Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Alloy-Intolerant

Sora Tuli

S
Odessen. A mythical and beautiful world, disconnected from the troubles of everyday society. It's a haven for those who wish to remember and those who wish to forget all the same. Birds danced in the great blue sky, lizards climbed the bark on the trees and the fish leaped from the water and into the air as if they hoped to someday see the land and the sky and trees for themselves. It's debatable whether or not such an existence is hopeful or miserable but Sora supposed that's what she's devoted herself to finding out. "Let's see here..." Licking her fingers Soraflipped a page on her clipboard as she searched for her latest entry. "Here we go! Today I'm seeing a Mr Viridian..." The Chiss smiled. "Should be interesting!"

The woman tucked the clipboard under her arm as she continued through the jungle dodging and weaving through a labyrinth of vines and thickets. As Sora stepped into a large clearing she found a nice rock inside the shade where she could await her esteemed guests' arrival. Sora's ruby eyes scanned the page her thumb pressed against her chin as she examined the file. "I can't say I've heard of this species...say's here they are...allergic to metal alloy?!! That's alarming..." Sora let her eyes wander around the clearing taking in all the greenery and organic life. "However this would explain why he decided to meet here instead of my home. Kind of strange...I wonder how allergic he is exactly..." Sora was practically shaking with anticipation.

"No worries. I'll learn soon enough..."

Viridian

V
As he heard the voice of the individual, Viridian came out of the shack he had built on the planet without the use of wood. He was carrying his staff in his hands, so he could use it against her should he needed. He took one look at her, and banged his staff on the ground. This helped him to focus the energies of the Force into it so he could unleash them when he needed to do so. "So, you took my invitation?" asked Viridian, as he looked at her for a moment. "If so, let's get things done, so we can both move on with our lives...." He started to say. "The sooner we get me over my fears, and what not..... the sooner I can move on."

Sora Tuli

S
Sora parted her blue lips to give a toothy smile. He seems about as excited as I am! Great! Sora slid off of her resting rock and dusted herself off before returning her attention to the man in front of her. "So before we get started I need to understand...well you! If I want to help you I need to know what makes you tick. Just tell me anything really Hopes, dreams, fears, what makes you angry, a favorite food. Anything can be dissected and anything can be understood if we simply try to study it."

With a click of her pen, Sora pressed the tip to the paper ready to document anything Viridian could tell her. If I can understand him I just might be able to find the solution to his metal problem. Also, it can't hurt to pick up some information about his species along the way...

Viridian

V
Viridian thought about how to reply to her questions. "Well, I do like eating riceballs." He said, as he looked at her. "And all sorts of food. After all, I've started cooking various recipes in order to package them so they could be sold across the cosmos." He stated. "I plan to one day create a ship completely out of organic materials that can be lived in for long periods of time. I'm still working on that, and numerous pieces of organic technology I can utilize due to my unfortunate metal allergy. I hope to one day have my species repopulated to more than 150 by cloning, natural breeding, or something along those lines, Sora." He started to say.

"I also hope to make the Jedi-Sith blood feud come to an end. Not sure on the how, though, yet."

Sora Tuli

S
"Mmmmm....mmhmm..." Sora vigorously scribbled on her clipboard her incoherent mumbling and poor excuse for handwriting indicative that she was listening intently. He seems to enjoy cooking, yes that could be very useful. And it makes sense why he would want a ship made of organic material, it's not as if he could fly in anything else...as for the war between light and dark...

Maybe he has some kind of hero complex? Perhaps he hates war and just wants to live a quiet life...there's no telling...yet.

"Your species."
Sora flipped to a new page. "You said you want to repopulate. Do you mean to say your endangered? Does this have anything to do with your metal allergy? I know that a god portion of the galaxy is built on metal..." Perhaps if Sora could learn more about this metal affliction she could work on a way to deal with it.

Viridian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom