Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle All Terrain Shock Enforcer (AT-SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
AT-SEa.jpg

Image Source: Link
Intent: To build a heavy Siege Walker
Development Thread: if needed
Manufacturer: Aurora Industries
Model: All Terrain Shock Enforcer AT-SEa
Affiliation: Aurora Industries Imperial Customers
Modularity: None
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel, Walker Components
Role: Siege Walker
Height: 30 meters
Length: 15 meters
Width: 12 meters
Weight: 150 metric tons
Minimum Crew: 3
Optimal Crew: 10
Propulsion: Bipedal
Top Speed: (75KM/H)

Armaments:
* 1 Heavy Particle Beam
* 2 Heavy Laser Cannons
* 2 Dual rapid fire Laser Cannons
* 2 Dual Linked Repeating Blaster Cannons
* 2 Plasma Grenade Launchers (12 Grenades)

Squadron Count: 2 per platoon
Passenger Capacity: None
Cargo Capacity: 500 Kg
Misc. Equipment: No Additional Equipment.

Description: The All Terrain Shock Enforcer (AT-SE) is a heavy siege platform designed to use its heavy particle beam to provide direct fire support to assaulting forces. Two Heavy Laser Cannons are mounted on the chin of the walker increasing its anti-armor offensive power. Two dual rapid fire laser cannons are mounted on the flanks of the forward command structure and work as anti-light vehicle/anti-aircraft weapons. Two Dual Linked repeating Blaster cannons make up the main anti-infantry weapons protecting the walker from infantry attack. Two Grenade Launchers fire Plasma grenades which ignite in a inferno of fire further supporting the walkers ant-infantry capability.

The AT-SE carries no assault troops like other large walkers. Its internal capacity is loaded with railgun rounds for the main gun. These rounds use an autoloading systems to ferry then from the armored magazine up into the turret where they are rear loaded into the railgiun.

The Walker's advanced gyro allows the vehicle to reach speeds of seventy five Kilometers per hour and climb up to a thirty degree incline.The durasteel armor is thirty millimeters thick and impenetrable by all but the most powerful small arms weapons. These vehicles operate in platoons of two walkers and can be ferried down in heavy dropships.

Primary Source:
AT-AT wiki
Fractalsponge
XR-85 Tank Droid

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Lash said:
Armaments:
* 1 Heavy Rail Gun Turret (500 220mm Solid Quadranium Rounds)
* 2 Heavy Laser Cannons
* 2 Dual rapid fire Laser Cannons
* 2 Dual Linked Repeating Blaster Cannons
* 2 Plasma Grenade Launchers (12 Grenades)
I am going to request you either reduce the Rail Gun in terms of power, or shift all the secondary weapons down a notch (IE Heavy Laser Cannons to Laser Cannons, Laser Cannons to Blaster Cannons, Blaster Cannons to Light Repeating Blasters, etc). It strikes me more as a siege breaker than an artillery piece given its wide array of weaponry fulfilling different purposes, and Mass produced its a bit too powerful Even without shields.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
I changed the production to minor and replaced the rail gun with a heavy particle beam like the one from the XR-85 tank droid. Yes this is a direct fire support walker not artillery.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Lash said:
Weight: 50 metric tons
I know weight is all a guessing game, but this is probably half the appropriate weight, at least. The picture and number of weapons makes me think bipedal AT-AT so how about 125 Metric Tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom