Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allegiance to the Empire (Dominion of Gravlex Med)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Velok nodded sagely. "Thank you, Eldoc," he said, blocking the pain as best he could, which was fairly well. His lightsabre slashed through the final lock. Grabbing the edge of the door with one great three-clawed hand, he ripped it off its hinges and cast it aside, then stalked into the Prime Minister's office.

Just as the Force rang out -- not in warning, but in awareness that everything was about to change...

Sven Talith

S
Sven lay still for a few more seconds, he counted the seconds as they went by. He could see in the edge of his scope as fighting erupted throughout the manor, and he could also see as two bright sabers began to dance around outside the mansion. The Dreadlord's son sighed, and reacquired the Prime Minister within his sight. In a few seconds the prime minister would be dead, at least that would finish this.

The Dreadlord son watched as a Sith master walked into the room, the alien was hardly unrecognizable. Sven frowned, and immediately the Prime Minister stood up, the Dreadlord son let out a breath and then finally squeezed the trigger on his rifle.

The tiny almost unseeable bullet exited the end of the Specter at insane speeds. The projectile flew the mile distance in almost the blink of an eye and all that could be heard was the shattering of glass and the spattering of blood as it entered and exited the Prime Ministers skull.

Viera smirked as the surrender was sent, and the remains of the fleet and other forces stood down. She smiled.. The war had been won.. and it had been done by her, not tirdiraus.. though she wondered why he had pulled out.. She didn't see why. She began coming up with a garrison roster, and sending up unnesecary forces. It was a glorurous battle for sure, and she got a report. Two imperial Knights had been found dead... She made a ship wide anouncement and started an intruder alarm " All note, we have a rogue sith on board, he has killed two Imperial Knights, so please approach him in force, if he agrees to leave peacefully let him. "
She opened up encrpyted comms with the Empress @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

" Madam Empress, the planet is ours and don't mind the alarm, . * the intruder alert in the backgound* There is a rogue sith in my ship.. he has already killed two of my Imperial Knights, but hopefully Tirdiarius will aid me in taking care of him"
She sighed.. How to best do this. "You , I didn't catch your name but know you work for the sith lord. " @[member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member][member]Val'Ryss Zankarr " Can you please get the man out and off my ship at least, it is not my place to punish him but I will not have him killing my men" She made it clear she would send all she had at him if she had to. " On second thought I will clear it with your Lord first"
She opened a comm with Lord @Tirdarius " Greetings, I have accepted their surender, and notified the Empress of it, though I request you aid.. in controling the male sith you sent, Valik I believe his name is, He has killed two of my Imperial Knights already and is doing who knows what else on the ship... I would appreciate it if you would perhaps orderd your other Sith to stop him as I wouldn't want to order a dierect subortante to a dark lord so freely. "

After Kirk's fleet continued to push through the Planetary Defense Forces and assist @[member="Viera Kisep"]'s fleet, the Chiss noticed that the Anx fleet began to take fire from the mass drivers. Due to the frequency that the ships were hit, Kirk inferred that this was intentional.

Then, Kirk's ship received a message from @[member="Rhace Tarrin"] informing of the team capturing one of the mass drivers. Upon the request of Lieutenant, Kirk ordered a precision orbital bombardment of the remaining mass driver cannons. His ships fired and made quick work of what cannons remained under Anx control. The planetary shield, which was up at the time, was only strongest near cities, and Kirk's bombardment easily penetrated it.

The battle continued until, after the death of the Anx head of state, the forces of Gravlex Med surrendered. Kirk made his forces stand down, as he believed fighting was no longer necessary.

Sending a message to @[member="Tirdarius"] and the rest of the fleet commanders such as Viera, Kirk said, "I will move to disarm the Gravlex Med fleet and take their commanders into custody."

Receiving messages from several different quarters, all relaying a varying degree of success in their missions, Tirdarius had to be pleased that at least the capture of Gravlex Med was proceeding apace, even if not quite according to plan. No doubt the Empress would be displeased with the latter, but he was quite prepared for that contingency. Success was at least something, and it could not be doubted that, once they had both come under mutual threat, both the Sith and the Remnant fleets had responded superbly to the attack, working together quickly to neutralise their common foe. That certainly makes things a little easier.

Gravlex Med had surrendered, and the commanding officer of several trooper squads on the ground had conveyed the unfortunate news that the Prime Minister had been victim of an unfortunate and rather coincidental assassination. Unfortunate insofar as he died before he had chance to fall victim to my wrath, the Sith Lord thought vengefully, having fully intended to make that kill himself, once the planet had been secured. That bastard was responsible for the death of too many of our people. Even if he hadn't given the orders, the world's leader was no doubt responsible for the work of his subordinates, whether he truly had control over them or not. So their attack on us was his fault, and it was for him to pay the price.

As things stood, it looked like one of their boots on the ground had gotten their first. Not that I'd blame them for that. It had been a job that needed doing.

"Tirdarius to @[member="Viera Kisep"]," he said, activating the commlink and connecting the two command vessels. "Congratulations on our first mutual victory," Tirdarius observed, thinking it only best to consider it as such. "Please convey my instructions to stand down to both of my subordinates. I'll be expecting their report aboard my flagship presently," he noted, realising that something untoward had obviously happened aboard the other ship during the stand-off. "If any of your ships require assistance, I'll see to it that mine offer what they can, though I think both of our fleets will require some time before they will be back up to full strength," he concluded, deactivating the comm between the two ships.

Turning to the second communications holopad on the bridge, he listened carefully to the report of the Chiss Moff, nodding in satisfaction at the clipped and concise way it was delivered - typical of all the best military officers. "Thank you for the report, Moff @[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"]," he remarked calmly. "Feel free to be as heavy-handed as you deem appropriate, should they offer any further resistance. They forfeited our protection when they started firing on our ships, so I leave their fate to you."

The holoprojectors shut down with the conversation between them at an end, and Tirdarius took a moment to sit back in his command chair, exhaling a soft sigh that was both partly resigned to the fact that blood had been shed and would continue to be, now that the gloves had been taken off, but also a sigh of relief that the worst was over - the planetary defenses had fallen and Gravlex Med was now effectively under joint Sith-Imperial control, which was as it should be. Still, there was one final report left to be made, and he couldn't necessarily confess that he was looking forward to it, even though success was theirs nonetheless.

After all, it doesn't do to keep the Empress waiting. And although Admiral Kisep had indicated that she had informed the Empress of circumstances here, she would no doubt be expecting a similar report from Tirdarius himself, given that he had overall command of the field. Best snap to it, then.

"Captain, open a channel to the Empress. Put her through to my private meditation chambers," he instructed, standing from his chair and making his way purposefully down the long walkway that split the Command Bridge in two, moving towards the sizeable chamber towards the back, locked with a mechanism that only a Sith could open through use of the Force, the large double doors sealing behind him once he was within.

The room was sparse in decoration, cold and austere in a way that only a Sith's private rooms could be. The furnishings were near enough non-existant: a desk with a chair at the far end, but the room itself was dominated by a large holoprojector, usually used to view Starcharts or a full-sized map of the Galaxy, but one that could also be used for holotransmissions. He waited for a moment until a series of lights blinked along the array, then stepped onto the holopad in front of the projector, one that would scan and then project his own image to an identical projector in another part of the Galaxy, the gap bridged by their own communications network.

"I have come to make my report on Gravlex Med, my Empress," (@[member="Ashin Varanin"]) he said, dropping obediently to one knee, placing both his hands above it in a gesture of respect: one of the few times he could be said to have done such a thing. "I have just received word that the Prime Minister has been executed by our forces, and the planet has now entirely fallen into our hands. Our fleet is securing the surrounding space, and any remaining resistance down there is even now being mopped up by co-ordinated efforts between our own troopers and those of the Imperial Remnant," he said calmly, his expression absent of the rage that had struck at him when the defenses first lashed out at both fleets. "Gravlex Med is ours," he concluded, waiting to see what the Empress would do next.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Tirdarius"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"]
@[member="Sven Talith"]
@[member="Viera Kisep"]

"Yes, I know." Ashin was, to some extent, channeling Palpatine today. "You've wrestled a unified victory from the jaws of ignominy, Lord Tirdarius. Half an hour ago, I intended to punish both you and the Grand Admiral -- you with the loss of your command, Kisep with the pledge to obey whatever Grand Marshal coordinates the theatres of battle in which she chooses to contribute.

"I will, however, do neither. You both managed to rescue the situation as responsible adults, the world is taken with minimal losses, and you are free to move on to whichever world best fits your strategy. As an addendum, never fire on a Sith Empire ship again.

"The other leaders will know that I expect their reports as well. Do reinforce that notion for me, would you? Carry on, Grand Marshal. You've earned a measure of my trust."

Viera sighed, and opened ship comms again. " Vallik I have orders which your friend her, I didn't catch her name, can validate, that you are to stand down, by Lord Tirdiarius's orders, the fight is over, Please find your way back to your shuttle and feel free to make your way back to whatever ship you wish, just not mine. and feel free to deposit the uniform at the door... " She sighed, and looked to the other sith, " I thank you for your presnece but I would appreciate it if you would depart from my vessel. Once she had secured things, and ensured that Valik was not actively trying anything she went and left her first officer in charge,

She had a report to make, She went to her personal quarters which were rather decadent. Viera pulled up the comm logs her officers had pulled up and sent them along with her holo to the Empress, she stood, for the hollo. " Empress, I am filing my final report, along with comm logs detailing the traitor who made a deal with the planet of Gravlex against my fleet, and have to report that sadly a Sith by the name of Valik has murdered two of my Imperial Knights, I understand I am new to the Sith Empire, and this invasion was rough, but I think that the murder of two of my own should be dealt with. I also report that thanks to the work of Lord Tirdiarius and I we have made quick work of the planet, and successfully taken it over, though I have to report I took heavier losses than I would like to admit. I also apologize for my actions, against Lord Tirdiarius at the beginning of the battle and am willing to take full responsibility"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Thank you, Grand Admiral. As a result of your apology, I will not impose upon you a requirement that you submit to the authority of whichever Grand Marshal is in command of the theatre of war. However, if you give the illusion of disloyalty again, there will be consequences. Together, you and Lord Tirdarius jeopardized the most important merger in the history of this Empire. You only escape consequences because you managed to find a solution. I had agents on call, ready to descend upon both of you and enforce peace if necessary. Thank you for making intervention unnecessary.

"If you continue with Lord Tirdarius in his campaign, I expect you to follow his directives. Alternately, you may join Sirella Valkner on the Perlemian, or Sven Talith as he reorients to take Iego. You would not be expected to obey either one of them -- you would be an equal -- but I warn you to use this privilege wisely. Do not jeopardize this Empire, Grand Admiral."

Ashin awaited further reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom