Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexis Ravensclaw

NAME: Alexis Ravensclaw
FACTION:
SPECIES: human female
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 130
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Auburn with lots of red
SKIN: sun kissed bronze
FORCE SENSITIVE: Witch

can control fire, cannot start it but can once it is burning
her focus is the natural elements
Has not reached the master level where a single word produces a reaction, must still use spells

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+Strong sense of loyalty to those around her
-Terrible temper when riled
+Confident in who and what she is, speaks her mind and says what she thinks.
-has been known to have abandonment issues stemming from the loss of her family.

APPEARANCE:
Alexis is tall, long legged and strong. Her hair falls to just beyond her shoulders. When she speaks there is a slight accent that would hint at her orgins. She wears clothes that fit her uncomfortable in anything that makes her look like she's wearing a tent. Long elegant fingers with tiny well manicured nails.

BIOGRAPHY:

Alexis was born on the farm world of Dagro. The traditional farmers daughter running through fields, and finding out what life brought on a daily basis. Her parents loved her and she them not the typical family. So many had such tragedy but it would come to pass that soon tragedy would come to their door. A horrific shuttle accident killed both her parents when she was 12. Sent to live with her Aunt who tried hard to make up for her parents being gone was soon also gone dieing of a strange disease that seemed to come from the sargheet grown on Dagro. Once again alone at the age of 14 she was sent to live with distant cousins of her mothers. Peter and Ana they recognized that Alexis was having trouble adjusting to her new surroundings and in time she began to get in trouble. Hurt and angry that her parents, and her Aunt had died. She tried her best to work through each horrible dream.

It is only after she comes of age she learns that the land her parents had farmed had been passed to her, her family had made sure to rent it out and proceeds funding her education, and providing a small means of making a living.

When she turned 18 they sent her to Coruscant to study and there among the hidden annuals of the library she found information on the Witches of Dathomir. Fascinated by their way of life, their connections to the force she soon began to dream of being there, among them. Saving every dime from every job she had working to gather the credits to travel she one day made it to them they looked at her and saw great determination but also the potential for great sadness. They took her in and began to teach her watching her carefully for anyone with a connection to the force could become a force to be reckoned with.

She had three masters until finally the last one stayed with her long enough to pass trials and begin her life with them.

SHIP:
No

KILLS:
No
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Bear Necessities - Alexis begins her journey.

[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"], Thank you. Sig took me about an hour on Photoshop and I feel good for completing it.

I would say that I like your Avi, but then I might have to give a reason and well..... It's easy to tell why ;)

[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"], Good good.

[member="Dred Varad"], Just a friendly talk. Nothing to worry about since I already have one to go to for such a thing as "Love" or "entertainment"

be honest romance has always been my weak point in writing. [member="Alexis Ravensclaw"] writer has offered to help me many of times on many boards to over come such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom