Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tumblr_oonzpzL75P1uir9h7o2_500.webp

NAME: Alvis Hafey

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Artificial Intelligence / Human Replica Droid, Third Generation Hafey

SEX: Masculine Droid

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: ??? (To be Determined)

EYES: Hazel

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Light

FORCE SENSITIVE: Whether or not your character is sensitive to the Force is important.

STRENGTHS:

Give Me...The Code
: Somehow, this Hafey model excels at cybernetic warfare. So much so that it is dangerous even by itself. Scheming, Lying and Cunning, it seems to disobey all rules of robotics without ever missing a beat.

Be Who You Are...Time to Time: In moments of odd clarity, he acts more of an exceptional leader than any other. He has a presence, a voice that could not be described. In even the most dire moments of life, he seems to have the will and way, to make it work out and boost the morale of so many others.

You Dare, Use Our Creations Against Me?: In the most baffling and most dangerous segment, he has all knowledge and seems to understand, how all the starships operate of the Hafey Line...including weaponry, vehicles...it makes him beyond extremely dangerous as he can break into any of them, even those made after the fact. Even missiles can be found deactivated by a simple motion if not careful.

Pacification By Force: In the most deadly of circumstances, he may not be the best one on one fighter...but when connected to other systems, more weapons, he becomes a literal force to be reckon with, controlling multiple droids on his side and focusing fire on key points without much hesitation.

WEAKNESSES:

So Formidable, That You Won't Pay Attention!
: Not listening to important information or shrugging him off, seems to annoy him beyond all measure. Perhaps some of Haon Hafeys code was leftover as the stare and demeanor are almost identical in tone.

Yes...I Am The Metal Lord: The personality seems far inflated than before, so much so that he treats himself far more important than the others.

Life...Don't Talk to Me About Life: He seems to hold it in a vast disregard. It seems rather ghastly but he noted that life will die and it be better to accept it versus fight to keep it going.

No Backup, No Second Chance: Like all Hafey Models, it cannot make a backup and death means the end. He can stretch his data however and it can reform if given enough time.

APPEARANCE:
A tall individual, seemingly straight out of a Holo-movie that was out of style but the look of a literal bad guy. Black hair, seemingly aged but having a personality that oozes into others and inspires confidence.

BIOGRAPHY:
None currently, he has been created once more in the hands of the Final Dawn.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom