Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allocating an Alor

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Jaster having been delcaered KIA in battle was certainly a shock to Chekita, the man seemed to always get through the hardest of trials and come out okay. Well alive more or less, but the main point was the Awaud clan leader always seemed to stay alive no matter the situatiuon at hand.

So, to hear of the mans demise during the battle of Commoner she was quite unprepared for the situation that the clan was left in. Already their were not man family members when compared to the Fett's, Australis and Americans and with the lose of their Alor such would only serve to weaken their numbers even further.

A new leader had to be chosen and quick, well in the mind of Chekita it did, even if the women was kind of insane and hyperactive she was responsible… most of the time. As such the 30ish women had come back to Madalor to pronounce herself Alor of the Awuad clan with the intention of letting other family members challenge her for the position.

As of now Chekita stood out among a crowd of her fellow people, awaiting said challenge though to be honest who would fight her? She was one of the older members, a royal guard to Faith Organa and kind of crazy, there was a real possibility she'd wind up killing any challenger that faced her in combat.

"Anyone? no one? aww I really wanted to someone to fight today or do you guys just love me that much? or fear me? or both"?

[member="Jake Awaud"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom