Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost time for the End Game

Hey Alliance junkies,

Starting tomorrow (Friday, so maybe today in some places) our faction begins the End Game, the move from one hell of a long running major faction on the board, and a place, that, I feel, has become a great location for everyone to write stories to something even cooler. Was the time perfect? Not always, some ups and downs along the way, but its stuck to its roots. With the changes from faction ownership came changes to the faction, and with me having disappeared for a bit of time from the board there, it was nice to have a place to come home to, and seeing the lights left on.

And the reason the lights stayed on was in no small part to the members who wrote the stories here. The faction provided a nice home for a more modern take on the Alliance and light side types, different than what had come before, and it’ll be different than anything that comes after it.

And to the faction owners and staff that kept us afloat. You guys rocked this! I know that so much changed, but the heart that was poured into this group means a lot to everyone who set up this faction, and came after that initial group. The fact that we’ve fought so many recalls shows the heart that this faction has, but sometimes things must change. And that’s whats happening here.

We are doing something that makes me feel so much better about putting this faction to rest. We came in on a massive story arc against the dark side factions, and we’re going out in the same manner. I’m looking forward to the stories that our End Game creates for everyone starting tomorrow and following the end of the campaign, to see where the writers go, and how it changes the characters. For those of you who want to continue on with the stories that started years ago when the Alliance was founded, I hope to see a good number of you in the Alliance-in-Exile, wherever we pop up.

Let’s have some fun with the End Game story and show the Sith and First Order they haven’t dealt with Light Siders quite like the Galactic Alliance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom