Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Alor Meeting on Vlemoth Port

"Snoigit, Cheekee Kee", Broontak the Talz chirped sleepy and a little bit piqued as Ad'ka Awaud jumped out of the bed in the Vheh'yaime of the four eyed scout.

"Awww, honey-proboscis, you know, I expect my father and a Mandalorian sister coming", the slender and small Lepi said as she picked up her helmet laying next to the round bed.
A red light was flashing rhythmically.

"It is really important to answer this call. Love you!" She blew an air kiss in his direction and the four eyelids squinted over the large black eyes, as the Talz rolled his proboscis to a spiral to show his scepticism.
He chirped something again. Adi'ka answered: "Not true! And unfair too! I always come back, and I do not count your lovers!"

Then she put her helmet on and walked out of the Vheh'yaime, the classic Mandalorian fortified home. The vista of taiga and tundra was grandiose. She enjoyed the cold wind in her white fur as she stood on the plains of the Northern continent of Vlemoth Port, the traditional refugee of Clan Awaud.

Broontak the Talz was a Mandalorian like her, one of the Aliens who took the armour and the oath. But he was more the planet dweller and not the Sky jockey like the Lepi.
He has built this home for himself, but liked the visits of his capricious small girlfriend.
She came and went suddenly and wild like the winter gales, he always said. It was her way. Broontak respected that. Both loved their freedom like all of Clan Awaud.

"Adi'ka Awaud speaking? Who is calling? Over!"

Casany Praxor Casany Praxor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom