Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aletra Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-to-draw-anime-sephiroth_2_000000017870_5.png

Name: Aletra Clash
Loyalties: Charlotte Homura
Role: Indebted to Charlotte from being saved by her. Teacher later on
Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/36965-cross-and-charlotte-go-to-hutt-castle/ (She starts fighting in Page 2), http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37079-aletras-past-1-year-before-the-hutta-imprisonment-solo-rp/
Species: Echani
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: 2.0 meters tall, long silver hair, silver eyes, pale skin, weighs an average weight for her height, often seen wearing an all black outfit with several pieces of Durasteel armor on it
Personality: Reserved, shy, though once she has opened up she will talk a bit more freely. Slightly flirtatious, giggle-prone. Has issues with controlling her anger
Weapon of Choice: The Force
Wealth: Lower Middle Class
Combat Function: She simply uses the force to win her battles. A LOT of it stems from the Dark Side itself.
Skills: Force Choke, Force Grip, Suppress Thought, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Crush, Force Speed, Force Leap, and Force Lightning
Notable Possessions: A hairclip that doubles as a heavily used lockpick
Other Notes: She is bisexual (if you wanna know, you'll find out if she opens up to you). She learned of "Suppress thought" from her master "Darth Kiryu" and has focused on it ever since. She used her Suppress thought to ultimately kill Darth Kiryu with force Lightning while controlling him. Darth Kiryu was always a bastard with her, even sent her to Hutta twice, but not for the imprisonment she endured for a year, however.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Charlotte Homura"]

The ability to control another is a powerful sith spell, it also has heavy restrictions in an RP setting as you will require PC permission to have it work on their characters. I would like to see something explaining how she learned sith magics.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alright, she only knows the Force Puppetry thing in terms of magic, so I'm just gonna say "She was taught it by her former master before setting off for Hutta." if that's alright

Either way, the thread she is in is ongoing for the moment, so I could explain it when me and Cross get to that point ICly anyway

[member="Charlotte Homura"] it is a very powerful spell and I do not believe a Knight could handle it. However if you can make a paragraph for her training I would be willing to grant her a master NPC rank. Just understand that sith magic potential is rare and at most 3% of the galaxy was able to do it.

[member="Charlotte Homura"]

After some consultation and thought.

The character may remain at master level if you complete a dev thread and add more to her history.

Or

The character can be of knight rank with reduced skills, please remove suppress thought and expand to how she was trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom