Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I still here?

Space. As always it was space. Herza had been stuck in this Cryo-freeze for goodness knows how long; but of course nobody was there to help him, nobody ever had been.
This part of space was usually deserted it wasn't a shortcut anywhere and it just generally got in peoples way so it seemed as if Herza would be stranded here forever. Of course Herza didn't know any of this, stuck in Cryo-freeze as always.

(Note:
This is a reboot of the same thread because both of the people involved have been inactive and the thread has died.)

(hope you don't mind if I jump in)

The electronic beeps of Nef's trusty droid companion echoed from the hangar into the cockpit of the Jocasta Nefertari had borrowed from a master she was friends with to search for [member="Gherron Vael"]

Another astromech zipped into the room

"I see. R3 has detected a cryofreeze capsule floating in space. Any sign of Gherron?"

The black droid rotated its dome, indicating a negative response followed by a humored beeping

"You know Gherron is more than a boy toy, R7."

Nef piloted her vessel towards the wreckage of a ship which she guessed pre-dated her. She activated the autopilot and made way to th

"Prepare the tractor beam, you two"

The beam grabbed hold of the unknown being, seemingly frozen in time. How would they react to finding themselves in such a vastly different time? Would it be similar to Nef's experience?

The knight brought the cryofreeze capsule into the medical bay and initiated the thawing process, standing back and having a lightsaber close at hand in case this was an enemy she had uncovered.

[member="Herza Xaos"]​

2-1B 35

(Hope you don't mind me being the droid in the medical bay)
2-1B 35 saw the odd capsule being brought into the cargo hold off the ship. He approached [member="Nefertari Sovint"].
"Is there anything I can do to help right now Ma'am?"
2-1B 35 walked over to the capsule.
"He appears to be alive, shall I take him to the bacta tanks?"

Herza fell on his knees before the medical droid could stop him from falling over, he managed to get a brief "How long has it been?" before he started to look like he was going to fall unconscious.
[member="2-1B 35"]

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

2-1B 35

"I'm not sure sir, but we need to get you to the bacta tanks."
He looked at [member="Nefertari Sovint"]
"Can you help me carry him Ma'am?"

"Ho-How long has it been." Herza got out, "Since The Death Star exploded?"

(Note :
Talking about the First Death Star Herza has no knowledge of a second, But you don't know this so feel free to question. The droid might not have this knowledge either though."

[member="2-1B 35"]

Nefertari lifted what she could only guess to be an imperial pilot and carried him to the bacta tanks with the assistance of [member="2-1B 35"]

Soon this pilot was mildly functional again
"Ho-How long has it been." He got out, "Since The Death Star exploded?"

Nef was intrigued, this man had been in suspended animation for over a century longer than she had.
Wait, which Death Star was he talking about?

She decided to play it safe
"Eight hundred and forty-four standard years have gone by since the first Death Star was destroyed by Master Skywalker. Might I ask your name?"

[member="Herza Xaos"]​

Dar Moraal had detected a cryofreeze capsule and came to invistigate. When Dar saw Nefertari's ship he quickly activated the cloaking device on his ship and began scanning hers. He did not want to be caught with his guard down.

"first?" Herza muttered "Of course the Empire had been stupid enough to make a second one".
Herza looked at Nefertari and said "The name is Herza Xaos, Nice to meet you"

[member="Dar Moraal"]
[member="2-1B 35"]

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Xaos. I am Nefertari Sovint, Countess of Rosedge. And right you are, the emperor's overconfidence clouded his judgement. The empire fell over a century before I was born, and even that is now ancient history."

Nothing appeared on the scanners, and yet Nefertari sensed something nearby; A presence of the dark side. And no, it wasn't Nef's second lightsaber. She had since learned to tune out the slight dark presence of Darth Senet's crystal.

She had more questions for this old imperial
"So, how did you wind up in stasis? And more importantly, where do you plan to go?"

[member="Herza Xaos"], [member="Dar Moraal"]​

Dar felt the presence of the light side and had mixed thoughts. He decided it would require his immediate attention. He uncloaked his ship and waited curious as to how this... Jedi would respond.

it seemed it was only know that Nefertari's words had sunk in "You said 844 years?" Herza was in complete shock.
"Well it seems I have some catching up to do" He tried to say with a calm face.
"I was frozen because I defected to the rebel alliance the last thing I know is that I was being transported so Vader could talk to me"

[member="Dar Moraal"]
[member="2-1B 35"]

"All I can say of Vader is he was a splendid Jedi and a tough foe. Of course, I obviously never met him. Was he as ruthless as they say?"

A blip popped up on the scanner as the other ship uncloaked
"Pardon me a moment"

The lady turned to [member="2-1B 35"]
"Take care of him, alert me of changes"
With that, Nef hurried out of the med bay and returned to the cockpit, where she hailed the vessel with [member="Dar Moraal"] on board.

"Greetings. I am Nefertari Sovint, Jedi Knight. I humbly request that you identify yourself."

Whether or not [member="Herza Xaos"] heard Nefertari give her other title was unknown to her. Now she simply waited the dark ship's response.

Dar found this pleasing. He hadn't necessarily encountered one before. This would be an educational expierience for the new sith. "I am Dar Moraal and I claim whatever picked up on my scanners if it is on your ship I'd ask you to give it to me" Dar sat back and waited. Honestly he didn't care about whatever it was. Intrigued by the jedi however he wanted to stir up a reaction.

This newcomer was trying to work her up. He would have to try harder than that.
"The only article I took aboard is currently unable to be transported safely. I sincerely hope you understand."

The ball was in [member="Dar Moraal"]'s court now. The lady would have to wait and see what his next move would be.

[member="Herza Xaos"], [member="2-1B 35"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom