Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien Sith Seeks Fun

As stated above, I've found that my threading has started to dry up a bit, and now that I'm finally done with all those busy things that have been keeping me from reaching out, I find that I need more things to do.

Abelain is a Sith of the Arue'tii species. I'm pretty much up for whatever assuming anyone has any ideas or would be interested in RP. I would like to expand a bit from my usual stuff which has just been lots of PVP, but if that's all you can offer, that's alright too.

Thanks!

[member="Terra Harkin"] [member="Abbey Ainsley"] and I were needing a Sith for a thread. Ask Terra for more detail but basically we come and irritate you until you start chasing us because it's our twisted idea of fun ;). Interested?

[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

no-gif.gif

JK! :p Abelain is an awesome writer and yall should definitely thread with him.

[member="Natalya Thane"]
While I could do that, I'm not really sure what the point of it would be... Could you maybe clarify a bit more, or have your friend clarify?

[member="Haileigh Dheed"]
Maybe.

[member="Joza Perl"]
Thanks pal! :D

Sorry for taking so long, had a trip yesterday and got sick today only just now checking stuff.

The three of us basically were just about to look for a Sith to chase our little band of resistance rebel style across the world of Alsakan in just fun threads of a strong Sith foiling and failing to foil the group as they run amok.

[member="Terra Harkin"]

Ah. When you phrase it like that it sounds much more fun, and I can understand it!

Upon looking up Alsakan, I can honestly say that it sounds like something I'd definitely be interested in. Might need to work out more specific details for threads, but that can all be done in PM.

Would it just be the three of you in the rebellion, or are there NPCS and the like also involved?

throwable NPCs here or there we could arrange for certain situations. Like if the trio hit a larger warehouse or if the Sith attack one of their safehouses. They can mostly be irrelevant to the story for more as fluff pieces to make it seem more real, it'll focus more around all the PCs involved in the cat and mouse and barely managed escapes and failed data transfers or successful heists of weapons and ammo. There could be a lot of fun we have with this. That's probably what I do love about the Rebels series so much is the inquisitors and vader pursuing them, although not so much the focus on Ezra being a jedi too (I mean did we need to put Jedi in the rebellion before Luke?).

[member="Terra Harkin"]

Sounds like a lot of fun, I've been looking for doing something story-line based for a while, and this sounds like a fairly decent sized campaign. I'm definitely up for the spot of cat if you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom