. she never imagined that her only child would be born with that had changed our lives forever. It was around when I was just getting past a few years as a toddler. My mother came down with a strange illness and died..her best friend raised me from there on. " She had said softly before lifting her shirt up from the backside as she looked at her, Aloy could see a clear tattoo that was well done. It read towards the woman after she turned away from her, the words on her upper back were a strong meaning to her family.. it was something to her that she would never ever forget so long as she lived in her lifetime.

"Loyalty, Love, Honesty, and Family. These words are the true power of Love. Always and forever I shall remember your Sacafrice No matter If I forget everything"

3oIWNfM.png

Jade brought a certain joy to the mandalorian's heart that she couldn't quite explain beyond the warm smile she wore at first. Talk of training with wookies, Aloy's love for Tan'yill and Jade's opinion of the Jedi's silly code, It was all so much more pleasant than she expected.

"Ah-ah! The Jedi code Temple forbids it" She raises a finger in protest before taking the fruit she was offered, Taking a bite "I'm not taking you to the temple. I don't want you to become some emotionless husk of a cultist. If you're coming with me, Than it's to find you a trainer Not a master."

"What you say of Tan'till though, Is both true and poetic in it's own rgiht.
She is the ocean, To my red sun. Which sets on the sea's horizons each night. Cradled by the tide's deep, Peaceful embrace~"
She smiles softly, Proud of that little line and the love she and Blue had fostered.

Then silence fell on Aloy as she listened carefully to Jade's story, Her origins being painfully similar to the mandalorian's own, Yet just different enough to remind Aloy of her own guardian's failings.
When Jade turned after showing off her tattoo, One could almost see a tear welling in the corner of Aloy's blue eyes.

"Loyalty, Love, Honesty and... Family~" She read aloud in a low tone
"These are the only things that matter in life Jade. If you have respect for these things than you have all the honor you will ever need. Your mother was a wise woman..."

"My mother, Lost her too... But she was... She was different, Wasn't like yours at all. I mean she was in the business, A pirate, Arms dealer and bounty hunter, Whatever made her credits at the end of the day I guess. Father was every bit the criminal even if he carried himself better. They... Killed eachother."

Sigh

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say is; I understand it hurts, An' I'm sorry. But you ain't alone in this. I won't be like her- I'm here for you."

UeJaBns.png

She took a moment to listen to her words about her lover, this made the girl had briefly smile towards her with a happiest that filled her pupils. Aloy could tell the girl enjoyed having a decent conversation with her. After a brief moment to listen more to her and how she had said that she is her ocean to her red sun. "Heh.. you know that is just perfect. I am pretty sure that she would enjoy the words you are saying about her. As for your words about the jedi and their cult or their order. I will never give up my emotions. However, I won't just simply become a mindless person and become an emotionless person. That's not what my mother would want." She had mentioned towards her. For a split second, the girl had took the fruit and sliced it straight down the middle. She had offered the other half towards the woman.

"I suppose I will follow your advice. Wish I could be adopted.. I hate being alone. Sure it gets lonely out here, but I enjoy the silence.. it helps me ease my mind.. Besides if you wanted to Aloy, you could easily overpower me probably. I am not physically strong. However... I have my father's and mother's smarts.. My father was a crack shot with a sniper and a hard man to get away from once he caught you in a close range. My mom had referred to him as a ghost.. she said when I was younger.. if he was alive.. I probably end up being like him.. with being hard to catch. He knows how to get out of the situation when the time called for it." She had said towards her for a moment, then rubbed her head for a second. as she looked towards her general location for a second. The girl's next question would probably be kinda odd for her to ask.

"Who exactly could I trust to help me grow in learning about the force, I don't exactly want to become a mindless Jedi and end up ignoring my emotions around others.. The simple thought of ignoring your emotions and relying on them to be turned to the other.. can a person walk both sides of the force and be in harmony with them?" She had mentioned towards her waiting for her to answer her and see if she could get an honest answer from the mando. "You know your super fun to be around, and your very talkive, heheh. Unlike your kin.. or mando family.. is it normal for your two people be silent like the last two I've met?" She lightly giggled softly towards the woman after speaking towards her for a second.

3oIWNfM.png

Aloy listened in near silence this time, Waiting till the very end to speak up. Jade's words were a peculiar mixture of everything the mandalorian wanted to hear and everything she didn't.
They came from tragically similar origins and yet Jade had been spared some of the pain Aloy had grown up with. She too hated being alone and yet appreciated the silence of it all, Which brought to mind a quiet moment spent with Tan'yill once upon a time.
Oh how she wished she could return to that cave, Sometimes...

Even hearing that she wished to be adopted stirred something in her. She'd already mentioned just the once that Tan'yill might have softened that dry and dusty heart of hers enough to have kids. In a way, She wasn't the only one, It seemed.

is it normal for your two people be silent like the last two I've met?

Aloy blinks once or twice, Eyes flicking upward at Jade again as she sits upright "Oh~ Pardon, Was lost in thought again She chuckles
"Right, Uhm. My Kin, Vode we call them. It means something like brother or sister, Though our language is not gendered like basic is. It's something more like "War siblings"

"Most are oddly quiet... But not like the outsiders think, I reckon. They act like all we do is dwell in corners silently... I've met a couple like that mind you but it's not as common as you think. Kranak, The big guy we met hunting Katarn? He's a little quiet but he's friendly enough even by outsider standards."

"You're right though, I'm talkative for my kind"
She chortles "They used to call me "Johayc", Which means something like "Pronounced" or "Spoken" Her old bounty hunting name. By the manda, What memories she had tied to that name.

"Mm, Speaking of talking..." She leans against a large branch with her arms crossed
"We should talk about you an' me, An' our little arrangement here."

"There will be no overpowering anyone. If we do this, I want it to be your choice. I refuse to rob you of that, An' I refuse to let anyone try. So I'm going to try and find you a trainer that will work interdependently of the order... Failing that, I'll track down an old friend that can help."

She takes in a deep breath, Glancing to Jade and then to the tree-line as she exhales, Preparing for the next step.
"But that's not the only choice you an' I gotta make. If... If I'm to adopt a child, The code demands that I raise my child in the mandalorian way. It's... Not for everyone"

Sitting up straight, She looks Jade dead in the eye "That is your call to make. An' one you should spend a lot of time thinkin' on first. But you got my support either way"

UeJaBns.png

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Jade had taken the moment, to breathe in and think about her future.. it was either be guided to become someone who could potentially become apart of the Jedi order. or become a mando's child.. she slowly breathed in taking another deep breath. She had glanced at her with a confused look.. the girl wanted guidance but yet.. she wanted to still be around Aloy.. she was confused about what should do. Her attention had been split and her decision would ultimately come to either filling her mother's wish or starting a new life with someone who was like her mother..She had to choose a good path.

"I can't really decide whether to follow after you or make my promise to my family.. but... I think there is a middle ground.. rather than adopting me.. I can consider you someone very close to me. You've been kind to me since we first met. I think I would rather make both sides happy.. I will always be targeted because of my abilities.. and I don't want you to get harmed from it.. or someone hunting me.. so... If it's okay.. will you help me find my path and lead me to your old friend.. they might be able to better help me. I am also sorry if I make upset or angry about any of the words you are hearing... I am just scared and confused about what to do." She had mentioned towards her, lifting herself staring at the woman with a bright smile towards her. She had glanced towards her for a second as she breathed in yet again, then she would choose her next words to officially speak.

She had looked at her for a second, before smiling towards her as she placed her hands behind her head for a second and waited quietly for her to say something, she had hopped that it wouldn't be anything really bad.. she was having trouble talking about this, however despite having trouble. She know it probably wouldn't be bad at all. She trusted Aloy with all the things that she would become in the future.

"I trust you Aloy"

Last edited:

3oIWNfM.png

Aloy's eyes close and she nods in understanding.
She was disappointed, True, But not angry. Certainly not in Jade. But rather the circumstances they found themselves in. The creed seemed more inconvenient these days, Especially after Mand'alor the Reclaimer's betrayal.
Still, She was content with being Jade's guardian for the time being. "Hmm. No, I understand. I'f I'm being honest, I want to keep you out of harm's way. Joining us, It would have put you in more danger, At least until you're older"

Her eyes flick open gently "I... I appreciate your trust. I'll do everything in my power to earn it, And find you a trainer worthy of both our trust."

A part of her was emotional, Truth be told. This was, In it's own way, Important to her. If only Jade knew the time she was sacrificing. The wars she personally led while she was away, And still waged even now.

Maybe one day she would know just how important this was to her.

"Alright, Jade-" She sits up suddenly with a look of enthusiasm "When do you want to start? My ship can take us just about anywhere in an hour or less"

UeJaBns.png

She had slowly breathed in, the girl looked at her for a moment feeling as she might have said something wrong. The girl rubbed her head. "Did I happen to say something potentially wrong miss Aloy? I hope I didn't upset you. If you like. you could keep tabs on me. And remind me not to become a mindless Jedi. My Mom had mentioned cool stories about people who wore t-shaped helmets.. is that the Mandalorians? " She blinked a few times as she started to look at her for a second, before breathing in deeply and taking a moment to catch her breath as she lightly hugged the woman for a split second.

Once that was nearly done, the girl pulled away for a second and looked at her then asked towards her. Then it suddenly had come to mind after her mentioning her path to being a Jedi, or following someone who had to follow the order rather closely. At the time, she started to think and rubbed her head while her train of thinking had stopped shortly after. Then she would glance towards her once more and said towards her with a slight smile on her face, the young girl had an idea that might be beneficial for the both of them.

"Maybe it would potentially be better if you and this old friend of yours that you had mentioned. If I had to be honest with you Aloy. I rather not harm or disappoint you. and I have no sense of guidance without someone checking on me or being around me. The very thought of joining the Jedi order.. kinda doesn't bother me but at the same time it scares me.. cause once I am to join them.. or be trained by them.. I am afraid that they will cut you off from me and our friendship or my ideal of you being like a nice potential mother figure. Your sudden seriousness when it came to your creed. that's rather important to you. Is that correct? What happens if I join your creed... What would come to pass. Do you think I would be better off joining you or following after your friend.. it's not like we always are apart. Your one amazing person to be around.. and I would be glad to be your closest friend in the universe. Even your fiance that you are to marry. will be like the closest friend.. if I ever can help you and her.. all you need to do is ask.. however.. I am not sure how my life will turn out.. All I've really know is this planet and the Wookie's even the giant bird." After a moment of speaking towards her, the real terrifying moment had kicked in, she soon realized that she could possibly lose her life in either faction or teaching. From the Jedi.. it could be from a potential sith that would end her life or corrupt her and use the dark side to influence her. Maybe there wasn't no sith that would use the horrible memories that she has against her but that was a life of a Jedi was to not let the dark side or anyone on that side claim her.

"I am kinda scared of what could happen in the future to me.. the biggest fear is meeting the opposite of the Jedi and either being captured and tortured or .. being turned to the dark side.. and used against those I love." She had stopped talking for a moment, allowing Aloy to respond, she was becoming a little more talkative towards her and sharing her own opinions to the woman not knowing if things were going to be okay or not.

3oIWNfM.png

Music: The force theme

"Oh Jade..." She returns her hug in kind, Smiling somberly.
How was she to tell the girl? This child who had never seen a mandalorian till her. Who had only heard stories of sorcerers who wielded blades of light and power of mind, And strange warriors who wore shining armor and strange visors.

It was a dangerous galaxy she was about to enter, And perhaps she would have been better off staying her among giants and gentle trees. But fate, If truly there was such a thing, Had different plans.

Releasing her embrace, She sighs and takes hold of her helmet, Holding it out for Jade to take and to gaze into the T-shaped visor that coldly mirrored everything, Hiding any who would wear it.
"Yes child. They were mandalorians. A proud and stubborn people bound together by idea alone.
Not by species, Not by nation or politics, But a single creed. The Resol'nare in our tongue. "The six actions" in yours. This creed demands that we educate our children, Raise them to be mandalorian... It demands we protect our family at all costs, Not just ourselves. That we preserve our language to help unite our people, And that we... Obey the Mand'alor, Our sole ruler."

She glances away in contempt at those words. Or more accurately, The last man to proclaim himself mand'alor for no other reason than holding a crown at gunpoint.

"You've done no wrong kiddo. I'm just... Sometimes I wish our creed was more flexible."

She then turns to Jade, Taking a deep breath "My people... Me even, We're warriors all. I was a soldier, Once. Ruthless, Feared and respected. I led men and women into war every day. Lost my leg fighting for what I once believed in..."
"Now I lead criminals across the underworld, Rebels behind enemy lines and kill teams into the heart of sith territory. That's no life for a child"
She sighs sharply

"Those who betray this life, This creed, Are called "Dar'manda. The soulless ones, Who have forsaken the very people that gave them life... I sometimes wonder if I'm better off putting that fear behind me, Better off ignoring the creed and taking you in, Without raising you to adhere by it. And... I don't think I'm ready to put you in the kind of danger my life brings..."

"But I think you understand now that I am willing to put myself in danger. And I promise you, I will put myself between you and danger. I won't let the sith corrupt you, Or the Jedi take from you what makes you who you are~"

"But I will find a way to teach and shelter you."

UeJaBns.png

She had listened to the story of her being able to lead people of her own into battle, even the mention of losing her own leg. the girl had become curious, the girl wished to know more. The woman before her was like a sorta mother to her in some way. it was nice to know that she could potentially make it pass through all of that. Her eyes had adjusted towards her before asking with a light speech as she tilted her head for the moment. She was indeed curious about a few things that had crossed her mind at the time.

"I wish to know more about this war you speak off.. why would someone betray such an amazing person like you. And now seeing that you had lost your leg during these wars.. tell me.. how does your metal leg hold up.. do you have to keep with its repairs and such? I wish to know everything about you. No matter how dark or how crude.. or how..horrible it is.. I could never really look at you any other way other than you being a role model-like figure to me as a mother, you know?" She had questioned her, however upon hearing the words Sith.. it had thrown her off slightly, the younger girl was quite confused on the sith because she couldn't actually understand why such people would use force to harm people. her mother had some logs about them but not very much. She is lucky that no sith had came to find her. it would be quite strange for her to encounter them. That is something that she didn't want.

"Wait.. so this person who betrayed.. you.. that's really screwed up, they're called the soulless ones? .. They have an interesting name.. but you probably right that I wouldn't good if I was placed in a dangerous position.. or if a sith was to figure out what I can do.. question.. what is Beskar, mom had a record of amounts of beskar or aleast know the value of it.. what is it ??" She had asked towards her with a smile looking for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom