Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG All the threads please...

Hello!

In a nut shell she's a former coruscanti street rat who recently acquired her own ship (with the help of Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk ) and training in telepathy from the Nagai in the firefist galaxy. She's new to the force and pretty naive but she's learning fast.

I'm looking for pretty much anything aside from outright duels, Lily is not a fighter. She can shoot a blaster and run in the other direction and thats about it at the moment.

Shout if you have ideas <3

Well, you had to expect this after our last thread.

I'm here to sign up. o7

You sir, are like a crack addict. I'm happy to be an enabler. What do you have in mind?

If you wanna meet a Jedi, I'd be down to write :D
This would be amazing, Lily doesn't think very highly of Jedi's what with growing up rough under the shadow of their temple. Did you have anything specific in mind?

You sir, are like a crack addict. I'm happy to be an enabler. What do you have in mind?

Awww, can always rely on you.

How about something of a reality check, she's a Coruscanti rat that assumedly has just escaped that life, and is now free with a ship that enables and guarantees that freedom.

But the galaxy is a dangerous place, there's always a bigger fish, I will admit I don't know everything about the character, but in a sense how escaping Coruscant could be seen as her elevating herself to a new plateau, meeting a Sith under any circumstances could be a show of she is still a small fry.

But I'm always game for whatever ideas you have, and if you want to correct me if I am horrendously wrong about any of this lol.

Nothing too specific at the moment! Maybe meet up wherever Lily has been hanging out somewhere? Throw some unexpected trouble into the mix

She's been in the Firefist Galaxy so branching out from there really. She has no intention of ever going back to Coruscant but you could probably find her stuffing her face with local cuisine anywhere between the Unknown Regions and Core Worlds <3

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
Bee spots what he assumes is a struggling street peddler and uses his credits to buy her something to eat because he feels bad and sits by her feet like a puppy, even if she protests.

Does she immediately think he's up to no good? Maybe! But he's just trying his best, pinky promise.

And he also has a kyber crystal for her to try and steal. But that's besides the point! Because Bee will befriend her. Aggressively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom