Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Amara Satev

Club_Dress.png
AMARA SATEV

Half-Anzati
177.8 cm | 68.04 kg
Young Adult
Pronouns
She | Her
Neutral Alignment
Lawless Tendencies
Also Known As..
Ama
Mara
Force Sensitivity
Forceful
Skill Ranking
Disciple

Faction
oDmmgUI_d.webp
Black Sun Syndicate
Proficiencies
Charisma.png
Charisma
Sight.png
Vision
Distinctive Features
Heart.png
Dark Presence
Inviting Voice
Deficiencies
Strength.png
Strength
Constitution.png
Constitution

Species Abilities
Regenerative Feeding
Through the consumption of "soup" it is possible for Amara to regenerate injuries at a far heightened rate compared to humans.
Hidden Proboscis
The method by which Anzati are capable of consuming "soup"; through proboscis-like prehensile appendages located beneath the surface of the skin on either side of her nose.
Low-Light Vision
Anzati, even the majority of hybrids, have an ability to see in low light conditions.
Weak Hypnosis
Amara's words are traced with subtle hints of persuasion and her voice retains an alluring edge, inviting rather than the more controlling trait of pureblooded Anzati.

WHO WAS I?

I was supposed to be my parent's little girl, two opposites that got close when the whole galaxy was against them. Babies are supposed to cry when they're born, right? Make a lot of noise, something about evolution and making sure parents know their infants are actually alive, and probably do a whole lot of shaking hands and feet. Yeah, I.. didn't do that. No crying, not even something a bit more subdued, and I definitely wasn't moving. See, my parents aren't exactly.. compatible, species-wise. They had to think outside of the box, play with the force and alchemy, and I was attempt number one. I wasn't the last one, but I was the only real one. The other.. tries.. weren't actually their kids, at least not in the same way I was.. though to be fair at least one of them got to be treated like it.

Fast-forward another twentyish years and the one that got to 'be me' died, which kind of hurts in retrospect, but for some reason I am okay. Not, like, because I'm alive or anything - I'm not surprised that I am alive after she died, that's a no-brainer - but I'm, like, okay. Awake, cognizant, not stuck in a bacta tank trying to sleep my way through another decade of painted white walls and humming monitoring equipment. My mom found me, I think, and things are a little bit blurry after that, but I'm okay. I get to be me, even if it is like twenty years too late, and that means I have a lot of lost time to make up, lot of people to meet, friends to make, places to see. She wasted her life - the other me - and I'm not about to repeat the same mistake.

Normal girl in a normal life, that's all I want; maybe some spontaneous fun here or there, I guess, but I just want to be normal.

Something tells me that's probably not in the cards though..

WHO AM I?

A week alone is long enough, try twenty years!

My whole family is full of ambitious people who seem to be perfectly fine with being as alone as possible as long as it gets them what they want - I, on the other hand, do not want to be some brooding disaster waiting to happen. I don't want to spend another night alone again, and I definitely don't want to end up like the other me and have people hate me just for where I'm from, so I've got a few things in mind to make sure I get what I want. Firstly, new name: The name I was supposed to have was so kindly given to someone else that wasted it on making a whole lot of people hate her and remember her name in a way that I'm sure just screams 'friendly'. Family name is also a no-go, that's something I sort of gathered with about twelve seconds of access to a holonet terminal.

Secondly, if it makes them like me it's for me. Unless it, like, makes me miserable I guess. Either way, being alone definitely has to do with not having people close to you, I'm sure, so I'll just have to make sure as many people as possible want to keep me as close as possible. Shouldn't be too hard, just gotta be.. I dunno.. super approachable and spontaneous and stuff, throw in some glitter and charisma and all that jazz. From what I understand the force is actually kind of good for this, I can probably use that to my advantage.

WHAT IS MINE?

I've got nothing, really.

WHO ARE THEY?

Nuh-uh, not so fast. I've got family but you're not going to go around blabbing about who my parents are or who my older.. younger.. sister was, or my cousins or any of them. I know all of them by more than one name, so you'll get the ones that won't put a name to a face:

There's Uthax'ra and Ne'Shel, my dad and mom.

Ver, Vis, and Adara - siblings. Ver was the other me, she passed away just a short time ago, while Vis is my brother and Adara is my half-sister.

Then there's Daeva and a whole bunch of other cousins, though I guess we're like a whole lot of removed from each other technically. I'm younger than most of them, though, I think. Daeva especially, granted I've never met any of them personally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom