Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I Wanted Was A Nice Walk...[Theseus]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Theseus Reneun"]

The bazaar was filled with sights, sounds, and all sorts of things that could be considered good or bad, depending on who you were and what you liked. I myself was rather at ease in the hubbub, but that's what growing up in a city and then living in slums would do to you. Maximillius, however, was not yet an expert on tuning out noises, so the Blarth pup was busy running here, there, and everywhere, yanking on his leash and adding to my suspicion that he wanted to pull my arm off.

"Calm down, Maxi," I scolded lovingly. "Lets focus more on finding your food, and less on making me a one-armed Jedi."

Ah, yes. The main goal was to find food and treats for my ever-growing pup, and though I could have gotten it anywhere, I found that Commenor was a less painful planet to visit, now that I'd faced my demons. At least, some of them anyway.

Besides, it was so much fun charging the Jedi Order for my shuttle fees and costs for Maxi. I'm sure they didn't mind, though. After all, no one had taken me aside and discussed it with me yet, which I took as a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom