Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle All Terrain Raider Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

C

ChVAW7n.png

All Terrain Raider Walker
8jHRhbU.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Some new toys for the Maw using cool walker art
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Light Walker
  • Role: Reconnaissance and Infantry Support
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Armaments: Very High
  • Defenses: Average
    • Reinforced Armour
    • Optional:
      • Anti-Boarding Spikes
      • Barbed War
      • Exposed Circuitry
      • Enemy prisoners chained to the front of the cabin
      • Sandbags
      • Proximity mines
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Bipedal
  • Minimum Crew: 1 (Driver)
  • Optimal Crew: 2 (Driver + Gunner)
  • Passenger Capacity: 1 (Commander/Observer)
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Modular Weapon Mounts
STRENGTHS
  • Modular Vehicle - The AT-RT is a highly modular, able to be outfitted an array of different weapons in different combinations. This has allowed the Mawites to experiment with the vehicle in combat and come up with a set of effective loadouts, able to easily switch out loadouts depending on the needs of the Maw.
  • Speed - The AT-RT is a fast vehicle, able to quickly traverse difficult terrain. Some raiders have chosen to remove armour from the AT-RT, further giving it a speed boost.
WEAKNESSES
  • Light Armour - The AT-RT is very lightly armoured, able to withstand blaster fire and light ordnance only. Against heavier vehicles the AT-RT is an easy target with its durasteel cabin becoming metal coffins for the crew. It doesn't help that each walker is slightly different, with some sacrificing armour for more speed.
  • Bare Bones - AT-RTs come in a wide range of quality. Different warbands may leave at crucial bits of armour when adding onto the bare bones structure, creating a vehicle with substantial weaknesses.

iqgz2vc6ase41.jpg

DESCRIPTION
The AT-RT is a new addition to the Maw arsenal. Based off of the Sith-Imperial AT-OT, the initial blueprints were drawn by Sith-Imperial defectors and prisoners after the Battle of Thule. Once the barebones design was complete different tribes and warbands of the Maw took the blueprints and began modifying it to their hearts content. Different variations have been born from, bog standard armed walkers to explosive types pikes and even large speakers for war priests to vitalize troops with their sermons. Combined with it's quick speed, it has become a good choice for raiders to use for hit and runs. More daring warbands have even taken it to the frontline, using it as an infantry support vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caligula

Very cool walker! Really like it! However I found one problem, and I have one concern as well:
  • The problem is, your ratings are overpowered (+2), please fix it.
  • My concern is the Chaingun, this is an extremely powerful ranged weapons, and you wrote many other weapon beside this. I recommend to delete this, or modify the armament rating to very high or extreme.

Caligula

C
MANIAC MANIAC

I've messed around a bit with the ratings, I think it should be equal. If you still think the chain gun is too powerful let me know and I'll swap it out.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caligula

Thank you! I'll accept this, but this is still a powerful submission, so there is always a chance someone will report the thread and you have to change the rating to extreme. Try to not abuse it.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom