Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Amber Kris

AMBER KRIS - QUEEN OF SORROW

indogino_Star_Wars_character_art_female_pirate_queen_wearing_bl_fc2b8d09-fe2e-43f6-8033-55d56b698c40.png

Name | Amber Kris

Age | 29

Gender | Female

Homeworld | Nal Hutta

Force Sensitive | Yes

BIOGRAPHY​

I was born a slave, and was destined to die a slave. For so many in this galaxy, choice is taken away and held captive in a prison of violence and control. I lost my family, my friends, and everything I cared about. I took my freedom back, and I will never surrender it. No matter how many must suffer.
- Extract of the Golden Dawn, Biography of Amber Kris, transcribed by Jacko Halion

Little is known about the true origins of Amber Kris, the woman that would one day take the name Queen of Sorrow. What few details are known is that she was born into slavery on Nal Hutta, a world that was no stranger to the concept of misery and pain. There, her family, everyone close to her, were killed over time while in service of one of the Hutts. It was a grim life, but one not so different from countless others. Nothing set her apart, except for the iron will within her soul. A determination that could not be broken by whip, blade or fire. The scars of her life in servitude would linger forever, but they would not hold her.

Amber Kris escaped Nal Hutta with other freed slaves. A chance for a better life lay before them, and Amber wanted to take that life, but the other members of her crew had other plans. They wanted wealth and privilege, things they had never had before, and they wanted to put Amber back into chains. It was not a simple life that they wanted, but a life like the masters they had just escaped. Amber refused to ever submit again, so she did what she had to. She killed those that would not acknowledge her authority, and with the survivors, began her life of piracy. She hates what she has become, but so long as she brings in wealth and power, her followers grow, and she remains in power. She remains free, no matter how many innocents must be scarified for her freedom.

She has welcomed sorrow into her soul, the sorrow of others and herself, in exchange for freedom, power, and to never be shackled again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom