Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I getting too old for this Kriff...

Fourty two year old seeking woman, fun loving with a good sense of-....Ugh, wrong site...

That's embarrassing.

Right, so moving on...-I'm looking for a way for this character to undergo all the right requirements to one day be Knighted (Again (IC)). As you can see he's quite mature and in his story he was once a Jedi Knight though went into exile in disgrace for acting on his anger and coming to close to the darker nature of the Force. He's very old school, though humble and after meeting [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], already has an idea of the current state of the Order and how it differs from his past. In a sense it would be like undergoing his apprenticeship days, though into an Order not entirely like the one he knew.

Biography - Veiere Arenais.

If you'd read the above bio, you'll notice that he's already adequately skilled. This apprenticeship would not be one starting from scratch and I realize a little out of the ordinary though the beauty of it will be pursuing something completely story-based (hopefully).

Absolution - Current thread.

The above is his only current thread, I've not started another yet as he does not own a vessel nor does he enjoy spaceflight though he will be likely to take private transport wherever he will go next. Letting the tale tell that one thus far.

I'm hoping this is received in a positive light though I also imagine people would prefer to train from the ground up rather than start with an old has-been! I look forward to seeing whatever feedback comes my way.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Most Politicians do :p

What alignment is your character following out of curiosity. Veiere won't be differing from his current course (Jedi) though as an Exile, he's not obligated to jump straight back into the Order right away.

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

WE DOING THIS

CAUSE IM SIX THOUSAND YEARS OLD. CORRECTION: OVER SIX THOSUAND FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OLD.

I THINK I WIN THE AGE CONTEST.

Unless the goal's to be the youngest, in which case Im in last place.

[member="Lady Kay"], As you're already aware though also for the sake of the others reading this thread in the future, I'd be most thrilled to share in some good RP with you. Thank you for offering and taking the interest, I do appreciate it.

As for you others...What do they say? Age before Beauty? If that's the case you may all consider yourself winners ;)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

You're most welcome. It shall be a lot of fun, I'm sure :)

*starts to get ready for work and plot*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom