Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aliquam Vitae (PM to Join)

Alyesa pursed her lips, a bit skeptical at his last comment. "I don't require a babysitter, as you've so made it clear just by your glances..." She motioned to the guards. "I have enough of those.." She stood up and took the dress and other attire and made her way around a curtain, a short-time later she came back around fully dressed in a dress similar to the one she was wearing earlier, save it was white with orange and yellow lilies. "Coruscant, for assignment."

Marcello arched a curious brow. "My glances?" Sincere, warm laughter followed Marcello's query. "You can be as book smart as you want, [member="Alyesa Praxon"], but you're still just a girl with little to no real experience in life." Marcelo didn't even necessarily consider himself all that experienced in life, but he'd been responsible for every aspect of the lives of others for years. There was an awesome responsibility in commanding other men and women in combat and out. Mattered little, the girl was clearly intent on asserting her grown nature.

Smirking, Marcello glanced briefly to the guards. "Yet another reason you are not ready. On Naboo...you may be of some relative importance to those that care to follow politics. Once you leave this system, you're just a liability, a child with little real ability to defend herself." Sighing slightly, Marcello waved a dismissive hand. The entire society on Naboo was stifling to the point of vast irritation. "I need a drink. Safe travels to Coruscant, Alyesa."

With a simple nod, Marcello turned and began proceeding to the room's exit.

Alyesa furrowed her eyebrows and quickly followed Marcello, cutting him off before he could leave. She stepped up in his personal space, no doubt creating an instant discomfort. Bemused she smirked and said with confidence. "I believe I can handle my own regardless of what "real life experience" I have..." She held her index and middle finger up on both hands, quoting as she said the last portion. She then took a step back and poked him hard in the chest. "You'll see, you go enjoy your drink and the next time you and I meet...I promise you that you'll be impressed." She muttered something under her breath as she walked away. "Hopefully, you'll be less cold next time too..."

[member="Marcello Matteo"]

Marcello was silent as he stopped and watched [member="Alyesa Praxon"]. The reality of her proximity was not so much uncomfortable as...awkward. What did the kid want from him anyways? A friend? Someone to share her deepest fears and desires with?

Marcello wasn't good for anyone as a friend. His friends always ended up dead, so he resigned himself to the fact he was simply destined to be close to no one. Once the teenager had stormed off, Marcello set his jaw and made his way for the hospital's exit.

Unknown to Marcello, that evening would be his last as a member of the RSF forever. Additionally, it would be his last time on Naboo for more than a decade...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom