Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Great Tales Begin In A Bar

With a small nod the Zabrak agreed, he'd never felt anything like it before, in anyone. "I'm sorry I don't mean to focus on it, but I've just never felt anything like it, ever. You are a very interesting person, Kat. Tell me then, what do you do wandering around place to place? Are you seeking adventure? Employment? Some secret purpose you need to fulfill?" Leaning back the Zabrak smiled at Kat his purple eyes curiously examining her, still in search of something. With a sudden laugh he realized his stare might be considered rude, and looked around for a moment.

@[member="Kat Dawn"]

She should have expected his questions, but still she blushed as a wave of embarrassment and uncertainty washed over her. "It's...a long story." His violet eyes met her own and she was unable to look away, her blush darkening and a sigh of relief escaping her lips when he looked away. I'm so weird.

Licking her lips she ran a hand through her hair, unsure exactly how to proceed without revealing more than she wished. "I guess you could say that...I'm a decent salvager and mechanic; it pays the bills usually." She smiled weakly and brushed her bangs from her face, "I'm...not sure what I'm looking for anymore."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

With a nod Sargon decided to leave the issue be, he'd already pried enough at her past and circumstances for the moment. Instead he brought it to easier terms, "So what brings you here then? Just another stop on a longer trip, or a job?" Leaning back in his seat he smiled at her as he waited for her answer. The dinner crowd had moved in as the bar filled up around them, the bustle of customers increasing as the even shift came to an end on the planet. Already the waitresses and bartenders were at full speed, the sound of various drinks being poured into glasses.

@[member="Kat Dawn"]

"Just a pit stop."

Smiling she shrugged and relaxed a bit, some of her previous tension leaving her body. "What about you?" He'd basically grilled her for information, so it was only fair that she asked a few questions herself. As the evening crowd settled in around them, she felt the urge for another drink hit her. Catching the attention of a passing waitress she ordered herself another drink, "care for something?"

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom