Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All That's Far From Us [Primeval Dominion of Belkadan]

((I heard I was needed because you guys can't make the postings...))

Objective: Rausschmeißen

"YOU PUT IT WHERE?!" The croke's voice rang loud and ominously, but it did not help that he was indeed the size of a person's hand, and the soldier in front of him, and quite frankly towering over him, did not seem to find the situation as dire as the agent did, and was in fact snickering at the talking slug.

"I'll have you know that that boot is older than you or your disgusting inbred scum of a gene pool! You should have listened to me me when I told you to put it somewhere safe while I ate, but no! you had to go and forget it somehow! I'll let you know, I know over...uh... five hundred ways to kill you with the force alone! NOT EVEN YOU COULD IMAGINE THE POODOOSTORM I WILL UNLEASH UPON YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE MY BOOT IS!"

The guards were almost bent over laughing now, for the thought of this tiny slug actually being able to hurt them was far out of their minds that it was hilarious. The croke was pissed, but he didn't feel like doing anything to them yet, so he went off to search for his own boot, on his own. The first stop would need to be the barracks, for that was where most boots were kept on the transport vessels, but to his surprise, when he got there he only found legions of more, similar-looking black boots. Life was simply unfair to the poor croke. Now he would have to loo through all of them for his own's defining feature: a small growth of moss that the croke fed on as a snack, kind of a self-sustaining food source if it was most enough.

Hours later and still nothing. This would be a long search indeed, but his would be found among the many. He thought his efforts fruitless until he came upon the glorious growth of moss.

The soldier was confused when he saw an old and decaying boot simply dragging itself along the ground towards him. Two eyestalks seemed to come out of the mouth of the boot, and soon an entire slug with legs. He knew now.

"I see you found your boot litt- GAUGH!!" The boot flew straight into his face, specifically in the teeth. A pain shot through the soldier like little before. His mouth was on fire, no, more accurately it felt like he was hit in the mouth with a rock. His head hit the wall behind him and he slid down. The taste of iron was filling his mouth. WIthout thinking he spit it out, and with it at least five teeth.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Objective: Kill Poachers Of Red Crested Cougars
Allies: [member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Boo Chiyo"]

Theseus was actually enjoying this battle. Well, he had an idea he would. After all he got to slaughter men who had no moral sense, well more of lacked it in certain areas. Though returning to reality. Theseus was making good progress with his temporary mercenary team. As the strike and vanish tactic was working for his small group with the vibroswords, and his ranged infantry was holding there positions quite finely. To the point that Theseus actually could allow them the ability to think partially on there own. While he could correct any minor errors he noticed, or help them should he see something that they did not from his hill. The only three he never allowed any control were the three men standing along side him. He didn't need the risk of them getting wise and trying to turn there blaster rifles on him. Theseus was disappoint that he heard no reply from his master. That meant his telepathy didn't stretch the distance it needed to. Though what Theseus was unaware of, was he was about to get a crash course of what his current limits in the force was. At least if he survived he might have the chance to further deepen his connection.

Theseus had gotten lost in the battle. That the unexpected presence of the force startled him. Though soon he relaxed as he knew the force signature and decided it was Perla trying to establish a bond with him. Theseus tried to reach out to finalize it. Though soon realized that between enthralling his opponents and using the force to perform combat skills. Theseus didn't quite have the ability to reach that far. So, Theseus tried another approach, and used a little energy from Perla's connection to attempt to extend his reaches further. He was succeeding until suddenly the connection was withdrawn from his Master and well... Things took a temporary nasty turn of events for Theseus.

It started with his connection to the force wavering. Which left Theseus in a momentary dazed state. He had never experienced a sudden stripping of his abilities. That made it so Theseus didn't notice one of his men were in a smite of trouble. Which resulted in the unfortunate soldier taking a few bolts into the chest. Which further startled Theseus as, though Theseus was accustomed to death. He'd never experienced it from the perspective of the victim. As the light of the man's consciousness suddenly vanished and the force left the body. That stunning event resulted in Theseus loosing control of the few stronger willed men under his control. One of them happened to carry a blaster rifle and turned and took a shot at Theseus, managing to hit him in the shoulder which bared his old scar. Theseus' face momentarily contorted into an expression pain. He dropped the blaster pistol he carried, and he had lost his meditation rocks. Which he knew he'd find means to recover. They held a small bit of his force signature after all.

The expression was short lived as it then turned to an expression of anger. Though Theseus didn't have the current ability to re-enslave the men's minds. He wasn't out of options. Theseus waved his hand as he had two of his men unleash a clip of their blaster rifles into the traitor. He then had the other two rogue men put down, so they didn't have a chance to cause trouble. Theseus then knelt down and looked to his shoulder. Touching the wound and shaking his head. The fury masked the pain so he had the man to his right spray some medical spray on the wound to temporarily keep it patched. From There Theseus stood up and looked about. As he realized another mistake... He'd lost track of the exceptionally heavy armed poacher. Which meant wherever the man was, Theseus knew that guy could be causing a good deal of trouble. So, Theseus took the 12 remaining men and had them, save for the three beside him. Scout out the area to see if they could figure out where the big guy vanished to. Hopefully, it was a task they could succeed in. Theseus wasn't going to tolerate anything else going wrong for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom