Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All of Time and Space Ahead, Where to Next?

I've been thinking about where to take Mark in the second half or third of his padawanship, and I think I finally know where to go. Let me know what you think, or even better, leave ideas along with your thoughts.
So, I have Mark's general personality and character established, and I think I'm going to slowly develop him into an Obi wan- Indiana Jones type character with an PC master as that will give me more places to develop him and more people to develop him with. His previous Master tells him that she is going on a hermitage type thing to learn about the force and about herself, and when Mark attempts to go with her, she tells him that he needs to stay and finish his training, that she has nothing much left that she can teach him herself, and that she'd come back one day when she felt she'd learned enough on her voyage into the force. She turns him over to another Master, they say their goodbyes, and she then leaves, leaving him to adjust to being with a different master whom he's seen before, but never really met or bonded with. He then spends the next few years getting into the more advanced portions of his training, discovering ancient artifacts, going on missions for the Republic, and attempting to find out more of his early past. Toward the end of his padawanship, he finally discovers a few big secrets about himself and his past in one big finale (Which I won't reveal because spoilers! ;) ).
And that's pretty much my plan for him until knighthood in a nutshell. Let me know what you guys and girls think, and thanks for your feedback in advance! ^_^

[member="Mark Sage"]

My advice, stop trying to plan everything. Jump into open threads, write as much as you can, and have fun. Your character will evolve and change naturally, as will you the writer. You may discover that you end up taking a different path. But heres the thing, pidgeon holing yourself into just one set path and never straying outside of that, is going to limit your RP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom