Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always an Adventure (Open)

Sadran Simitri

S
[member="Vengeance"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Vokun"] [member="Kiran Arlos"]

At a bar on Coruscant.

Sadran sunk further into her booth as she contemplated the day's events, it was a bad day to say the least. She had come to Coruscant to buy a ship. The reason, she had no idea. For weeks though, Sadran had been having dreams of piloting ships. So she decided the most rational thing to do was to come to Coruscant and see if she could fly one, and if she could, she would buy one. She figured if she had a ship and could travel easier, she would be one step closer to figuring out who she is.

So this morning she went to see a man named Larr who claimed to have ships at ridiculously low prices, and little ol' naive Sadran believed him. The first sign she should have seen that this was all a scam was the fact that there were no ships at the location Larr said to meet him at. In fact, the place they met wasn't any kind of store front or ship dock, it was an alleyway.

Sign number two was that Larr wasn't actually there. Sadran waited for about 45 minutes for him to arrive until she realized he probably wasn't going to show up. As she started to leave she heard a voice from behind her say, "Hey pretty lady where do ya think you're going."

Sadran stopped in her tracks and groaned, "Well this is just fantastic," she thought. She slowly turned around, her hand not leaving her sword. She saw three guys making their way towards her. Two of them had blasters, the third continued to speak.

"You must be Sadran, I'm Larr. These two are my buddies, don't worry though they won't hurt ya, so long as you don't give them a reason to." He stopped and chuckled. When she didn't reply he spoke again, "Oh I'm sorry you must be confused. I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I don't actually sell ships."

"Yeah I gathered that much," Sadran spit back.

"She does speak well look at that." Larr said, "Well I'll keep this short and sweet. My boys here are going to kill you, and then take your money. Okay? Well Sadran it was lovely to meet you." Larr gave a mocking bow and started to walk away, "She's all yours boys."

Larr's buddies turned their attention towards Sadran and started towards her. Sadran pulled her sword from her belt and pointed it at them, "Look fellas I don't want to have to hurt you, why don't we just go our separate ways alright?" They laughed but kept walking towards her, "Yeah I didn't think that would work either."

Sadran swung her sword at the first goon, knocking his blaster from his hands. The second shot his and Sadran ducked out of the way, while she was down she sliced the first's shins, sending him to the ground. Sadran shot up and swung her sword at the second's wrist, slicing his hand clean off. He screamed and fell to the floor also. Sadran quickly grabbed some rope beside her and tied them up, making sure to gag them as well. "Now when Larr eventually comes looking for you two, you better tell him to leave me alone or he will get a worse fate than yours." She spat at them.

Sadran quickly gathered her things and ran back out of the alleyway. She peered outside and saw no sign of Larr. She needed somewhere to lay low until she thought of her next move. Keeping to the shadows, Sadran made her way to a little hole-in-the-wall bar.

Now she sits, nursing a beer, in a booth towards the back of the building, with no idea of what to do next.

Viktor walked into a bar on Coruscant. He had never been to Coruscant but had heard both good and bad things about the place. So far both versions were keeping true to their reputations. He ordered an Ale at the bar and began making a round people watching. So were there with friends talking about their day, some were there drowning their sorrows.

As he got towards the back of the room though he noticed somebody who seemed horribly out of place. More out of place than Viktor looked wearing a suit worth more credits than probably every other person in the place had even if they pulled all their credits together. She was sitting in a corner not drinking a beer. Curious Viktor went over and plopped down across from her.

"You know trying to be invisible to the world doesn't really work if you decide to do something out of the ordinary like sit all by yourself in a crowded bar."

He smiled to her.

"Names Viktor."

The story was always the same but there was no reason to not hear her story.

"So I am curious. What has you hiding in the shadows away from polite civilization?"

He seemed genuinely interested in what her story was.

[member="Sadran Simitri"]

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadran sat in the back of that bar for a while, people came in and went out, but few spared her any sort of glances. She tugged on a string on her jacket and stared off into space. After a few more minuets she noticed a man walking around the bar. He seemed very affluent, his suit alone probably cost more than she had intended to buy her ship with. He was tall, young, and had a certain confidence about him that probably rubbed quite a few people the wrong way.

The man started towards Sadran's table, he sat down across from her and said,

"You know trying to be invisible to the world doesn't really work if you decide to do something ordinary like sit all by yourself in a crowded bar. Names Viktor. So I am curious. What has you hiding in the shadows away from polite civilization?"

Sadran took a few moments before she replied. This man didn't look very menacing, he seemed genuinely interested. Although, you really can't trust anyone these days, Larr being a prime example of this.

"Well, let's just say Coruscant hasn't been the most welcoming planet I've ever visited. If I could buy a ship with out someone trying to kill me than I wouldn't have any reason to being hiding out." Sadran spit out, she then took a breath. "I'm sorry I haven't had the best day, my name is Sadran, and I probably need another drink."

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

A Blaster bolt rang out, Novin's blaster was raised at a Senator's head, The Corpse of the Senator dropped as if it were a ragdoll. It made a thud on the ground as it dropped to the floor lifeless. He slowly looked at the corpse and grinned, "Pathetic and Easy" Novin said as he went over to the body, Slowly looting it.

He chuckled and looted it, "My my, You were rich Senator" The word's left Novin's mouth, He looked at the unmarked credit's, Another easy job done. He slowly stuffed the Credit's in his pocket, He remembered what happened last week, Vrac had been killed he remembered the memory as if it were still vivid. "Novin Quickly we have to get to the ship~" He had heard his partner say, Then he was brutally killed, Shot through the head. He shook off the memory continuing to do doing the dirty work. He slowly sighed.

Novin slowly left the scene via Jetpack, the hum of his jetpack filling the night, He slowly went to his contractor, He landed infront of him, The Contractor backing away at a slight glance, He had a well known reputation around Coruscant, He was know as The Grim Reaper.

He chuckled at the Contractor, The Contractor tried laughing aswell but it came out as a nervous laughing, Novin slowly glared at his Contractor motioning for the briefcase as he brought the Datapad that the Senator had on him, He exchanged it with the Contractor, He looked in the credit's frowning under his helmet,"You gave me 300k, I asked for a damned 500!" Novin said, The Contractor tried to spit words out.

"I-I'm sorry I tried to-" The Contractor stopped in his track's his eyes widening in surpise and anger, He slowly felt his chest, a red hole remained there, smoking and still blazing a crimson red. The Contractor fell onto his knee's speechless. He scratched at the whole as if he were confused.

Novin slowly chuckled, almost laughing, He took a picture of the Contractor's death sending it to all online Holocommunicators. He then recorded his helmet, So he could send this other hunters.

Novin walked up to the Contractor grabbing his Jaw and lifting him up with ease, "You were only a pawn in this game of mine." Novin said with a slight laugh at the end, Before throwing the Contractor over a railing.

He plumpeted down the side his body fading away, His body was then engulfed into the blackness of the night.

He ended the recording sending it to all bounty hunter's or people that had Holocommunicator's, He slowly walked around the Underground of Coruscant looking at the rooftops, He slowly went up to one of the Roof's slowly sitting down. It was a great day for Novin.

He slowly dropped down to a bar, He had to get a drink, He slowly walked in looking around, A fearful look was on everyone's faces. Novin was known around Coruscant and the Outer rim, Of being a Merciless killing Machine, Or simply, a Bounty Hunter.

Everyone kept looking at him, He went to the back of the room, He was going to sit there, event if they didn't like it, He sat at the edge of the booth, He got his drinks, four to five, He slowly sighed taking off his helmet revealing his face.

He started to drink at his alcohol.

Viktor Alexander
Sadran Simitri

Nicair didn't usually go to bars, they were a social place with social encounters. He was interested in neither. But sometimes, one just had to relax, not that he was very fond of that either. Hypervigilance required him to sit in a corner booth, it was to the left of the entrance, most people look to the right when they walk in, the more violent ones included. It was a tactical position that had the added benefit of limiting his social interaction to the bare necessities of getting food or something non alcoholic to drink. Naturally, he had noticed a few individuals in particular that stood out in the shady place. The first was a woman with a sword strapped to her back, needless to say a weapon like that wasn't that common anymore, he added her to his gaze's route. The next person to catch his eye was a confident enough man wearing a suit that could give the Nicair's personal beskar armor a run for about the same price range, probably more given most of the galaxy enjoyed lavish things, he too was added.

It was then that a recording blipped on his helmet's indicator, he had set the light indicator to a dull green to indicate bounty hunters. Usually he wouldn't bother looking at it, the affairs of other bounty hunters or mercenaries really didn't interest him. In this case, he wanted to switch up his routine and put on the helmet, playing the recording. He knew who it was from the instant it started playing. A bounty hunter who fancied himself "the Grim Reaper" shot who appeared to be his contractor. Not a wise decision. Something about a game, Nicair quit listening after a few seconds, he didn't like it when his time was wasted, even when his goal was to waste time in the first place.

Then, low and behold the bounty hunter walked himself through the door in the flesh and armor. The Mandalorian knew those like this before, might catch the eye of the locals, he wasn't about to give him the satisfaction. Tinkering with his helmet and making sure the wampa horns weren't crooked provided more interest. So too did the woman with the sword, he couldn't hear her but he was moderately skilled at reading lips, something about a ship, getting killed, hiding. Again he started to lose interest. At least, for now, he liked to think about the implications to what her conversation could mean before he acted.

Screw it, most interesting thing to happen all day. He rose from his seat and started slowly walking towards the booth, slipping into the crowd as only a full armored Mandalorian can.

[member="Sadran Simitri"] | [member="Novin Jackal"] | [member="Viktor Alexander"]

Novin had been sipping at his drink's, He slowly sorted through his credit's, "He got what he deserved. If there's one thing not to do infront of a bounty hunter, It's to tell them you don't have enough to pay them." Novin said to himself, He slowly looked at his armor, proud of it, He had bought so much Mandalorian Iron so his armor would be protected, Mandalorian armor would protect someone from Lightsaber's, The lightsaber's would only scratch the surface, It was perfect for him, He had also built his another layer that was made of Cortosis, As soon as the saber would hit the Cortosis, It would turn off, Novin loved his gadgets. He slowly licked at his lip's, He had paid One million for the Mandalorian Iron, and it was well worth it.

Soon his game would start, The Great Hunt, As other's would say, He was going to be in it, It was before the Clone War's, He had researched it and fantasized about being in it. He slowly called the Bartender over, "Can I have some Tiingilar?" Novin asked, As the bartender nodded he slowly noticed a figure walking towards him, He must be a Mandalorian, Or as Novin thought, He recieved the Tiingilar and sank his teeth into it, Biting off some pieces, It was wonderful, "Vor entye par ibic meal, may Ni cuyir blessed" Novin said in Mando'a, He slowly continued eating his meal.

Nicair Claden

Viktor chuckled.

"The big city not as welcoming as you thought it would be?"

He took a sip of his drink before flagging down a server. When the server arrived he motioned towards Sadran.

"I will take another Ale and whatever the lady wants on my tab."

He turned back to her.

"Why not try and to require a ship through the normal channels. There are dozens of market options on the holonet for such things. It would also be a lot saver than trying to purchase one on the street."

He frowned.

"Unfortunately nowhere is exactly safe any more. To watch open warfare going on with people jockeying for power and position. Disorder creates havens from which the less scrupulous members of society to thrive."

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadran smiled at the gesture for a free drink, "I'll have what he's having, thank you." She said to the waiter.

She nodded as Viktor spoke. What he said was true, every day brought new chaos that many people thrived in. "You are right, and all this disorder is driving me insane, hence the need for a ship. Once I have a ship I can go somewhere quiet, where I don't have to worry about being killed at every business transaction. Then again, a lack of danger might drive me a little crazy too. There's nothing like a good adrenaline rush, and that usually comes through some sort of danger."

Sadran paused to take a sip of the ale the waiter had just sat down before them. "I'm sorry, I don't even know you and I'm rambling." She took a breath and leaned back into the booth. She thought to herself, "When did I become such a talker?.."

Novin continued to eat at his bread, Listening onto the conversation going onto next to him, Novin scoffed. He wished he could to talk to another Bounty Hunter, It's hard making conversation with anyone else. He slowly sighed, He remembered other Mandalorian's he use to talk to, It reminded him of his village.

His hand tightened on his glass, It continued to tighten, The glass sharttered over his ungloved hand, A crimson red started to surface to the skin, staining his hand, A crimson liquid started to leak down his hand, "Crap. Val rucuyir aruetii's anyway" Novin said grabbing a piece of glass out of his hand. The rest of the part he said was in Mando'a

He started to clean his hand with a white rag, It originally being white now stained with red. He then bandaged his hand shaking off the thoughts of his old life.

Sadran Simitri | Novin Jackal | Viktor Alexander Nicair Claden

Viktor chuckled.

"Unfortunately my dear there is no such thing as a quiet place anymore. Everywhere is riddled with corruption, violence, and strife."

He sipped his drink giving her a small smile.

"Unless of course you want to spend the rest of your life never leaving a ship sitting in the darkest parts of wild space. Even then you would have to deal with pirates and slavers..........so..............."

Viktor shrugged as if to say where you going to go.

"However if getting off this particular rock is your immediate goal I can take you anywhere you need to go."

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadran sighed, "I suppose you are right. Although, Pirates are always a good time." She chuckled.

She raised an eyebrow at his proposition, where was she going? She didn't really have a plan, was she just going to fly around the Galaxy in hopes of finding another person with the last name Simitri? Did she really want to know about her past, what if she family was horrible and she chose to get her mind wiped? All Sadran really knew was that she was handy with a sword and that she wanted to explore something, anything. As long as it meant getting out of this bar and off of this planet.

Sadran chewed the inside of her cheek as she considered all of this. Was this Viktor character even to be trusted? She could easily end up in another Larr situation.

She asked Viktor, "So what's to say you aren't going to try to murder me and take all my credits once we board your ship?"

Viktor chuckled.

"Would it make you feel better if I tried to murder you and steal all your credits here?"

He sipped his drink setting it down and looking at her as if he actually expected her to answer the question. Truthfully her answer didn't matter. If she couldn't handle herself against an unarmed opponent then she was of no use to him or herself for that matter. Though it did make the sword she carried openly a wasted gesture if that was the case. Sure she was cute but he was more interested in her abilities and her opinions on the state of the galaxy.

Sadran Simitri

S
"Fair point," she replied. Sadran wondered to herself where all of this apprehension was coming from. She felt no danger in this situation and if there was, she could easily take Viktor in a fight. She supposed that most of the wariness came from accepting to put her personal crisis on the back burner. Though the more she thought about that the more liberated she felt. What did she care if she never found out anything about her past? Life is in the present and that is where she wanted to be.

Sadran finished off her drink and responded, "I suppose my biggest question is where are you going? Though I don't have much of a preference."

Viktor took a sip of his drink and smiled.

"Where would you like to go and what are your goals?"

He paused.

"To be more specific are you looking for a job or just to land in a new home. I could help in either regard. Currently I work out of Yutan but I have contacts in Commenor that I could potential get you in contact with."

Viktor smiled.

"Or if you are amenable you could work directly for me as a bodyguard and personal assistant. The pay would be based on performance and ability. You would also be required to dress accordingly."

Sadran Simitri

S
She pursed her lips and drummed her nails on the table while she considered her options.

"I supposed I'd be interested in the job. I'm curious though, what line of work are you in?" She paused to flag down the waiter and order a second round. "And wait, what do you mean, 'dress accordingly?'"

Viktor smiled.

"I wear many hats Miss Sadran. One is that of a Naval Officer, another is that of a Mediator and Negotiator. A rumor floating around some circles has me being considered for public office."

He sipped his drink pausing to wait while Sadran flagged down a server before he continued.

"On military matters a uniform or armor would be required depending on the exact nature of the meeting or mission. On matters of business or State something such as a dress or other formal wear. One role would permit the presence of weapons and the other would not. You would go where I go or where I send you in my stead representing not only me but those that I represent."

Viktor took a moment to let her consider what he had said and wondered how she would feel about not always having her sword available to her.

Sadran Simitri

S
She listened intently as Viktor described his various jobs, many hats is right. Truthfully they all sounded interesting. Although the thought of not having her sword at all times was a little disconcerting, but she didn't have to disclose all the blades hidden on her person. Honestly this offer seemed too good to be true. What were the chances of her ending up at the same bar is Viktor? And him offering her this job? After a few moments of consideration Sadran decided not to question her newfound luck, she decided to embrace it.

The waiter came back with her drink, she smiled and tipped him. Sadran then took a sip and said, "Alright Viktor, I'm in. When do I start?"

Viktor nodded.

"You start tomorrow."

He stood and dropped a rather large stack of credits on the table.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening and get a good nights sleep. Meet me at the ship tomorrow in hangar 22."

Viktor finished the rest of his drink and smiled.

"We can start you off with a 3 month paid internship to see how it goes. Then you can either move on or stay on full time."

Novin chuckled at the exchange happening,

He turned to Sadran Simitri and said something, "I suggest you don't take the bait. He could be setting you up for failure, Or just rob you, It's happened before" Novin said as he drank at his beverage.

Novin chuckled, It wasn't something he usually did, But he had a bad feeling about this.

"No one in the Galaxy is that nice..There is usually a catch or something." Novin said turning back around in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom