Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private All The Bounty of Bracca

Jenny Coral

J

All the Bounty of Bracca

"... and that is why you are trespassing on private ground," the man said. At least, Jenny thought it was a man. Whoever it was, they were buried under so much plastic-y wrap that they could've been anything. Man. Woman. Rancor. "The Scrapper's Guild of Bracca has rights to all the scrap on the planet and..."

"Seriously, you can own scrap?" Jenny cut in, frowning, "it's just scrap. You won't miss it!"

"That's NOT the point," the representative said, clenching their fists. "You can't just land on Bracca and start gathering your own scrap, not without a membership of the guild, up-to-date membership dues, a licence from the authorities..."

Jenny started to zone out as they droned on and on and on. She wasn't there to steal anything, she was just going to borrow it. Besides, wasn't she doing them a favour? After all, they were going to take all these spaceship parts, cut them down, probably rip out the electronics and start smelting stuff down. Wasn't she going to save them time and energy by taking the parts herself? It wasn't a load of parts. She'd seen the husk of an old freighter a mile or so back, and it was perfect! There were enough wrecks around that she could scavenge some working computation, maybe even fix those hydraulics lines and get a look at that hyperdrive...

"... we can arrange for you to go back to the spaceport and get on your ship," they finally finished, leaving Jenny to frown some more.

"I don't have a ship. Why do you think I'm here?"

"Wait... how did you get here then?"

"... hitch-hiking?"

That left the representative speechless. They scratched their head, standing dumbly while Jenny peeked around.

"Can I go now?"

"I uh... I think I need to call this in..." they mumbled, turning to reach for their communicator as Jenny huffed, folding her arms. It was just one ship. Nobody was using it. Why this much bother?

Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service

Bracca
william-schilthuis-bracca-100-worksite-042.jpg

Tags: Jenny Coral
Planet: Bracca
Ambience: Shipyard Ambience
Clothes: Normal clothes
Gear: IB-94 Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators

Bracca. A planet most interesting for the folks that want to gather spare parts for their ships. For many, it is a scrapyard, but for some others like Jawas for example a paradise. Filled with all kinds of ships of many eras of war the galaxy has gone through, the planet was now for many years under the control of the scrapping guild. The sun was about to go down making the already very dangerous and scary world even scarier. The first raindrops fell down to the ships, indicating, it was about to come something to everybody on the planet. For most people, mainly the scrapping guild, something normal. But for people like Takumi who just entered the atmosphere of the planet a completely new area to navigate through.

"Be careful, lad. Bracca can be dangerous if you don't pay attention. And also, don't get in the way with the scrapping guild, all right? They're not friendly to new faces. Especially people that do not have any license or permission here" was heard from the pilot seat of the ship. A 'known associate' from Takumi, who was kind enough, to fly him around to catch his bounty. Takumi was looking through the window at the junkyard. "Yea, I'll be careful Rob. Have your comlink ready, would you? When I have him, imma give you a holla" With that being said, the ship landed on one of the big star destroyers of the clone wars era. Specifically a star destroyer of the former republic. The landing platform opened slowly and Takumi made his way out. Equipped with only one blaster pistole and some thermal detonators, he made his first steps above the star destroyer. The storm was getting stronger by the minute. "Geez Louise, Jawa paradise" he said to himself and began to walk.

Takumis target was a former smuggler. To be precise a smuggler for one of the syndicates who recently got caught doing some business with the wrong people and failing to come after his jobs description. Therefore there was a bounty put on his head, cause he fled. It was an older Nautolan. He and Rob followed the Nautolan up to Bracca, but now it was up to Takumi alone to handle him. Takumi was wandering around, going through ship's interior, looking for the man. But to no success. He seemed to be already far away. It took already an hour, but after the hour, voices were heard by Takumi. Above him on top of one of the ships, were people. Takumi was beneath them inside the broken ship. With his heavy blaster pistole, already in his hand, he was under Jenny and the members of the guild who seemed to have some sort of disagreement. //They are not friendly to new faces// was a flashback, that echoed through his mind, when he listened to the conversation. Poor gal. Takumi felt for her, he was on her side for sure. How can somebody claim scrap? It was stupid.

klick

Made Takumis gun, as he turned the weapon from 'lethal' to 'stun'. Being well hidden on board of the ship, Jenny and the guild members were staying, he slowly aimed towards the first lad, who wanted to call the incident in. Through one of the many holes in the ships, he pulled the trigger and a blue circular blaster bolt shot out of the gun, hitting the member, who took out his datapad and comlinc. In a matter of seconds, the guy just fell down being knocked out, not killed. Right after the first shot, the second shot was already fired by Takumi, hitting the second guy, next to Jenny making him also fall down. Slowly he put his blaster pistol back to its holster. Hopefully, the stranger knew something about his bounty. He stayed on his spot, just to make sure, that nobody else was coming.

"Hey!" he whispered beneath Jenny. "Sorry to bother you mate, but I don't think those guys would have let you go that easy. I've heard these guys....aren't really friendly to new faces, especially when you don't have a license or permission to be here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom