Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All you can eat baby ribs. (Elani Zambranao)

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

The sights and sounds of Taris were more then enough but secretly as Shinju walked towards the destination it was all of little interest. Sure there was the city and the people but it mattered little, all that mattered was the delicious and tasty meal that was coming but before that. Before that they needed to find the proper ingredients which were the world over taken from the different market stalls in bulk orders but the real secret. Not the spices or the veg, not the breads or the wines was in the orphanage for children of the war. Shinju arrived there with plenty to offer and after they paid off the man and tossed him down the shaft she had to admit they looked delicious and the next night was going to be perfect.

Then it arrived the big night or at least the night where she would get to meet the secret now known daughter of the Emperor. Something unexpected and fun could be the only result as Shinju sat there at the table and played with the white cloth watching the people as they entered. The upper level of the place was for private affiarfs and Shinju checked the datapad as she held a grin on her face. Oh it would be delicious but they had to make sure all was in readiness which is why the chef had been working through the night to make sure the cuts of meat were prime and ready. The freshest they could be while she spoke. "When Elani Zambrano arrives do bring her up here, we have such delicious things to talk about."

Sitting in the command deck of the Silent Fang, was none other than the pride and joy of the Sith Emperor, Elani Zambrano. She was brought to a world unknown to her by flattering words and talk of fine dining. She couldn't possibly say no to the feast that was being prepared for her. A redhead to boot? It's perfect. The Silent Fang landed on Taris and the elegant Queen of Thule left it to find this new restaurant.

Elani walked into the establishment in a silky burgundy cocktail dress with her hair up in a bun, jewelery dangling from her eyes and caressing her neck as well. Elani was quickly greeted by a waiter and brought to the table where she'd meet with her date. "Wow, you're much prettier than I thought. Now, what is it you want?" Elani said with a feisty tone.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Shinju took in the sight of Elani Zambrano in her dress. She was quite straight forward and more then a little direct, oh no matter it just meant the dance and game could continue another way. With a looked around she motioned with her hand for one of the waiters. "The freshest vintage you have there is something I want to see." The man gave a nod and left as Shinju turned her head back to Elani and just smiled more. "Well I invited you here because, there are so few people I talk to in the Empire now that my lovely Kaelin is gone. When I find the one who hurt her they will be punished but a woman of your tastes as it were is rare. So elegant, such succulent flesh and oh so many rumors of your skillful tongue. It could almost make a girl blush but I am more interested in your palate. That is why I invited you here after all. To a place where they serve only the finest people in the galaxy and while you are fine."

Shinju continued to sit there as some of the food was delivered and just had a smile on her face. the drink poured out in a dark crimson tint while the bowl of soup sat there heavy with an aroma. "Blood soup, made to strengthen a person, only the best. They drain and distill it here on site, same with the meats all local Taris grown cattle." Shinju let the joke come to her as she took a sip from her cup and let it rest on her lip before licking a small splash. Her meaning for the food was clear to some who paid attention to a planet where it was primarily a city world but still had some jungle. Had to have those tachs for their tarisian ale after all but they were the cattle. THose children from the orphanage were while she dipped a little bread in the soup.

Elani turned her eyes from the menu on the table to Shinju once she started complimenting her. Elani let out a small giggle before looking back at the menu. "Oh? I didn't know I was so popular all of a sudden. Sure, I'm the Emperor's only daughter but I am nothing special." Elani moved a strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her right leg was crossed over the left. It slightly bounced, lightly tapping Shinju's leg with her foot. "I didn't think a restaurant such as this even existed. Must be new."
Elani bit her lip as the delicious aroma of the blood soup crept into her nose. She lifted up a spoon and started pleasing her taste buds with the sweet and strong taste of the warm blood. It slipped down her throat and she moaned because of it's delicious taste. "I'm sure you didn't just invite me here to wine and dine me."

"Oh that is exactly why, this place is very special more so then some know and its menu is delectable to ones like us and of course I wanted to make sure the elegant queen of Thule was a friend as it were. So much going on and you do live in a castle with some of the more questionable loyalties of the empire, I do not envy you." Shinju looked upon her while she ate some more of the soup and more of the wine, it was a delicious taste compared to some of the stuff she had eaten and the blood wine would have to be made fresher if that was possible. Maybe build a room up to secure the tap and have it right from. "I am also of course interested in getting to test the waters as it were, since your father has hired me for my skills and enjoyment at fighting the army of light. I want to see if that fun cooperation will continue."

Elani used her tongue to clean off her left canine before moistening her lips. "I'd rather not talk about my father tonight. His business is his and mine is mine." Elani replied, averting her gaze from Shinju as best she could. "As for my castle's inhabitants, well, the castle is large enough for me to not have to deal with them everyday so that's a positive." Elani continued tasting of the bowl of blood soup. She then poured some wine into her glass before taking a small sip of it. She cleaned her lips with her tongue and continued to finish her last bit of soup. "Delicious if I do say so myself."

That was fair enough and Shinju gave a nod of her head in understanding. She watched Elani clean her tooth and she just enjoyed the sight of it and felt a shiver down the length of her spine. That delicious tingle you get from knowing the dangerous wonderful feeling of someone grazing their teeth along your throat. She was more then wanting of that. "Fair enough, so what business does such a powerful queen do all day at Thule? It seems like you might get bored so deep in sith space, no one to use all those wonderful skills on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom