Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All shall fear...

...this adorable owl!

hom1W5a.jpg

Fear it! Fear it I say!

But, hello everyone. Looking for my niche. ;)

Chaos Maxtor said:
...this adorable owl!
And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!

Felran Natri

F
Darth Vornskr said:
And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!
And that is what the owl thinks every day, they plan to overthrow us

[member="Felran Natri"] You may eat the owl.

Darth Vornskr said:

See, I get this.

LotR fans are just as bad as Marvel fans. When you think of the thing...YOU MUST DO THE THING!

It is the compulsion that thrives and drives in us all. It is also the same compulsion that makes us crave horrid violence and certain flavors of pie.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom