Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Aloy does art! (Not taking requests[...Yet])

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
T A Y L - V I Z S L A

wX6IFvr.png

(Do not use or reupload without permission)​

Description: This Tayl Vizsla! She'll be introduced to chaos later as the daughter of Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla through cloning!
I spent 5-6 hours experimenting to get her juuuust right! This is my first ever attempt at this style of concept art and I am proud af!

Design: (Character to be subbed in due time)Tayl Vizsla is an Eclipse Rebel fighting under the banner of her Mother, Aloy Vizsla. A pirate, A Rebel, A rogue and gunslinger like her mother.
As such, Her design was inspired by the Rebel Alliance of old, Specifically the rebel commandos on endor in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
The use of olive and forest green communicates her military feel, While her relaxed attitude, Worn apparel and Kukri communicate her more Paramilitary origins. The tactical scarf(A gift from one of her mothers) adds to her paramilitary look(And is cute af!) but also her western feel. After all, Aloy was always a gunslinger and as they say; Like Mother, Like Daughter.

I'll be adding more bits and bobs to her design later on during character development.

If one needs proof that this is my own work, Check out my original upload on
deviantart or Artstation!

Last edited:
K R A N A K - V I Z S L A
raven-elizabeth-bell-kranak-vizsla-commission.jpg

(Do not use or re-upload without permission)
Description: A commission of sorts for our own Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla who's posts I have been enjoying for many months now! I'm not used to drawing such hunks of swag and muscle but I'd like to think this one came out pretty good!

This gift from me was meant as a test, To gauge how long I should give myself to complete a piece. I think I could have made it faster if not for chaos at home, so I'll give myself a little extra time once I do open up commissions.

Design: Kranak Vizsla is an ex-MU supercommando(Denoted by the skull icon on her breastplate) and one of his team's finest operatives. This design is entirely Kranak's own, Save for the skull and darksaber texture within the visor. Personally it reminds me of the deathtroopers from rogue 1 and I love it! You may also see Star Wars Galaxies style shoulders and a collar platesWe talked on discord for quite some time and he provided me reference images and descriptions which made my life so much easier.
(PS: This piece is actually missing a knife and an alternate version w\ arc-trooper style pauldron, But I couldn't wait and had do this "early release" because I just love this design so much)

You can find the original upload on
My artstation!

TAYL VIZSLA 2: TWI'LEK BOOGAGLOO
raven-elizabeth-bell-tayl-vizsla-design-2.jpg

Description: Though I loved my initial concept art of Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , It wasn't quite "Gunslinger" enough for me. I also wanted to make a Twi'lek character because she is the daughter of Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla and Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla via cloning. I figured I'd played exclusively humans and near humans long enough and that it was time for something different. And I figured It was wrong to make it all about me when she's Tan's child too, So why not give her a little bit more of her mother's side? Well, One of her mother's sides ;)

Design: My core themes when creating Tayl's design were "Mandalorian, Gunslinger, Delinquent" and boi is she all of those things, Art aside. So I gave her a lovely bandoleer with plenty of gas cartridges for those pistols, A funky holster for her backup DE-10(holstered cross draw because she rarely uses it) and the massive hand cannon that I'll be submitting to the factory later(Which is hooked up to her heavy mando style rangefinder\scanner to lock onto multiple opponents, Letting her play overwatch with stormtroopers).
She is a member of my own faction, "The Black Hand collective", Thus the black handprint, And like most in that faction, She is a delinquent punk of the criminal underworld, Which Inspired some of the asymmetrical designs in the paint and outfit itself. Not to mention that sexy, Sassy and Confident pose!
Lastly; The choice in color scheme is that of Clan Vizsla during the rebels tv series, Boasting that lovely modernized tribal scheme that mandalorians(And myself) love, Which lends to the sci-fi\pirate\dark gunfighter look! The scarf though, That just runs in the family <3
(See my avatar if you don't believe me).
You can find this piece on my artstation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom