Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Alligator Mark I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
ih_boat01.png

The Alligator, Mark I

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To act as an amphibious repulsor craft vehicle for use by the First Order on swamp worlds and tropical worlds
  • Image Source: Discord
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: First Order
  • Model: Alligator Mark I
  • Affiliation: First Order
  • Modularity:
    Yes, the gun turret on the back can be detached and replaced by a different weapon, such as a grenade launcher

[*]Production: Minor
[*]Material:
  • Durasteel
  • Glassteel
  • Repulsarlift Components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:: Amphibious Repulsarcraft
  • Role: Amphibious Patrol Craft
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Minimum Crew:
    Pilot - 1x

[*]Optimal Crew:
  • Total - 4x
  • Pilot - 1x
  • Turret Operator - 1x
  • Gunners - 2x

[*]Propulsion: Repulsorlift
[*]Speed: Average
  • 70 Knots
    129.64 Km/h

[*]Maneuverability: Average
[*]Armaments: Low

[*]Defenses: None
[*]Squadron Count: Average: 12
[*]Passenger Capacity: 2
[*]Cargo Capacity: Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
N/A

Strengths:
  • Amphibious - The Alligator can go both in water and out of the water, allowing to travel over a wide variety of different terrains due to the presence of repulsor lift technology. This also allows the vehicle to hunt enemy infantry both on the ground and in open bodies of water where they're defenseless from any nearby cover, making them easy targets for the Alligator's anti-infantry cannon.
  • Quick - The Alligator can easily outpace infantry on foot and they can go toe-to-toe with other repulsor lift vehicles due to their small size and lightweight build
Weaknesses:
  • Weak Defenses - The Alligator isn't great in the defensive department. It's good against infantry and lightly-armored vehicles yet against anything else it's utterly useless. That, and it's quite easy to destroy.
  • Not Viable Against Armored Targets - The Alligator is built for anti-infantry purposes, not anti-vehicle.
  • Open Cockpit - The open-cockpit design of the Alligator allows it's pilot and those riding in the vehicle to easily be targeted by enemy infantry and vehicles.
DESCRIPTION
The First Order lacks any sort of amphibious-style vehicles, vehicles that can both go in the water and on land with ease with great combat efficiency. Along with this, the First Order doesn't have much in the way of anti-infantry vehicles or just infantry countermeasures as a whole. Sure, the FO had plenty of anti-vehicle artillery and weapons...yet nothing specifically anti-infantry. That's where the First Order Corps of Engineers got to work. Blueprints were drawn up, prototypes were created and tested...everything was a success. Though the Engineers opted for the lightest and most efficient prototype to go off of. It was a hard choice, that was a certainty. From the powerful and formidable Crocodile prototype, something which could mow down infantry and light vehicles with ease, to the Leviathan, an anti-infantry tank, to the Flamingo, a light speeder-bike which was equipped with a front-facing anti-infantry cannon meant. Though that's not to say these vehicles will be gone forever, they could one day...resurface from the depths.

The Alligator is rather effective at taking down masses of infantry with its single anti-infantry cannon mixed with fire-support from the gunners who typically well use rifles or small-arms. The Alligator, mixed with its speed, it can be effective at mowing down defenseless rebels and Mandalorians alike. Though, the Alligator does have great drawbacks, from it's open cockpit to it's uselessness against armored vehicles. On top of that, the Alligaotr isn't effective against armored targets, it's laser's often doing little to no damage against such targets.

I apologize, I missed one thing that I picked up when going over this again one more time.

FN-2826 said:
Speed: Average
From the template:

• Speed: (Give the top speed of the vehicle in km/h and describe the speed relative to the size of vehicle (Choose from: Very Slow, Slow, Average, Fast, Very Fast, and Extreme))
If you'll add the speed in km/h in addition to the relative speed please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom