Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alyva Terrix

ALYVA TERRIX
a3Z1KON.jpg

NAME: You need only call me Alyva.

FACTION: I am a former member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and it's Nightsisters.

RANK: I am a former Mandragora Spellweaver and an Alchemist.

SPECIES: Arkanian and Sith Spawn;
Zilas Nakura

SEX: I am female, if my appearance didn't already denote it.

HEIGHT: I stand at five feet eight inches, if you don't include the appendages on my back. Then I can stand as tall as seven to eight feet.

WEIGHT: I was once one hundred and forty seven pounds, now I weigh around one hundred and ninety to two hundred.

EYES: Once blue, my eyes are now a glowing purple.

HAIR: No longer Arkanian white, I have Rife Glands for hair.

SKIN: Aside from my face my skin is ranging shades of red, purple, brown and black. Often blended together.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am force sensitive, more so now than I ever was.

VOICE SAMPLE: Kerrigan (Primal)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Extremely Intelligent: As an Arkanian I have inherited the vast intellect that they are known for. While I do not claim omnipotence, I will claim that my intelligence borders on genius level.
  • Resilient Skin: My alchemized skin is resistant to lightsabers, blasters and acids making my skin very difficult to penetrate or even damage without repeated attacks on specific points.
  • Living Appendages: I can use my hair and the appendages on my back as weapons, adding to an already deadly arsenal of Force Powers I already possess.
  • Flexible Carapace/Exoskeleton: While my skin is flexible it is very similar to a shell hardened exoskeleton bodysuit of sorts that I cannot remove. As such I am incapable of breeding and my ability to feel is extremely lessened.
  • Extreme Heat: While my skin is a significant defense, extreme heat can cause rapid dehydration and subsequent damage through it drying rapidly. While extended UV exposure is not an immediate concern, close proximity with intense fires is something I must avoid.
  • Lethal Light: Extensive exposure to Force Light is deadly to me as my body is virtually all alchemized. A concentrated use of Force Light can either cripple me for kill me.

H6XfPWG.jpg
APPEARANCE:
Once my body was near-human; Arkanian. It was at the battle of Christophsis that my body ceased to be what I knew it to be. My hair was burned off, nearly the entirety of my body covered in terminal burns, I was given Rife Glands and a sealed body suit to protect my skin from exposure to the sun and air of most every environment.

In time I implored Lady Psyona to gift me with a form far less painful than the one I had come to live. Following her experiments with Sith Alchemy on my body, and the excruciating pain that came with them, every part of my body (save for my face) became something entirely different. Wing like bone structures extended from my lower spinal network, my skin hardened in to a flexible carapace and my veins coursed with blood so alchemized it would be toxic to other beings.

BIOGRAPHY:
I was not born on Arkania, nor any world immediately associated with my species, rather I was born on the planet of Dathomir. Born to parents who had isolated themselves from the rest of their kind in order to study and explore sciences away from the watchful eyes of their peers. And while I wish I could say that it was there that I remained for many years, I cannot.

In time my parents were forced off the planet by the nightsisters and ultimately to the territory of what would later become the Confederacy of Independent Systems; though my parents would not live to see it. For years I served as a mercenary and scientist for those who inhabited that space, and for a time I learned to speak the languages of the species who lived there.

In time, I became a member of a mercenary corps that joined up with the CIS as a paid armed forces for their military division. It was there that I experienced the extent of my military training, and it was there that I first learned about the Mandragora and their ability to use the magics of Dathomir to their advantage in their attempts to free many worlds from the strife of the galaxy at large. I was envious of their place in the CIS and their power over the Force.

In time, despite all my efforts to perfect myself and my technique as a warrior, the Battle of Christophsis came to pass. A battle I rarely reflect on and one that I hardly consider a memorable period in my life. It was there, on the front lines of the battle against their government, I came face to face with a high yield explosive that left my body irreparable by natural means. A natural means that was substituted with a sealed body suit and Rife Glands for hair planted by Lady Psyona of the Mandragora.

It was that very intervention by Lady Psyona that brought about my admiration for the woman. A respect that would later drive me to pursue far greater heights for my body and my power over the Force. In time I would approach her in search of even greater heights and to have my body changed into a more suitable form.

"Once my body was near-human; Arkanian. It was at the battle of Christophsis that my body ceased to be what I knew it to be. My hair was burned off, nearly the entirety of my body covered in terminal burns, I was given Rife Glands and a sealed body suit to protect my skin from exposure to the sun and air of most every environment.

In time I implored Lady Psyona to gift me with a form far less painful than the one I had come to live. Following her experiments with Sith Alchemy on my body, and the excruciating pain that came with them, every part of my body (save for my face) became something entirely different. Wing like bone structures extended from my lower spinal network, my skin hardened in to a flexible carapace and my veins coursed with blood so alchemized it would be toxic to other beings."

She perfected my form, made me whole again and then some. I trade weakness for pain, a dying body for a life of violence and an existence plagued by false hope for
a plethora of weapons. I had become something to be feared, a being unlike any other the galaxy had seen and I dedicated this new form, this new life, to the Mandragora, Lady Psyona and Metus' Confederacy.

In the months that have passed since my rebirth, much has transpired. Much that has altered my perspective on the galaxy, life and even the very fabric of the Force. I can no longer consider myself to be like those who had called me 'friend' and have taken to embracing what I am: A monster. And if that is what I am? Than that is what I shall show them I know how to be.

JcASotH.jpg

SHIP:
Abandoned Matalok
Abandoned Yammosk

FORCE PROFICIENCY:
Beast Trick
Sith Alchemy
Force Lightning
Consume Essence
Force Wound/Choke/Crush
Force Grip
Telekinesis
Telepathy (Enhanced by Yammosk)
Force Insanity
Force Scream
Enhance Force Sensitivity

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None as of yet...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom