Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Allied Tion Medical Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLIED TION MEDICAL CENTER LIANNA SYSTEM, TION CLUSTER

yVuphh4.jpg

K2TyDqV.jpg

Jsa6Wea.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Allied Tion Medical Center
  • Classification: Medical Center/Research/University
  • Location: System Lianna in Tion Cluster, Outer Rim ( Horizontal-18 Vertical-11 on galaxy map)
  • Affiliation: WIP
  • Accessibility: Accessible to all entities, groups and factions seeking medical assistance and education in the medical sciences
  • Security: Local low hospital security, backed by local government police when required
  • Description: Multi large flowing structures connected together to form one unified center. Their shapes reflect Lianna's bee hive traditional architectural design themes. There are 4 main free flowing hermetically sealed buildings, lacking any evidence of sharp corners or right angles. This gives the hospital center the impression they are part of the natural rolling hills of the valley the hospital's location was chosen for. With the adjacent river and ancient canal in the near vicinity that compliments the hospital with nearby parks and trails, it lends to the weary travelers/refugees seeking harmony and peace with their medical treatments . The structures are/can be hermetically sealed from each other in case of outbreaks and all can independently be shelters in place. Each and every ward withing each structure can be easily quarantined.

POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Standing neutral treaty among many systems and factions are recognized.
  • Multi-species Med facility
  • Burrn/radiation treatment center
  • Center for Disease Control
  • Research medical facility, keeps the center at optimal modern technology and proceedures
  • Medical University
  • Student dorms
  • Small Mall with Eateries and shops.
  • Medical landing platforms on roofs

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Following the Great Rebuilding 450 years ago, the Allied Tion Medical Center was constructed with the contribution of many systems including those outside the Tion Cluster. It had first been a much smaller structure that served many refugees at the end of the Great war. With it's humanitarian work and initial success, it inspired many systems who's representatives had been treated in the original hospital to campaign in the name of universal peace that a medical center be built. The campaign 450 years ago was very successful and the old hospital temporarily remained until the larger medical center was constructed and finished.

Upon its completion, a treaty was signed among many participating systems to recognize the Allied Tion Medical Center as a neutral location. As thus, this treaty extended to the system Lianna.

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

Hello there,

I'd like to see you flesh out the structure description a little more. A single small paragraph would suffice.

Could you please link Lianna in the Location field?

It looks like you had some formatting issues with spacing in the historical information section.

Yes, you were right, I don't know what had happened... but I think I corrected the formatting problem by resetting (everything) the font to Aerial.

Made the other corrections/additions and hope it'll fly better this time round. :)

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

Thank you for the edits.

Ayda Elisantra said:
Following the Great Rebuilding 450 years ago, the Allied Tion Medical Center was constructed with the contribution of many systems including those outside the Tion Cluster. It had first been a much smaller structure that served many refugees at the end of the Great war.
There was one more thing I caught rereading your revised sub. The Great Rebuilding and the Great War. Are these referring to specific canonical events or something from the Chaos timeline?

The Chaos time line.
As I read it and understood; 450 years ago following such wars, many systems were rebuilt, like Alderaan (terra formed) etc.

I then surmised that other large scale (actually small scale compared to terra-forming) projects were funded as I proposed throughout the galaxy. The Allied Tion Med Center being one of them that would serve everyone. Reason for mentioning many systems contributed to the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom