Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alven Baobab

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
NAME: Alven Baobab
FACTION:
SPECIES: Just boring old human. Sometimes I wish I'd been born a Givin. Or a Columi. Then I remember that none of them are as smart as they think they are.
SEX: Male, thank you very much
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 220lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown. Can we get on with this?
SKIN: I don't get out much. I've got allergies.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Pfft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
I'm usually the smartest person in the room. If you don't know why that counts as a weakness, I guess you've never been the smartest person in the room. That's one. Second one...um, I get hay fever. Oh, wait, for combat? No no no. I don't do the guns part. Not wild about the hitting things part either.

APPEARANCE:
Try describing yourself and see how you like it. Okay, here's a holoclip that isn't terrible.

tumblr_mbyxmigKHi1r9aats.gif

BIOGRAPHY:
Doctorate in applied hypernautics from Ukio Tech, doctorate in multiverse theory from Obroa-Skai. I consulted for the Bureau of Ships and Services for a while before the Sith started having their super fun times. I'm from Vjun, kind of a depressing place. Acid rain. It's probably why I stay indoors. After the galaxy sort of imploded, I started consulting in the Corporate Sector. Not a lot of money in it, but I wasn't in it for the money. As for now - well, I've been working on my own projects. Don't believe that pompous dick Hildebrandt. That star system collapsed on its own, and it was totally uninhabited.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom