Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amdros III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Amdros III
  • Demonym: Amdrosian
  • Region: Unknown Regions
  • System Name: Amdros
  • System Features: Amdros is the third planet of the Amdros system, located on the extreme hot end of the Goldilocks zone (hence its very humid, tropical climate). Two barren tellurian planets come before it, whereas two large gas giants (with many uninhabitable moons) follow it). It has two very large belts of asteroids, one between Amdros III and the first gas giant, and another on the outer end of the system.
  • Coordinates: Z-15
  • Major Imports: None, as the planet hasn't been settled yet.
  • Major Exports: Ditto
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: 1.2X Standard
  • Climate: Tropical
  • Primary Terrain: Jungle, Ocean.
  • Atmosphere: Type I
  • Major Locations: [What are the major locations on your world? At least one paragraph for each. If you wish to add a Force nexus (light or dark), you must justify it through your submission and history. Included for Force Nexus should be general size, intent, and information pertaining to it's creation. Below is the template for force nexus.]

POPULATION
  • Native Species: None. Virgin planet
  • Immigrated Species: None yet. (Will change once my campaign begins)
  • Population: Uninhabited
  • Demographics: Ditto.
  • Primary Languages: None
  • Culture: None

(I won't be filling in the following until my campaign begins, as they're not applicable as of now!)

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: [Federal Republic would describe a government such as the United States. Other general terms can be used.]
  • Affiliation: [Does this planet fall under the rule of a certain person or faction? Company or group?]
  • Wealth: [Low, medium, high? Describe, briefly, why.]
  • Stability: [Low, medium, high? Are there major issues causing unrest? Is this a planet of chaos or one of peaceful law abiding citizens? Is it dangerous for travelers to visit or are you safe as an outsider? Describe the general feel and theme of any over-arching government or rulers/leaders in this city. Are the people fairly free or is oppression of society and commerce heavy?]
  • Freedom & Oppression: [Describe the atmosphere of freedom on this planet. Does it have a dictatorial ruler? Is fear of the ruling body prevalent? Relaxed and open? Is anything unusual illegal or permitted?]
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: [Describe the military capabilities of this planet. Is it completely demilitarized? A fortress world complete with heavy defenses? A space-faring world with a substantial navy? Is it a hive of scum and villainy with no discernible defense structure other than what it's inhabitants have to offer? Or maybe due to low tech the people here are still in the bronze age.]
  • Technology: [A description of how technologically advanced the planet is relative to the galaxy.]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

(This will be compiled once my campaign begins.)

[member="Statsberg"]

Hey! Since this submission is still very much a work in progress, I've moved this from the planet creation to the precodex since it was not yet ready for judging.

Submissions may be worked on here for two weeks. Just tag me or another member of Codex staff once this is ready for judging!

[member="Samka Derith"] Can I start a campaign on this planet before its submitted to the codex? It will allow me to develop the unfilled aspects a bit before submission?

[member="Statsberg"]

Planets have to be approved through the Codex before they are used. You can write up the planet in the state that it is in before your campaign starts and then edit it later.

[member="Statsberg"]

Upon discussion between staff, we've agreed you may use the planet for your campaign before submitting it to the Codex. You can disregard my last message and feel free to proceed with your campaign!

Archived for exceeding the two week limit in Pre-Codex. Please tag the Codex Admin or a Codex RPJ to have this sub brought back from the archives when you are ready to work on it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom