Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I wanna do is take your money! (Artifact hunt)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
With the success of the most recent auction it would be time to celebrate for most people, bringing in whopping multi million credit figures and priceless equipment and gear. But celebrating was lame, so in the words of the RZA cash moves everything around us dolla dolla bill y'all, get the green get go and bonk. So it was time to get to work and work right now was the acquisition of a certain item of a certain black market auction based on Arcadia N-30.

Item number M-12A was what they were after and from what her sources said it was her next artifact she'd use to fleece a certain galactic nation. The setting was a large warehouse guarded on all sides by private security crews, inside there were dozens of fat cat rich gangsters and businessmen buying up everything from glitterstim to chemical weapons. But none of that mattered to Miss Blonde, no only item number M-12A mattered.

"So here's the job, bellow us we have a lot of very bad people. Terrorists, slavers, various forms of crap people that need killing. Now am I saying we're clean? No, but I do not believe in slavery and killing people when we don't have to. So here's what's gonna happen, tonight we're gonna dispense some vigilante justice and make the world a better place. Does it matter that we may or may not be stealing everything down there? No, but again that's not important. Our goal here is to take everything and kill everybody that gets in your way of securing assets. Like I said these are scumbags so don't worry about it." Miss Blonde made her speech from the the hanger of a black tie cruiser.

The various members of the gang wore the standard black suits and ties, some wore armor due to the need to feel protected but the enemy on the ground more than likely were carrying blaster pistols or sub machine guns. Either way with superior numbers and air support this would be a simple raid executed properly where they could clean house. This was why you had your auctions online.

"Everyone load up, get your crap and let's go make some more money!" Miss Blonde grabbed her personal set of twin pistols then loaded up into a drop ship.

Bellow there were about two security firms of about twenty men each and then there was the few dozen guests with their own guards. Overall it would be as simple as a quick flight down, a bullet here, a blaster there, and ca-ching.

Music
Super classy outfit

A lighter sparked once, then twice, flame finally catching on the third try. It was raised to the tip of a cigarette that soon began dissipating wisps of smoke, and that small device was pocketed. Smoke was pulled into lungs before being exhaled in a grey cloud, the cigarette being held between middle and forefinger. Only after that small ritual was complete did Keira seem to acknowledge the presence of anyone else about her in the dropship, namely [member="Miss Blonde"] herself. Of course, she had been paying attention to all that was said before, making note of the pieces of the mission that included her and leaving the rest to the others. Her first concern was any resistance that would no doubt be present. The rest was secondary for the moment.

"So we go in, kill everybody, take what we came for and get out. Easy job, theoretically. Seems a bit routine compared to everything before." Her tone was purely conversational as they were shuttled to what would soon become another impromptu killing field. It wasn't as if she had any particular issue with that fact, however. This was just another part of her job description, and one that had become fairly typical given the bloodstains that already littered her clothing. The people at this auction were the sort that didn't rightly deserve to draw breath by her own assessment, meaning she would have no problem bringing their lives to an abrupt and violent end. It was something they had coming, after all.

"Just so long as I don't have to rescue everybody again, I don't have a problem with it. Playing hero was only fun the first time." A crooked grin turned up one corner of her mouth, and she cast a sideways glance to the other woman just as the dropship lurched slightly, a telltale sign that they had reached their destination. The ramp lowered, depositing them on the roof of the auction house, and she stepped off with a casual air, raising her cigarette to her lips once again. Stepping up to the edge of the rooftop she leaned out to look over it, judging the drop. It wasn't that it necessarily proved an issue, but she liked to pretend that she was possessed of something resembling common sense every once in awhile.

Exhaling a cloud of smoke she let her cigarette fall to the ground below, stepping off the edge shortly afterwards, slowing her descent with the Force and landing in a crouch. The surprise radiating off the guards was palpable even without her sixth senses, and without pause she ended their lives collectively with a careful application of the ethereal that snapped their necks in near-unison with an audible crack. A beat passed before she straightened, walking up to the door and knocking politely, waiting nothing more than a few seconds before the door was blasted and inwards and off its hinges through a careful application of the Force. It was then her saber ignited with a snap-hiss and a flourish of orange plasma, and she didn't bother to wait for the others before strolling inside.

Watching as the others in the ship were preparing themselves for a fight, I shook my head. I didn't understand. why they were doing it now. Honestly they should have done it minutes, or even a few hours ago on the ride here. I shook my head as I might as well do the same. Knives, two sidearms, a sub-blaster rifle, and a sniper, I then leaned back and folded my left arm against my chest. I began to mess with the watch on my wrist. Calculating the time, how long we had been riding, and setting it to time how long this op took. I wanted to see with all of these people if they were even good. Let alone efficient at their job of killing all of the assholes who held their noses up high.

The voice from the lead woman blondie, made it clear on what we were to do. Get in, slaughter, raid, and get the hell out. Looking around, I couldn't ignore the woman who had a lightsaber on her hip, and a cig she drew death from. She was clearly powerful. Force users always made me wary. They could be good, or bad. And if they turned, it was very difficult to stop them. Hell, Jedi and Sith have been fighting for eons, and yet not one has clearly won. There is no winning against a force users. It's only death to those who try. I will try one day, don't get me wrong, but as of now, I know this female, would wipe me clean off the floor. Her power was unparalleled to my own. Her entire body showed she was deadly for a reason.

And it felt weird, but I felt that was a little more attractive to her than she already was. The dark hair, mysterious, and dangerous. Made me think about other girls I have seen and how... pathetic they were. I rolled my eyes and looked away as the hatch opened. Watching her drop to the ground first. She didn't need a parachute. What was funny, was that I didn't either. I walked off the edge and plummeted to the ground below. Slamming into the ground. Cracking ensued. Either of the necks she snapped, or the breaking of tiles under my weight. Either way, it was sick, and I pulled myself up. Hearing the wining of the motors in my arms and legs as I walked on behind this powerful woman. The orange plasma blade flashed to life before me. And I smiled. Knowing that this was the start of something that may be interesting.

Speaking to her, and her alone, "Tell me Miss Nothing, do you gamble?"

I walked past her through the door as a handful of troops came up the stairs to check the few solid thuds on the roof. I pulled up my sub-blaster, and fired a whole mag down the stairs letting the hot bolts of energy rip and pierce through them. I didn't even wait a second when my body charged forward at inhuman speeds to shoulder charge into a man. Crippling him to applesause, and a left cross that sent a man's head to turn 120 degrees. Snapping his neck clean. I righted myself and turned to look up at her from my position down the stairs. Arms wide open and inviting.

"Best performed death doesn't pay for the drinks."

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Miss Blonde"],

Miss Blonde

Sometimes Miss Blonde had no idea why she was friends with Keira half the time, oh no don't wait for the shuttle to land or secure the perimeter, god forbid that would take too much of your precious time. So with the wonder twins going off inside leaving a small trail of bodies behind them it was up to Patricia to make sure they didn't die.

The other fifteen security guards were going to swarm their flank and that meant it was up to Patricia to hold them and then eliminate them so the threat of a flanking maneuver wound be taken out of the game. So taking THE ROPE out of the drop ship instead of trying to look cool the crime lord's feet hit the ground along with ten other black tie gangsters behind her.

"All teams swarm and destroy." Miss Blonde said as she grabbed her sub machine gun and cocked it.

Turning the corners of the warehouse the guards came forward and started to open fire picking off a Black Tie or two. But Patricia was quick to take cover and start the process of throwing rounds down range back at the enemy. They were in a firefight and now all they had to do was hold and wait for the other Dropships to arrive so they could neutralize the guards.

"Oh no Miss Nothing, I'm so sorry my plan was far too complicated for you. Eliminate the outside guards then raid the auction. I'll be sure to make sure it's less complex, or maybe you'd prefer if it involved an army of trained hamsters to dig a tunnel inside. The plan only works when you follow it dammit!" Miss Blonde said on her comm as she flipped up from cover to take out an advancing guard.

"Tin Man! Where the hell are you!?" She said to her husband [member="Jarven Zexxel"] 's frequency.

[member="Satele Carrick"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

"Bit busy right now. Leave a message and I'll get back to you later." The retort was fired off to [member="Miss Blonde"] without a second thought, her attention turning to those more interesting and marginally more pressing matters. Thus far it seemed the new guy had an idea of what he was doing, something Keira could appreciate. He'd taken down a good number of the rabble in nothing more than a few minutes, and rather efficiently. It was time to show that she was perfectly capable of matching him. "I usually only gamble when it comes to the lives of other people. Were you looking to make a wager?" Raising an eyebrow she cocked her head slightly to one side, lips quirking in a smile. This was going to be some kind of fight.

With a flick of her wrist she sent her saber flying, boomeranging behind him in order to seamlessly decapitate one that had gotten a bright idea just a second too late. The worn leather of the hit snapped back into her palm and she spun the blade once, beginning her slow descent down the stairs just as another wave arrived, this one comprised both of guards and those that had taken place in the auction itself. Both equally worthless to her, meaning death came easy. It would have been too easy to kill them as simply as she had those outside, and so she opted for something of the same strategy he had utilized, augmenting her speed via the Force and darting towards them, blade flashing across the throat of two in a move that once again separated heads from their respective bodies.

Her lightsaber extinguished in the next second, at her waist once again. Minor effort twisted the barrel of a rifle that had been aimed to kill, a twitch of her fingers sending it flying from a previously sure grasp, and her hand turned to one side in order to snap another neck. Turning into a left hook she broke the ribs of another with one punch from her cybernetic arm, sending him crumpling to the ground. She sidestepped another as he charged towards her, his life ending with a twist of the ethereal as well. For a moment she stood among the destruction she had wrought, calling the slugthrower pistol of one of those fallen into her hand and ending the life of the one whose ribs she had broken with a single bullet and the crack of a gunshot.

Two turns of her head cracked her neck, a flexing of her fingers popping her knuckles after the gun was dropped to the ground. "I'd really rather have death pay for the drinks, because booze isn't free. Usually." Footsteps echoed from floors below, and she knew it was only a matter of time before they would find themselves among more temporary company. "You want a bet, I'm all ears." Her gaze cut towards him. "Just be ready to lose, because I'm not of a mind to play fair." Yeah, she could see herself getting along with this new guy. He wasn't too bad at all.

[member="Satele Carrick"]

I stood and watched the woman. Words came from her, headed directly for the blonde woman, and her attitude about us charging forward. Well, sometimes, the best way to start an operation, is to have a spearhead cut through the armor. This woman and I, seemed to take very highly to that. Her orange saber flying towards my head. I stood still. If she was trained as much as I thought she was, if I moved, I would cause my own death. I waited for the humming blade to pass by me not just once, but twice. The orange light glowing off of me, and casting a glow that wasn't eerie, but still had an aura of dangerous.

The saber smacked into her hand as I reloaded my gun. I let the strap hold it against my back, and pulled on a second one, to prevent flailing when I moved. I reached down and grabbed two of my knives. Her words now directed at me spoke of Making a bet, and that I would be the one loosing. Smiling as I flipped one of the knives in my hand, "Well, the thing is,"

I turned around and threw one of the knives. Letting it sling itself through the air. Smacking dead into a man's mouth as he was about to scream. I made a dead sprint as a second charged me. My elbow came out, and smacked into his face. The crunch was very much audible. His face was no longer a face. It was a head with puddy and blood dripping from him. I spun around letting a trail of blood wisp away from my elbow as I reached out for the still standing man, grabbing the knife in his mouth, and with a 90 degree twist, pulled up.

"I don't play by the rules either."

Taking a hold of the knife in a backwards grip, I slammed the hilt home. HIs chest cracked and buckled under the might of my strength. o be correct, his solar plexus. The air in his lungs was forcefully pushed out so fast, that he could no longer breathe. Gaping for air, I punched him once.

Sending him to the floor, I leaned down. "Tell me where the Mandalorian Artifact is. Oh wait. You cant."

I leaned up, and slammed my boot home. I heard a wild scream to my left, and almost haphazardly threw a knife, and sent it in his throat. HIs cry ended short, as he fell to the ground clutching his neck.

"Lets try this again. Tell me where the goddam artifact is."

No move was made to provide any kind of assistance as he dealt with the next wave of what was ultimately futile resistance, and Keira granted him a slow clap of appreciation for his skills once he was finished. "Not bad at all. Maybe you do know how to handle yourself." He could have his interrogation. Matters of that sort had never explicitly drawn her attention or curiosity. Some could say that was because it was a rare event when any were left alive after she stepped off the battlefield, and they wouldn't be entirely wrong. But this wasn't exactly a warzone, and she wasn't inclined to grant an honorable death to anyone they encountered. Mandalorian she might have been, but she was and always would be a spitfire Corellian at heart.

Only then did she begin to concern herself with the prospect of securing the perimeter, wandering absently about the room in order to make certain those on the ground were well and truly dead. The one whose face made far too friendly contact with an elbow was still breathing in the vaguest sense of the word, and she knelt beside him, cybernetic arm reaching up to crush his windpipe, ending his life with finality. Not far from his now lifeless corpse was the body of one with a knife buried to the hilt in his throat, and she walked over, crouching to pull the weapon from its resting place, flicking the blood from the blade. A seemingly ordinary weapon, but rightfully deadly in the hands of a trained soldier.

Rising to her feet she let the weapon fly, burying itself in the wall a hair's breadth away from the head of the man currently being questioned rather aggressively, one who wouldn't be alive for much longer by her count. "You'd better start talking, shabuir. I'm a lot less nice than he is. Remember, Mandalorians have long memories." That was a tell as to a facet of her loyalties if there ever was any, and one she didn't see a point in hiding after the insult she had spoken in Mando'a. Quiet, barely detectable sounds of a firefight came from outside the building, and her head inclined just slightly. "Calvary's here. Little late, if I do say so myself." Of course, there were likely more than just these individuals present, but they were either slow in coming or had made themselves scarce.

As if on cue to stragglers charged up the stairs, and she only walked towards them, one flying across the room via a not so gentle telekinetic nudge, and she sent the other to the ground with a left hook that connected solidly, the additional strength of the synthetic limb breaking his jaw. That one she killed with a single shot from her own blaster pistol, crossing the floor to grant the same end to the other. The safety was engaged with a click, and she holstered the gun, turning again to her partner in crime. "Feel free to hold the applause until later. It's all in a day's work, after all."

[member="Satele Carrick"], [member="Miss Blonde"]

I looked after the woman, this Miss Nothing, sure had the power to do something alright. She was incredible with skills. Sure, some of it was fueled from the force, but that was her natural talent. As she clapped for me, I rolled my eyes and turned back to the man who forgot to wear his brown pants. it was clear, and he smelled like it already. She went off to make good work of a fourth group of men. This last man was not so happy to see that, nor was he happy to see me. I let the woman go off and kill the rest of those men. While I would deal with the interrogation. I pulled out my sidearm. Pistol whipping him with it. A nice red mark was on the side of his face.

"You know, A bullet to the head is not a good way to ask for information. No. It's too quick. it's easy. Done with the pull of a trigger. No. What you need are emotions. Pain for o-"

Bang!

The screams of the man with a cap through his shin echoed out. He tried to grasp his leg, but I moved faster. Shoving my gloved finger into the bullet hole, and made the "come over here" motion with it. Causing a lot of pain. Trust me. I know because I have felt it before. He panted when I pulled my finger out. Trying so hard not to cry.

"So please, tell me where I can find this artifact, or I will start moving up."

Aiming the gun at the fork of his legs, he understood where I was getting. I was gonna turn him into a girl. No ladies and gents. You do not need a special surgery to get different parts, you just need a well placed shot from a gun. His face went red, and he confessed.

"IT'S IN THE MAIN HALL..... Ahhhhh. OWWW..... "

Bam!

Speaking over the screams, "Not good enough. Where will it be moved to."

He lost his Knee cap. And well, he then pointed out that there was a vault in the back. The locks on it were supposed to prevent just about everything. I smiled and turned around as the knife had pinned the man to the wall. Looking at the woman. Telling me to hold the hand clapping for later.

"Oh sure, no. Where we need to head is the vault in the basement floor. Leve three correct buddy?"
"Y-y-yes. L-l-level three."
"Thank you, Now have fun swimming without water."
"What? Wai-GUalalgurgle"

Taking the knife I had, I jammed it into the side of his neck. Right into his windpipe. His blood would flow down to his lungs and full up in about five minutes, very painful and hot.

"I forgot again Miss. This gentleman cant swim."

I grabbed my knife that was pinning the man, letting him slump to the floor as he gurgled over his blood in agony. I stood up, and wiped my blade clean on his shirt. Walking off ahead of the woman as the first part was done, we just had to get past all the guards in the basement. Which mean's armored people. I smiled and reloaded my sidearm.

Miss Blonde

Forgoing the details, Miss Blonde stood outside the warehouse holding two twin Czerka pistols with her feet above a pile of dead goons. She panted a bit in exhaustion and adrenaline and it was quite safe to say that she was pissed off, like monumental levels of anger. Not only did Keira and her new BFF go against the plan they allowed people inside the auction to escape with their money and potentially more artifacts. But that would be taken care of later.

For now the other drop ships came down and started to unload black tie trouble shooters around the facility. Now Miss Blonde quickly gave orders to run down any stragglers fleeing and cover the area. She had a few things to address later so she quickly took out her comm link and wrote down a reminder to shoot Keira in her foot with a stun blaster.

"Move in!" Miss Blonde shouted out towards her men.

And like clockwork the Black Tie thugs began to swarm the warehouse in force. Coming through windows, emergency exits, service doors, they moved in as a precision force and quickly engaged private security forces in rooms away from Keira and Winters. As for Miss Blonde she strolled through the main entrance her suit and white dress shirt stained with the blood of the outside guard.

"@&#% FACES!!" The woman shouted to her two underlings.

"GET YOUR $@&# TOGETHER!!" And that was all the rage Miss Blonde would express for now.

"How are we looking?" Miss Blonde said to Miss Nothing as she approached the two of them.

[member="Satele Carrick"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Leaning up against the wall with arms crossed across her chest Keira listened to the end of the questioning, keeping the majority of her senses occupied with being sure no hostiles ventured near enough to cause any harm. When at last he cracked his final comment she straightened, shaking her head with a quiet laugh as he walked on ahead of her. "Could have had everyone downstairs dead twice over with how long you're taking. Give me a head's up the next time so I can get comfortable." She moved to follow him, but that was before the woman in charge stormed in and made her displeasure clear in the form of curses and insults she had heard a few times before. It was nothing new, and she sat through it patiently until the real question was asked.

"Well, I'd say we're doing pretty good." With one hand she gestured to the bodies that littered the floor. "Supposedly there's a vault where the artifact is. Or at least, that's what our friend told us." She hooked a thumb towards the dying man rather nonchalantly, as if it was natural for him to be there, slumped against the wall and barely breathing. It was usual for their operation, at least. "I'm not inclined to really trust him, but there is more resistance to be done away with, at any rate. Best we don't keep anyone waiting." Of course, she could sense Patricia's anger boiling just beneath the surface, but she knew the other woman well enough that she would hold it in until they were undoubtedly in the clear. Professionalism at its finest, or somewhere near.

With one final look to their boss she moved to walk beside the man she'd dubbed 'hotshot'. "They're the final front, which means armored, and that means I'm going first. As it stands I can hold up against gunfire a lot better than you, even without armor. Call me sentimental, but I don't want the greenhorn getting shot on his first trip out of the nest." Possessed of some sort of playfulness she elbowed him gently as she stepped past, vying for the pointman position herself while knowing he wouldn't give it up so easily. This was the beginning of a friendship and a rivalry wrapped up in one, and the pair made an efficient team, regardless of whether the woman in charge necessarily agreed or not. They'd done the majority of the heavy lifting, and that was enough.

Casting a glance back to Patricia, she raised an eyebrow, "Are you lot coming, or are we still doing this ourselves? I don't really have a problem with us taking all the credit. Just say the word." Typically the sarcasm wouldn't get anyone anywhere, but the two women were old friends, and each knew the other better than most. She looked to the other of their company, "What about that bet, then? You never did answer my question."

[member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Satele Carrick"]

The Boss lady wasn't happy. You know what, I'm gonna call her that from now on. Hehe. Boss Lady. She wasn't my Boss. She was someone who I "worked for" because it happens to suit me at this moment. At any time I could have turned the sidearm I am holding in my hand and fire at her. BUT I WONT! because the action would cause a huge cluster fuck in my plans. I needed to keep my plans to myself for now. I like it that way It would be a surprise. I like surprises. I shook my head as the two women bickered like women fighting over clothes. I took a few more steps away when Ms Nobody came up from behind. Saying she would take point. Fine by me. Let her take all the glory now. Sure she may have won this little bet, and I owed her a drink or two, but later? after I had find new and better ways to kill people, then, and only then will I surpass her.

This was a rivalry. I could feel it in my bones. I could hear it in my ears, and see it in my head. And I wanted it so bad. Hell, even just to fight with this woman was an honor. She does well. But I want to know more. I want to see more. What makes her fight like this? How does she keep fighting when others have fallen? What pushes her to be so powerful? I may never know. But damn the day I do learn of it, I will be the happiest man alive.

"Lets get this done and over with. I owe Miss Nothing a Drink, and I want to see this artifact."

I continued to move on. Letting her walk in front of me. "Agent 51. or just 51 if you prefer." Finally introducing myself as we were about to fight side by side once more. It was fun. Thrilling even. And I won't lie, she had killer looks. Fairly good looking, I wouldn't mind shagging her a few times should the chance arise. In some cases literally. But something told me that she had a dark past. One that she wasn't all too keen on sharing with everyone. She held a secret just like I did. Hell, the secret I hid, was even hidden from myself. I had no clue on how to get back what I had lost.

She could though. She might be able to fix whatever it was. And for some reason, I wanted to help her. And that rarely fucking happens. Either way, I would keep my distance for now.

"I hope that you can live up to your name Missy."

[member="Keira Ticon"]. [member="Miss Blonde"],

Miss Blonde

"Just stick to the plan next time." Miss Blonde didn't want to argue, now was not the time.

But one thing she wondered about, why would a warehouse have a basement? Didn't they have enough storage space? Then again when you really thought about it if this was a frequent avenue for black market dealings it's safe to say that a subterranean lever specifically made for hiding highly illegal substances wouldn't be on the blueprints on the public record. And normally someone wouldn't just make that up.

"I believe him, Nothing take point on this and get us there. My boys have secured the area and so far reports have said they can't find the auction lots anywhere." So hopefully they weren't wrong.

Miss Blonde popped out the magazines in her pistols and quickly loaded new ones into them. She was going to get this artifact whether she had to shoot out some knee caps or slit a few throats. But they had to do it quick, in this shady part of the neighborhood it would take the cops a little longer to respond to shots fired.

"We got fifteen minutes top, so let's make this quick before the fuzz shows up." so it was up to Keira to get them there.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Satele Carrick"]

Music

"Five minutes, then. Yeah, we can make that work." That might have been an overconfident estimate, but Keira had seen enough of what she and the newcomer were capable of to make the statement in the first place. The both of them were famously talented at taking life, and whether that was exactly something to be proud of in any manner was a debate best saved for later. At the mention of being owed a drink she flashed a smile. "So we're playing for drinks? Suppose that serves just as well as anything. You might have to start working up a tab." That was most definitely a challenge, and one she would hold to so long as he did the same. She had never been one to know when it was time to back down, and it seemed age had done nothing in that department.

Without hesitation she took to the front of the group, the semblance of a warrior once more having returned to her form. Again she was ready to fight and kill, it coming as naturally and easily to her as breathing. For a moment she stood at the foot of the flight of stairs that led to what was the basement of the facility, considering what she felt through the Force. "Don't come all the way down for a few seconds. I want to try something." Which meant she would be pushing the forefront of her attack with the ethereal, and didn't need to worry about anyone being caught in the crossfire. Continuing down the stairs she disappeared around the corner into the main room, there being seconds of silence before a pulse of energy echoed outwards like a gunshot.

Shortly thereafter a lightsaber thrummed to life, the only signal she would give that was reminiscent of an 'all clear'. The artifacts were being stored in an alcove that branched off the main room, which was the only reason she felt certain enough in attempting such a stunt in the first place. Once [member="Shawn Winters"] entered she would look to him with a half-smile and a raised eyebrow just before running another of the goons through, "And what name would that be? I've earned a lot of those throughout the years, trust me." Letting that corpse fall to the ground with a dull thud she turned and slammed another into the far wall by doing nothing more than raising her hand, leaving him unconscious for the moment.

Casting a glance into one of the smaller, branching rooms, she called out, "Found what we came for." Her saber extinguished and she clipped it at her waist, having tired of doing things the easy way. The first one to fire a shot had his gun wrenched out of his hands via her telekinetic grip, the second that fired collapsing with a crushed rib cage. This was shaping up to be quite the routine day.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

So Miss Nobody was taking point. I assumed as much since she was clearly the more powerful individual between the three of us. Her words of completing this in five minutes would not be difficult. More so, just a little pressing. If we needed to, we could fight through police. We already were criminals. its not like we were off any better. And she told me to get a tab? considering that we might be having this bet go on for the entire time that we would be working together, It actually was not a bad idea. Pay off the debt of drinks over time, rather than have to pay it when I didn't have any credits, or just didn't feel like paying.

I shook my head with a smirk. Knowing that this... friendship? aquanticenship? No... I don't know some sort of relationship status, would be one that I might grow fond of. Even when I was an ass to other people, assholes got to stick together right? And please reader, keep your mind out of the gutters. Thank you. After the woman walked forward and cleared the men out with some kind of power, her lightsaber was once again ignited. I walked in with my sidearm at the ready. I only needed one. Hell, if someone even tried to shoot at me, I would be prepared for it, and could react accordingly.

"An old name I have grown fond of. Considering I don't like my real name."

I raised my sidearm, and fired a total of three rounds. Ending the lives of three men who were in the distance, and a fourth one by pistol whipping his face. he stumbled back, and I sent a Spartan kick to his chest. Sending him flying backwards and smacking with a crunch into the wall behind him.

The lightsaber's hum was shut off as she dealt with her own few with the force, and I turned around to see that Miss Blonde very likely dished out some of her own punishment. Considering she was now following us to "keep us in line."

"Well I ain't tearing down the door with my bare hands. What do you have in mind?"

Miss Blonde

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Shawn Winters"]

Well people were certainly dead. With the wonder twins taking care of the guards a still blood soaked Miss Blonde stepped forward to get everything going and the heist to round out to a mission success. Taking a quick stroll past the multitude of dead bodies the woman had sensed they were just the guards who were here to guard the goods. So with them eliminated she went towards a large Durateel blast door and plugged her wrist device into it. The program randomly input codes until the door flashed green and opened.

On the other side there were entire crates of credits, drugs, weapons, and at the center of it there was a single person sized wooden crate that was what she was here for. Everything else could burn, but that was the real deal. She could sense the history and power radiating from it from outside the room. With a smile on her face she looked over to Miss Nothing and Agent 51 with a small smile.

"Nothing, cut us a hole in the roof above. Fifty One if you could please help me strap this crate up I'll have our gunship blow a hole in the roof and we'll hoist it up." Miss Blonde said with an almost giddy expression.

It was payday. Looking around the room she found a few straps and tossed them over to the crate so Fifty-One could get started. As for her she was quickly going through the other loot they had found to see if they had enough time to load it all up.

A careful application of telekinesis coupled with the super-heated plasma blade of her saber soon enough carved out a hole in the ceiling adequately sized for the crate to fit through, and that was that. Insofar as Keira was concerned her job was done, the only work left to do being load the artifact and sift through what was left behind and presumably for the taking. In comparison to the largely military lifestyle she had led and continued to lead, that of a criminal was far more easygoing and profitable. Protocol here didn't mean near as much so long as some kind of strategy and plan was abided by, and the sort of reputation garnered through this way of life was of the sort she was fully capable of obtaining and had in the past.

"For all the trouble you went to, Blonde, I really think you worry too much. Everybody that could do anything to stop us is dead, and at this rate we'll be gone before the real law enforcement gets here. Even if we aren't, it's not like they'll be much trouble. As much as you might not like our strategy, I think 51 and I work pretty well together." Absently she wandered through the crates of goods, fingertips trailing across the crates, the gesture almost wistful. Truthfully she had no real use for the mass amount of credits present, the only items proving useful to her in any manner being the weapons that were being held, but even that was variable. Her appreciation lay in the art of war, and this was crude black market weaponry, in her mind.

The distant wailing of sirens reached her ears, head cocking slightly to one side. "We're going to have company of the worst kind pretty soon." She looked to the one in charge. "You want me to go take care of them, or are we going to focus on getting out? I wouldn't mind knocking some more heads, but I seem to recall you wanting us to follow the plan. Did you have anything in mind for this particular contingency?" A brow was raised, a smirk tugging at her lips. That was a challenge of some kind, but at this point she was doing nothing more than looking for an excuse to wreak further havoc. The sirens were closer now, and her stance solidified to something more ready for one final confrontation. "Just say the word."

[member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Shawn Winters"]

When the door had been hacked into, Miss blonde then went for the crate that housed what we came for. Even as a non-force user, I could still feel thrumming in my ears, and dark thoughts in my mind. I closed them off and grabbed the teather that was thrown at me from the blonde lady. I connected them, and made sure it was on tight. Considering that Nobody was outside watching should anybody come in, and making a hole large enough for this, I was tasked with pushing it out. I was alot stronger than most, it was very easy for me to push it out of the room, and right to where the hole was. I moved to stand on top of the crate, and bring up the clip for the attachment.

"Now, you can either come with me and take a ride up, or you can walk out of here."

I grabbed a cord from my own belt, connected to my belt around my waist, and latched it onto the teacher so when I was pulled up, I wouldn't just fall off willy nilly. Connecting the two as the cord came down, I latched them. the click sound felt so god as we were mere seconds away from completing this op. I reached and grabbed my submachine gun. Filled it with a new mag and pulling back the slide to load it.

"I mean, unless you ladies dont want to scratch up those pretty faces of yours."

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Shawn Winters"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Looking at all the stuff in the room as she walked out from the vault she could see everything from chemical weapons to other illegal substances, and if it was something that Miss Blonde didn't like it was letting horribly dangerous materials fall into the wrong hands. And with a check of her watch she could tell there wasn't going to be enough time to load everything into the multiple ships they had. So she had to make the call.

Grabbing the bloody bandolier around her chest lined with thermal detonators the woman tossed it on the ground towards Keira letting it slid on the floor before jumping up to the top of the crate. She didn't want to ask this of Keira but she had no other choice, it was either this or let all this fall into a corrupt law enforcement of a fringe world.

"Nothing. Plant those and it'll level the entire building in the building's basement. It's for the best. Fifty-Two if you want to stay I understand. Catch the last bird out and you better be on it." and with that there was a loud explosion and the roof above them opened up.

A hook descended and Miss Blonde attached it to the rig Fifty-Two had set up for it. Giving a thumbs up she ascended into the ship above with the package.

Once aboard and secured she looked at the box and had her men opened it. With a breaking of wood and nails the woman looked down and saw the helmet and armor of Canderous Ordo. Mandalore the Preserver.

"I'd like to file a complaint in regards to hazardous working conditions." That was the final comment Keira granted [member="Miss Blonde"] before she made her exit ascending through the roof. Extending her hand in order to call the bandoleer into her grasp she palmed one of the detonators, studying its configuration for a moment. Her expertise with explosives was limited to the fact that they were very handy at making sure things disappeared and stayed gone, something her line of work often had her ensuring. This was just another day on the job that involved yet another near-death experience she would escape from after leaving a trail of bodies in her wake. If one thing was for certain, it was that being a criminal was monotonous.

After a few moments she began her task in earnest, planting the charges at the weakest points of the foundation and priming them for detonation. The timer extended to a full minute, but she didn't want to give any new arrivals so much as a chance. And so they were set to go off in no more than thirty-five seconds. Speedy exits weren't quite so difficult to make with the Force on your side, and she leapt through the hole she had created to the ground floor before once again jumping to the roof, taking off at a run for the edge and slowing her descent extensively, rolling so as to reduce the impact and ultimately landing in a crouch. She had managed to propel herself a safe enough distance away with the leap, a feat she had learned through experience alone.

Turning she watched the initial explosions rocking the building with a grin, waiting until it began to cave in on itself in earnest before taking her leave. Soon enough she was aboard the second Black Tie ship that had transported them to the planet in the first place. Again she radioed Blonde, "Fireworks are a go, and I'm gone. See you on the flipside."

[member="Shawn Winters"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom