Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amar Cybernetics

Corporation Name: Amar Cybernetics
Headquarters: Amar
Locations: NA
Operations: Droid and cybernetics production.
Rationale:
  • Amar Cybernetics was originally founded by Banjo and Snicks, the mother and father respectively of the company’s current owner, Dart. The company has been around for almost thirty years, with its anniversary coming up soon. That entire time, it has remained a small family business, never taking massive orders, and always trying to work personally with its customers. “The higher the quality, the more they’ll pay!” Was a phrase often used by Snicks. Dart still uses the motto to this day, in honor of his deceased father, who left him the company in his death.
Tier: 1
Description:
  • Amar Cybernetics is about as mom and pop as it gets. They have a small warehouse on Amar from which their company is run. It’s cluttered with various metal scraps and droids and whatnot. The company takes pride in the fact that they treat every customer like family. AC does their best to make sure every order has met their high standards. If an order is not completed on time or to the satisfaction of the custom, AC will usually give a small discount. However, with Dart coming in as owner of the company, this may soon change as he has plans to expand the company.
Subsidiaries: NA
Primary Source: NA

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

Is it against factory rules to ask if this has been forgotten about? Not sure how it works here, I'm just a measly ex-Codex Judge....

Thanks. Sorry again if this is breaking any rules.

[member="Dart the Amaran"]
Dont worry, I don't forget submissions. Today just happens to be the weekend, and as I work in a restaurant that is my busiest part of the week. On the other hand, it is not permitted to bump submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom