Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All these broken things

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Good Day/Night/Evening/Morning which ever it may be were you are as you're reading this.

As it stands I am looking for droids, other shards or even more droid looking cyborgs to rp with, mostly because Zrixtas views most others with cynicism and distrust.
Perhaps someone might show him that there is little reason to view all Organics with distrust, however for some reason he doesn't view children that way as he used to be a father so it might still hold sway over his instincts.

That being said he is also looking to upgrade his current rust bucket of a body to something better as his current one tends to... *Bzzt* Ma-ma-malfunction at times.
I thank you for the time you took to read this.

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Sure I'd like that quite a bit, though for some reason seeing Zrixtas next to you is like seeing a new shiny droid next to an old beat up one :D
[member="Ultimatum"]

You character is an old beat up droid compared to Ultimatum! Ultimatum is less than a year old... :lol:

Ultimatum is currently living on Mustafar, which is his domain at this point. He can travel though, where would you like to meet?

How would you come? Well there are plenty of transports that would go to and away from the planet.

Why you would come? I am not certain, maybe coming for the metals that could be used to repair your droid armor?

[member="Zrixtas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom