Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amarant

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
1008x1400_20220_Gunner_character_concept_2d_sci_fi_girl_woman_pink_hair_with_gun_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Brand_in_Color___Shadowrun_by_crechebaby.jpg

NAME: Amarant. "Amy" to her Friends. Formerly Mr. Ash.
FACTION: Black Suns
SPECIES: Human (actually an HRD)
AGE: looks 16-24 depending on how she dresses, acts ten, is two months old, has almost 200 years of knowledge about crime, slicing, and killing things.
SEX: Female this time around.
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: This will help writers know the size of your character.
EYES: Hazel, brown to fluctuations.
HAIR: Red, straight. Length and style vary based on mood.
SKIN: Not as pale some redheads, but still kinda pale. Freckles on the face and arms.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Who needs space sorcery when you have the TECHNODROME!!!! *flails arms* Seriously, though, she has no force powers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Blinded me with science: A genius slicer with hundred of years worth of heuristic data on Hutt space and criminal cartels in her brain, she knows all the players and plays the game well. Her intellect is a merger of two powerful AI's, and is not to be underestimated.

Cant read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker-face: Amy lies as naturally as she tells the truth. Droids (even ones as human as her) have great poker faces.

I'm a Rich girl, and I've Gone too far: Amarant has the assets she "inherited" from the former Vigo, Mr. Ash. Loaded is a understatement.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: HRD's can be more physically dynamic than their squishy counterparts. That's a thing.

Clubbed to death: Amy is an exceptional dancer. Not all that important, but hey, it's a good gig to fall back on.

Who are you?: Amy has no criminal record--only fake birth records and convoluted hospital records forged to the purpose of placing her in this position. Makes it easier to travel.

You are the driver, you've got the power: the only real customization on her HRD body aside form the appearance are dual wrist mounted datajacks for quick slicing on the run.

In this cold reality, I made this selfless war machine: As a droid with significantly impressive living tissue, her mind can't be swayed by the force.

WEAKNESSES:

Welcome to my nightmare: Amy, well, to put it mildly, has inherited Ash's psychotic and sadistic streaks, although she keeps them in better check. It's tricky having a disembodied grandfather's skull whispering secrets in your ear. It almos makes people thing you're crazy. Which isn't entirely inaccurate...

Communication breakdown: As a droid, with sufficient physical access, she can get hacked. That would be bad.

It's a ballroom blitz: Amy has a hard time staying still. Something between the AI and the body creates the twitchiness, hell if she knows why. Amy has a bit of a compulsion to keep moving, and can't lie in wait and stalk about defensively like many other professional killers can.

When there's lightning--you know it always brings me down: Electrocution is bad for droid brains.

Life goes on without me: Amarant is often distracted by various things and will sometimes forget key issues.

99 Problems but a Sith ain't one: Like any droid, this silly force stuff is hard for her to perceive or plan around. What a pain.

APPEARANCE:

Short, wiry, and always grinning or smirking. That's Amarant the immortal in a nutshell. Unlike Mr. Ash's meticulously cleans and pressed suits, Amy wears tactical gear, and looks like a street hustler--and takes pride in it. She's prone to wearing jeans, leather dusters, bandoliers, and other street-level gear. She's probably the least fashionable member of the Black Suns' leadership. Go figure.

BIOGRAPHY:

Amarant (Old Huttese for "undying flower") is the last grand scheme of Mr. Ash. Created by fusing his own consciousness with that of AX-3, a stolen AXIOS AI system repurposed for slicing into the Cryptnet, Amy was born of their combined knowledge--a new AI with dire, glorious purpose.

The newest Sun would be born from the ashes of Nar Shaddaa, and then find itself in a body provided by a intrsted firm with no small investment on her part. Now she's up an at 'em. An undying flower with time to blossom.

SHIP:

Not yet.

KILLS:
Mr. Ash, technically.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Nope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom